Community Create Challenge
Official Sweepstakes Rules
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
1. Eligibility: Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to natural persons who are at least 18 years of age at the time of entry. The Sweepstakes is open to the legal residents of the USA (excluding Puerto Rico, all U.S. Territories and all overseas military installations) and Canada and is void where prohibited by law. Employees of Cricut, Inc. (the “Sponsor”) their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising and promotion agencies, suppliers and their immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of each are not eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Sponsor, as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about September 24th at 12:01 AM MDT and ending September 30th, 2022 at 11:59 PM MDT. All entries must be received by September 30th, 2022 at 11:59 PM MDT.
4. How to Enter:
- a) Make a project with the free image #M28048194
- b) You do not need to use the entire image, you can contour things out, change colors, specialize the image, but some portion of the image must be used in their project.
- c) Take a picture of your finished project and include it the project details when you save it in Cricut Design Space.
- d) Your project must be saved as public and then share the Cricut Design Space link in the Facebook Group you are entering the Sweepstakes in.
- e) Your project must also use only Cricut images and fonts.
- f) Limit twenty-eight (28) entries per participant. Limit one (1) entry per participant per Facebook Group. Each entry must be a new, unique project, with a new, unique Cricut Design Space Link. The entry(ies) must fulfill all sweepstakes requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Sponsor. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple e-mail addresses, accounts, identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules your submission may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Sponsor.
5. Entry Limit: Limit of ten (10) total Sweepstakes entries per person throughout the Sweepstakes Period.
6. Prizes: The approximate retail value of all prizes is $5,246.36. The prize package to be awarded to each of the twenty-eight (28) winners is:
Cricut Materials Package ($187.37 MSRP)
- Glow in the dark iron on 12×24
- Pvr glow in the dark 12×24
- Glow in the dark iron on 12×24
- Watercolor markers 1.0 (9)
- Watercolor cards white r40(10)
- Watercolor cards white s40(12)
- Watercolor cards white r20(12)
- Glitter gel rainbow pen set 10ct
- Glitter gel neon pen set 5ct
- Opaque gel pens 5 ct
- Smrtvnl p write black 13 in x 3 ft
- Smrtvnl p write trnsprt 13 in x 3 ft
- Smrtvnl p write white 13 in x 3 ft
Twenty-eight (28) of the prize package listed above will be included in the Sweepstakes.You are not guaranteed to win a prize and your chance of winning is dependent on the total number of eligible entries received. Each entry will have an equal chance of winning. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor’s discretion. Should Sponsor substitute any prize package or an item within a prize package the substitute package or item will be of equal value. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Sponsor to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
8. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. Winners will be notified via Direct Message on the Facebook account under which they entered the Sweepstakes within eight (8) days following the winner selection. Sponsor shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within seven (7) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. Winner agrees to accept the prize “as is”, and entrants hereby acknowledge that Sponsor has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation, or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the prize, including, without limitation, to the prize’s quality, merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or express warranties (if any) provided exclusively by a supplier that are sent along with the prize. Sponsor will not replace any lost or stolen prize. Other restrictions may apply. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this content you understand that Sponsor, anyone acting on behalf of Sponsor, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: Sponsor reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Sponsor may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. Sponsor has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Sweepstakes, to void votes for any reason, including, but not limited to; multiple entries from the same user from different IP addresses; multiple entries from the same computer in excess of that allowed by sweepstakes rules; or the use of bots, macros or scripts or other technical means for entering. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF UNITED STATES AND UTAH, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in Utah having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Winners will be contacted via Direct Message on Facebook and must respond within a seven (7) days. Winner may also be announced on Instagram.
15. Winner List: For a winner list, where required by law, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope no later than ninety (90) days after the end date of the Sweepstakes to:
Cricut, Inc., Attn: Marketing Manager
10855 S. River Front Pkwy
South Jordan, UT 84095, United States
16. Terms and Conditions: All terms and conditions are incorporated into the rules of the Sweepstakes.
17. Sponsor: The Sponsor of the Sweepstakes is Cricut, Inc., 10855 S. River Front Pkwy, South Jordan, UT 84095, United States.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google. You understand that you are providing your information to Sponsor and not to Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google.