Infusible Ink™ Markers 1.0, Ultimate (30 ct)
Subscriber Exclusive — available for purchase only with Cricut Access
- Price shown includes Cricut Access 10% off everyday discount
- Save an additional 10% with valid Cricut Access Premium subscription
- Subscriber exclusive product excluded from all other promotions
Watch your designs bloom into vibrant, permanent, pro-quality transfers on any compatible Infusible Ink blank when you create with these thirty heat press transfer markers. Draw your designs freehand or use your Cricut smart cutting machine to draw or write your custom design on plain laser copy paper. Available in variety of colors and two different line weights, Infusible Ink Pens & Markers bloom into rich, vibrant hues once transferred using high temperatures. The results are bright, beautiful, seamlessly smooth transfers that never flake, peel, wrinkle, or crack!
What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike an iron-on transfer or vinyl application, where artwork is attached on top of a compatible material using adhesive, an Infusible Ink heat transfer becomes one with the material itself.
How it works:
- Draw design using Infusible Ink Pens or Markers on laser copy paper.
- Choose a compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately).
- Transfer design with Cricut EasyPress or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C).
The Infusible Ink system also includes Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets in a variety of solid colors and patterns. Plus a growing list of compatible Infusible Ink blanks, including T-shirts, tote bags, and coasters.
- 30 medium point (1.0) markers in Rose, Bubble Gum, Dusty Rose, Fuchsia, Coral, Red, Paprika, Orange Peel, Sunflower, Butterscotch, Yellow, Mint, Light Green, Apple Green, Sage, Green, Forest Green, Sky Blue, Something Blue, Azure Blue, Vivid Blue, Navy, Lilac, Light Purple, Eggplant, Violet, Gray, Dark Gray, Greige, Black
- Produces vibrant, pro-quality transfers that last a lifetime
- Requires compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately) and Cricut EasyPress™ or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C)
- Transferred inks won't flake, peel, fade, crack, or wrinkle
- Draw custom designs and text for T-shirts, coasters, baby bodysuits, tote bags, and more
- Carefully follow instructions at help.cricut.com/infusible-ink
- Water-based, acid-free, conforms to ASTM D-4236. Not intended for consumption or use on skin. For adult use only.
- For Cricut Maker® and Cricut Explore® family machines (Cricut Explore One™ requires the Accessory Adapter, sold separately)
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut Explore Machines