Infusible Ink™ Markers 1.0, Ultimate (15 ct)
Watch your designs bloom into vibrant, permanent, pro-quality transfers on any compatible Infusible Ink blank when you create with these fifteen heat press transfer markers. Draw your designs freehand or use your Cricut smart cutting machine to draw or write your custom design on plain laser copy paper. Available in variety of colors and two different line weights, Infusible Ink Pens & Markers bloom into rich, vibrant hues once transferred using high temperatures. The results are bright, beautiful, seamlessly smooth transfers that never flake, peel, wrinkle, or crack!
What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike an iron-on transfer or vinyl application, where artwork is attached on top of a compatible material using adhesive, an Infusible Ink heat transfer becomes one with the material itself.
How it works:
- Draw design using Infusible Ink Pens or Markers on laser copy paper.
- Choose a compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately).
- Transfer design with Cricut EasyPress or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C).
The Infusible Ink system also includes Infusible Ink Transfer Sheets in a variety of solid colors and patterns. Plus a growing list of compatible Infusible Ink blanks, including T-shirts, tote bags, and coasters.
- 15 medium point (1.0) markers in Black, Deep Teal, Yellow, Tangerine, Burnt Red, Bright Teal, Wild Aster, Party Pink, Blueberry, Bright Green, Cardinal Red, Brown, Ultraviolet, Neon Blue, Neon Pink
- Produces vibrant, pro-quality transfers that last a lifetime
- Requires compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately) and Cricut EasyPress® or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C)
- Transferred inks won't flake, peel, fade, crack, or wrinkle
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut Explore Machines