StandardGrip Machine Mat, 12" x 24" (2 ct)
Perfect for heavy cardstock, patterned paper, vinyl, iron-on, and more, the StandardGrip Mat was carefully engineered for a wide range of medium-weight materials. As the interface between your material and your Cricut machine, each reusable mat holds your material in place as it's cut, and makes it easy to cleanly remove finished pieces once a cut is complete. Each mat is formulated to ensure the best possible adhesion and the longest possible life. With two mats included, you can load one in your Cricut machine for cutting as you prep the next. For use with Cricut Maker® and Cricut Explore® cutting machines.
Keep the clear film cover on the mat when storing to keep mat free from paper scraps and dust.
Use the scraper to scrape away excess pieces and the spatula to carefully remove cut images.
To ensure best performance, use the recommended material types on the mats.
- 2 reusable machine mats 12\" x 24\" (30.5 cm x 61 cm)
- Use to cut heavy cardstock, iron-on, vinyl, and more
- Formulated for best possible adhesion and longest life
- For Cricut Maker® and Cricut Explore® cutting machines
- Now made with water-based paint and adhesive
- Cricut Maker
- Cricut Explore Machines