Infusible Ink™ Freehand Markers, Dual-Tip, Basics (5 ct)
From precise line art to big bold brush strokes, if you can draw it, you can make it permanent on T-shirts, tote bags, coasters, and more! Perfect for artists of all ages, these markers work with any Infusible Ink™ compatible blank to give you a permanent heat transfer unlike any other. The dual tips include medium-point marker tips on one side and brush tips on the other, allowing for the utmost versatility.
What is the Infusible Ink process? Unlike iron-on transfers or heat-transfer vinyl that adheres to your project's surface, Infusible Ink designs become one with your compatible material, resulting in rich, full-color transfers that last a lifetime. Get a smooth, durable, premium finish that's always flake-proof, peel-proof, and wash-proof. Personalize and customize any compatible Infusible Ink blank with your name, your favorite logo, or an inspirational phrase that speaks to you. You've never done DIY like this before.
How it works:
- Draw design using Infusible Ink Freehand Markers on laser copy paper.
- Choose a compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately).
- Transfer design with Cricut EasyPress.
- 5 dual-tip (1.0 medium point & 2.5–3.2 brush tip) Infusible Ink Freehand Markers in Black, Red, Vivid Blue, Green, Yellow
- Permanently transfer your hand-drawn artwork
- Produces vibrant, pro-quality transfers that last a lifetime
- Requires compatible Infusible Ink blank (sold separately) and Cricut EasyPress® or heat press that reaches 400°F (205°C)
- Transferred inks won't flake, peel, fade, crack, or wrinkle
- Draw intricate custom designs and text for T-shirts, coasters, baby bodysuits, tote bags, and more
- Carefully follow instructions at help.cricut.com/infusible-ink
- Water-based, acid-free, conforms to ASTM D-4236. Not intended for consumption or use on skin. For adult use only.
- Use by hand. Not for use with Cricut cutting machines
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut Explore Machines