The ultimate cutting machine.
Cricut Maker® 3 is the most powerful smart cutting machine we've ever made — for every craft, and every crafter.
Made with Cricut Maker 3.
Season’s Greetings Door Mat
Personalized Wine Charms
Joyous Kwanzaa Wreath
Mini Retro Trailer with Door Mat & Wreath
Christmas Cactus Gift Stickers
Seasonal Tree Card
Farmhouse Deer Head
Cricut Maker 3 quickly and accurately cuts 300+ materials, from the most delicate paper and fabric to the tougher stuff like matboard, leather, and balsa wood.
Cricut Maker offers the widest range of tools for cutting, scoring, writing & adding decorative effects.
Cuts thicker and denser materials up to 2.4 mm (3/32 in) like chipboard, balsa wood & tooled leather. ⁵
Glides through cotton, fleece, denim & more quickly and accurately – without backing material.
Cuts intricate shapes to perfection in materials like cardstock, vinyl, iron-on, poster board & more.
Pens & Markers
Adds beautiful text and delicately drawn shapes to projects. Available in endless colors, line weights & effects.
Foil Transfer Tool
Embellish invitations, gift boxes, cards & more with a pro-level foil finish. Includes interchangable fine, medium & bold tips.
Adds a whimsal, perfectly proportioned wavy edge to iron-on, vinyl, paper, and cardstock creations.
Creates a stunning debossed effect on foil poster board, coated paper, shimmer paper, foil cardstock, basswood & more.
Inscribes personalized text, monograms, flourishes & embellishments in metal, leather, plastic, and more.
Makes razor-sharp creases for crisp folds in materials like cardstock, acetate, poster board & light cardboard.
Creates uniform, finely perforated lines for perfect tear-offs and easy peel-aways, even for shapes with curves.
Steep-angled blade easily cuts most materials up to 1.5mm thickness, including poster board, heavy cardstock & more.
Easily cuts through bonded fabric and felt to reveal beautifully detailed designs.
Cricut Maker 3 is twice as fast as its previous-generation model, creating intricate cuts and pro-level effects without sacrificing precision or detail.
Go matless. Go big.
Smart Materials work without a cutting mat. Just load and go to make single cuts up to 12 feet long.
All your projects in one place.
Design Space® is a free app that comes with every Cricut cutting machine. Upload your own artwork, or for a small monthly fee, stay inspired with unlimited use of 150,000+⁶ images, fonts, and professionally designed projects.
3 simple steps. Endless possibilities.
Start from scratch, or get a head start with 1,000s of ready-to-make projects.
Customize to your liking, click Make It, then follow on-screen prompts.
Put it together, add finishing touches & enjoy the end result.
We thought of everything.
Cricut Maker 3
Get the ultimate smart cutting machine, now smarter and faster than ever.Shop
Choose a bundle & save.
Cricut Maker 3 + Essentials Materials Bundle
A curated sampling of Cricut favorites. Get the ultimate smart cutting machine, plus a variety of popular Smart Materials & tools.Shop
Cricut Maker 3 + Everything Materials Bundle
All the fuel for your creative fire. Get the ultimate smart cutting machine, plus the widest variety of Smart Materials & tools.Shop
Cricut EasyPress 2
Get the no-stress heat press and take on any heat transfer project that comes your way.Shop
- ¹ For compatible materials and Smart Materials™, see cricut.com/materials
- ² Additional tools sold separately. For compatible tools, see cricut.com/blades
- ³ When cutting Cricut Smart Materials, compared to Cricut Explore Air™ 2 using Fast Mode.
- ⁴ Compared to previous Cricut Explore® model.
- ⁵ Maximum cut depth and cut radius varies depending on the material.
- ⁶ Availability varies based on Cricut machine selection in Design Space. Some images available only in specific Cricut projects
- *iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google, LLC. Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Cricut, Inc. is under license.