Introducing the perfect professional heat press made for home use. Merging commercial power with a sleek, home-friendly design, Cricut Autopress™ harnesses state-of-the-art automated features to help you make more in less time. Zero Effort™ operation lets you close the machine with just two fingers, and the handle's motor does the rest. Dial in precise time & temp settings on the control pod to ensure consistent results, whether you’re working on a big-business production or a one-time passion project. Reaching up to 400°F (205°C), the ceramic-coated heat plate automatically adjusts to materials up to 2 in (5 cm) thick – that means no pressure adjustments required. The machine auto-releases when press is complete. Press with peace of mind as safety-conscious features like auto-off & certified temperature-rated plastics ensure a worry-free experience. Works with major brands of iron-on (HTV), Infusible Ink™ & sublimation materials. Excellent complement to all Cricut cutting machines.
Product will not function until activated using PC/Mac computer with USB port and internet connection.
- 15 in x 12 in (38 cm x 30 cm) ceramic-coated heat plate
- Zero Effort™ operation to close machine with ease & auto-release when pressing cycle is complete
- Auto-adjusts to materials up to 2 in (5 cm) thick with top-down pressing so materials do not shift
- Control pod with four presets to reduce guesswork and maximize workflow
- Reaches temperatures up to 400 °F (205 °C) for iron-on (HTV), Infusible Ink™ & sublimation projects
- Safety features include auto-off after 13 minutes of inactivity & certified temperature-rated plastics
- Sturdy steel construction
- Extra-wide clearance in open position
- Dual voltage, use anywhere in the world
- 1 year Warranty
- Cricut Autopress™ professional heat press
- Pressing Mat
- Control Pod
- User Guide