Infusible Ink™ Transfer Sheet Patterns, Basic Shapes (4 ct)
Get ready for the next hottest thing in heat transfers! Customize T-shirts, totes, and more with pro-level transfers that last forever. Personalize any compatible Infusible Ink™ blank with a name, logo, inside joke, or favorite quote using your Cricut® cutting machine and these ready-to-cut sheets in complementary patterns. When transferred using high temperatures, these pre-inked sheets blossom into vibrant, vivid hues before your eyes. The end result is vivid, brilliant, seamlessly smooth transfers that are peel-proof, flake-proof, and wash-proof! Combine with complementary Infusible Ink Pens & Markers or solid colors for truly unique creations. What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike an iron-on transfer or vinyl application, where artwork is attached on top of a base material using adhesive, an Infusible Ink heat transfer becomes one with the material itself. How it works: 1. Choose a blank. Customize a variety of compatible T-shirts, coasters, and totes (sold separately). 2. Make your design. Cut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets using your Cricut cutting machine (sold separately). 3. Apply heat. Transfer design with Cricut EasyPress or heat press. The Infusible Ink system includes Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets in a variety of solid colors and patterns, as well as Infusible Ink Pens & Markers. Plus a growing list of compatible Infusible Ink blanks, including T-shirts, tote bags, and coasters. Note: Sheets are light sensitive and will be damaged by contact with water. Store in a dark, dry place.
- 4 Infusible Ink™ Transfer Sheets 12” x 12” (30.5 cm x 30.5 cm)
- Produces vibrant, pro-quality transfers that last forever
- Requires compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately) and Cricut EasyPress® or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C)
- Transferred inks never flake, peel, crack or wrinkle
- Cut designs for T-shirts, coasters, baby bodysuits, tote bags, and more
- Carefully follow instructions at help.cricut.com
- Sheets will be damaged by liquid/moisture. Store in dark, dry place.
- Will not work with incompatible base materials
- Water-based, acid-free. Not intended for consumption or to be used on skin. For adult use only.
- For Cricut® smart cutting machines and Cricut EasyPress®
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut Explore Machines