Infusible Ink™ Markers (1.0), Watercolor Splash (5 ct)
Apply heat and watch as your designs bloom into vibrant, permanent, pro-quality transfers on the Infusible Ink™ blank of your choice. Use these 5 medium point markers to draw designs using your Cricut® smart cutting machine on plain laser copy paper, or freehand your designs for a personal touch.
What is the Infusile Ink process? Unlike iron-on transfers or heat-transfer vinyl that adheres to your project's surface, Infusible Ink designs become one with your compatible material, resulting in rich, full-color transfers that last a lifetime. Get a smooth, durable, premium finish that's always flake-proof, peel-proof, and wash-proof. Personalize and customize any compatible Infusible Ink blank with your name, your favorite logo, or an inspirational phrase that speaks to you. You've never done DIY like this before.
How it works:
- Draw design using Infusible Ink Markers on laser copy paper.
- Choose a compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately).
- Transfer design with Cricut EasyPress or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C).
- 5 medium point (1.0) pens in Black, Wild Aster, Sky Blue, Party Pink, Blueberry
- Produces vibrant, pro-quality transfers that last a lifetime
- Requires compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately) and Cricut EasyPress® or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C)
- Transferred inks won't flake, peel, fade, crack, or wrinkle
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut Explore Machines