Design for one. Design for all.
Simple enough for anyone to master, powerful enough for the most experienced maker, Cricut apps help you bring your creativity to life.
Ideas start here.
Design Space®† is our full-featured design experience that connects to any Cricut smart cutting machine. Get inspired, design from anywhere, and make almost anything — for fun or for work.
A canvas for your creativity.
Create with shapes. Arrange images. Go wild with type. Preview pen strokes. Powerful Design Space features help you craft from scratch, personalize projects, or create your next masterpiece.
Add dimension to type & images.
Create & edit unique artwork.
Browse a huge font library.
Find your favorite characters.
New day. New inspiration.
Bring your own idea. Source your community favorites. Search tons of images, fonts & project ideas. You'll always find something fresh, new & inspiring.
World’s happiest little app.
Make something fun or functional in 15 minutes or less with this companion app‡ for Cricut Joy.
Maximize your making and earn extra savings on machines, materials, and more with a subscription to Cricut Access. You'll get unlimited access to a huge library of professional content, advanced features in Design Space, and much more.
Included with your Cricut account
- Unlimited use of 1,000+ images
- Unlimited use of 15+ fonts
- 250+ ready-to-make projects
- Up to 5 collections¹
Unlimited use of 200,000+ images
Unlimited use of 700+ fonts
1,000s of ready-to-make projects
Priority Member Care*Enjoy your Cricut Access benefits across all Cricut design apps, including Design Space and Cricut Joy app.
- 1 Currently available on Design Space® for Desktop only, not compatible with mobile apps.
- † Available for Windows® and Mac® computers and iOS and Android™ devices.
- ‡ Available for iOS and Android™ devices.
- * iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google, LLC. Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.