Cricut Maker 3
The ultimate cutting machine.
Cricut Maker® 3 is the most powerful smart cutting machine we've ever made — for every craft, and every crafter.
Made with Cricut Maker 3.
Giraffe Vinyl Wall Decal
Felt Floral Wreath
Front Porch Welcome Sign
Yay Debossed Card
Foiled Party Poppers
Cricut Maker 3 quickly and accurately cuts 300+ materials, from the most delicate paper and fabric to the tougher stuff like matboard, leather, and balsa wood.
More tools. More magic.
Cricut Maker offers the widest range of tools for cutting, scoring, writing & adding decorative effects.
Cuts thicker and denser materials up to 2.4 mm (3/32in) like chipboard, balsa wood & tooled leather.⁵
Glides through cotton, fleece, denim & more quickly and accurately – without backing material.
Cuts intricate shapes to perfection in materials like cardstock, vinyl, iron-on, poster board & more.
Pens & Markers
Adds beautiful text and delicately drawn shapes to projects. Available in endless colors, line weights & effects.
Foil Transfer Tool
Embellish invitations, gift boxes, cards & more with a pro-level foil finish. Includes interchangable fine, medium & bold tips.
Adds a whimsal, perfectly proportioned wavy edge to iron-on, vinyl, paper, and cardstock creations.
Creates a stunning debossed effect on foil poster board, coated paper, shimmer paper, foil cardstock, basswood & more.
Inscribes personalized text, monograms, flourishes & embellishments in metal, leather, plastic, and more.
Makes razor-sharp creases for crisp folds in materials like cardstock, acetate, poster board & light cardboard.
Creates uniform, finely perforated lines for perfect tear-offs and easy peel-aways, even for shapes with curves.
Steep-angled blade easily cuts most materials up to 1.5mm thickness, including poster board, heavy cardstock & more.
Easily cuts through bonded fabric and felt to reveal beautifully detailed designs.
Cricut Maker 3 is twice as fast as its previous-generation model, creating intricate cuts and pro-level effects without sacrificing precision or detail.
Go matless. Go big.
Smart Materials work without a cutting mat. Just load and go to make single cuts up to 12 feet long.
All your projects in one place.
Design Space® is a free app that comes with every Cricut cutting machine. Upload your own artwork, or for a small monthly fee, stay inspired with unlimited use of 150,000+⁶ images, fonts, and professionally designed projects.
3 simple steps. Endless possibilities.
Start from scratch, or get a head start with 1,000s of ready-to-make projects.
Customize to your liking, click Make It, then follow on-screen prompts.
Put it together, add finishing touches & enjoy the end result.
We thought of everything.
Roll Holder (sold separately) keeps material securely in place
Built-in cubby keeps your tools organized
In-door tray keeps replacement tips safe
Docking slot to holds your tablet or smartphone
USB port keeps your device charged
2 tool clamps so you can write & cut in one go
Cricut Maker® 3
Choose a bundle & save.
Cricut Maker® 3 + Essentials Materials Bundle
Cricut Maker® 3 + Everything Materials Bundle
You’ll also love...
More tools. More materials. More possibilities. Cricut Maker grows with you as you grow your craft.
Cricut EasyPress 2
Real people. Real Stories.
Meet members of our community, hear their stories, and see what they make possible with Cricut.
- ¹ For compatible materials and Smart Materials™, see cricut.com/materials
- ² Additional tools sold separately. For compatible tools, see cricut.com/blades
- ³ When cutting Cricut Smart Materials, compared to Cricut Explore Air™ 2 using Fast Mode.
- ⁴ Compared to previous Cricut Explore® model.
- ⁵ Maximum cut depth and cut radius varies depending on the material.
- ⁶ Availability varies based on Cricut machine selection in Design Space. Some images available only in specific Cricut projects
- *iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries. Android is a trademark of Google, LLC. Windows® is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and/or other countries. Mac is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. The Bluetooth® word mark and logos are registered trademarks owned by Bluetooth SIG, Inc. and any use of such marks by Cricut, Inc. is under license.