Animal bookmarks are adorable and useful for your little one’s reading time. There are plenty of animals to choose to make: unicorn, cat, dog, dragon and tiger, so your child can have the animal they love most.
See the project link and instructions below on how to customize your bookmark too.
Design Space Project Links
We have created the projects for these cute animal bookmarks so that you can get making immediately. First, select the project and click ‘Make It’. Make sure to customize the project with your child’s name by selecting ‘Customize’ first.
Design Space Projects:
You will need:
- A Cricut Machine
- Cardstock in your chosen bookmark colours
- Fine point pen black
- LightGrip Machine Mat
- Adhesive for paper
How to create
- Select desired project and select ‘Customize’. Then use the dit panel to make changes e.g. name.
- To edit text, double-click the text you want to change, then update as needed. To fasten text to another layer, select them both and use the ‘Attach’ tool.
- When ready select, ‘Make It’. Then follow Design Space Prompts.
- Once cut and drawn all project elements, apply cardstock in the order shown. Start with the bottom layer, working up with your choice of adhesive.
You can find out more about the draw function in our Ultimate Beginners Guide.
Don’t forget to share with us what you create by tagging @Cricut_uk on social media.