Cricut® Infusible Ink™ Nature's Beauty Bundle
Divulge and get ready to make with colors and textures of nature's beauty with this Infusible Ink Bundle. Save big, and get all the materials you need to create stunning, professional-level, personalized heat transfers. It's next hottest thing in heat transfers! Customize T-shirts, totes, and more with pro-level transfers that last forever. Personalize any compatible Infusible Ink™ blank with a name, logo, inside joke, or favorite quote using your Cricut® cutting machine and these ready-to-cut sheets in complementary patterns. When transferred using high temperatures, these pre-inked sheets blossom into vibrant, vivid hues before your eyes. The end result is vivid, brilliant, seamlessly smooth transfers that are peel-proof, flake-proof, and wash-proof!
What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike an iron-on transfer or vinyl application, where artwork is attached on top of a base material using adhesive, an Infusible Ink heat transfer becomes one with the material itself.
How it works:
- Choose a blank. Customize a variety of compatible T-shirts, coasters, and totes.
- Make your design. Cut Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets using your Cricut cutting machine.
- Apply heat. Transfer design with Cricut EasyPress®, or heat press.
The Infusible Ink system includes Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets in a variety of solid colors and patterns, as well as Infusible Ink Pens & Markers. Plus, a growing list of compatible Infusible Ink blanks, including T-shirts, tote bags, and coasters.
Note: Sheets are light sensitive and will be damaged by contact with water. Store in a dark, dry place.
- Produces vibrant, pro-quality transfers that last forever
- Transferred inks never flake, peel, crack or wrinkle
- Carefully follow instructions at cricut.com/help/infusible-ink
- Sheets will be damaged by liquid/moisture. Store in dark, dry place.
- Conforms to ASTM D-4236. Not intended for consumption or to be used on skin. For adult use only.
- Vapor emitted during heat transfer. For details, see cricut.com/help/infusible-ink-warning
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut Explore Machines
- Infusible Ink™ Transfer Sheet Patterns, Patina (2 ct)
- Infusible Ink™ Transfer Sheet Patterns, Copper (2 ct)
- Infusible Ink™ Transfer Sheet Patterns, Distressed Rustic (4 ct)
- Infusible Ink™ Transfer Sheet Patterns, Retro Ombre (4 ct)
- Infusible Ink™ Transfer Sheets, Suntan (2 ct)