Knife Blade Replacement Kit
Designed to fit the Knife Blade Drive Housing (sold separately) for use with Cricut Maker, this replacement Knife Blade cuts through thicker and denser materials like balsa wood, leather, matboard, craft foam, Cricut Chipboard, and more. Enjoy clean and precise cuts with this premium carbide steel blade. For more info on blade calibration, cutting times, materials, and more, visit help.cricut.com/knifeblade.
Due to longer cut times requiring Bluetooth™ connection, Knife Blade projects are not compatible with iOS and Android devices.
To ensure successful cuts, always turn off Sleep Mode on your computer before starting a cut. If Bluetooth connection is broken (which happens when your computer goes to sleep or if you travel out of range), you run the risk of completely starting over.
Knife Blade Repalcement Kit includes:
- 1 – Replacement Knife Blade
- 1 – Safety Changing Cap
- 1 – Blade changing instruction sheet
Replacement blade that fits the Knife Blade Drive Housing (sold separately) for precise cuts through thicker or denser materials such as balsa, matboard, leather, craft foam, and more. Add texture and dimension to your projects.
- 1 premium 12 mm carbide Knife Blade
- For use with Cricut Maker™ only
- Requires Knife Blade Drive Housing (sold separately)
- Safety Changing Cap protects fingers from blade
- Not recommended for cutting images smaller than ¾”
- Requires computer with Design Space®; not compatible with mobile apps.
Qualified Knife Blade cutting materials include:
- Balsa wood, up to 3/32”
- Basswood, up to 1/16"
- Tooling leather, up to 7 oz
- Garment leather, up to 5oz
- Cricut® Chipboard, 2mm
- Matboard, 2-ply or 4-ply
- Craft foam, up to 3mm
- Cricut Maker