• One premium heavyweight 12" x 12" Iron-On Protective Sheet in White
• Protect your iron-on projects from damaging heat and distribute heat evenly for secure adhesion
• Use with all Cricut Iron-On
You already love creating making Iron-On projects, wow you can have more fun with less worry with the Iron-On Protective Sheet! Protect your T-shirts, tote bags, and more with this durable, heavyweight sheet. It's specially designed for iron-on application with a nonstick surface that evenly distributes heat from your iron or heat press. Get results that look fabulous with every custom project you make with your Cricut machine.
1. Cut and weed your iron-on design.
2. Preheat fabric and place design on it liner side up.
3. Place Iron-On Protective Sheet on iron-on liner and apply heat with iron or heat press.
Please visit help.cricut.com for more Cricut Iron-On tips and instructions.