Launch your creative spark.
Now smarter and faster than ever, Cricut Explore® 3 smart cutting machine places the power of handmade into the hands of anyone.
Made with Cricut Explore 3.
Large Paper Flower
Tie Dye Iron on Backpack
Happy Birthday Foil Card
Faux Leather Earrings
Paper Cactus Plants
Floral Family Pillow
Crepe Paper House Plants
The Cats Meow Shirt
Frenchie Sunglasses Tote
Create with 100+ materials — from popular craft materials like cardstock, vinyl & iron-on to specialty materials like glitter paper, foil & bonded fabric.
See your creativity skyrocket with 6 simple tools for Cricut Explore 3. Cut, write, score, foil & more.
Cuts intricate shapes to perfection in materials like cardstock, vinyl, iron-on, poster board & more.
Makes easy-to-fold creases in the most popular paper materials for cards, invitations & more.
Foil Transfer Tool
Embellish invitations, gift boxes, cards & more with a pro-level foil finish. Includes interchangeable fine, medium & bold tips.
Pens & Markers
Adds beautiful text and delicately drawn shapes to projects. Available in endless colours, line weights & effects.
Steep-angled blade easily cuts most materials up to 1.5mm thickness, including poster board, heavy cardstock & more.
Easily cuts through bonded fabric and felt to reveal beautifully detailed designs.
Feels like warp speed.
We can’t say it’s supersonic, but Cricut Explore 3 is 2X faster* than its predecessor. So even beginners will be crafting in record time.
Long for this world.
Look, no cutting mat! Smart Materials™ feed directly into the machine so you can make single cuts up to 3.6 metres.
Ideas start here.
Design Space is a free app that comes with every Cricut cutting machine. Create your own designs, or for a small monthly fee, get unlimited use of 150,000+ images⁴, fonts, project ideas, advanced features & more.
Easy as 1-2-3.
Start from scratch, or get a head start with thousands of ready-to-make projects.
Customise to your liking, click Make It, then follow the on-screen prompts.
Put it together, add finishing touches & admire the end result.
Little details. Big difference.
- 1 For compatible materials and Smart Materials™, see cricut.com/materials
- 2 Additional tools sold separately. For compatible tools, see cricut.com/blades
- 3 When cutting Cricut Smart Materials, compared to Cricut Explore Air™ 2 using "Fast Mode."
- 4 Availability varies based on Cricut machine selection in Design Space. Some images available only in specific Cricut projects.
- *iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google, LLC. Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Cricut, Inc. is under license.