Need something fun and educational to do with your littles while stuck at home? Look no further than these colorful ABC flashcards!
What you’ll need:
- White – (2) 12×24 sheets OR (5) 12×12 sheets
- Colored – (7) 12×12 sheets – let your kiddo’s pick some of the colors! 🙂
- Black – (1) 12×12 sheet
- Grey – (1) 12×12 sheet
- Black Cricut Fine Point Pen
- Spatula Tool
- Tweezers (optional)
- Glue – liquid or stick work fine
- Light Grip Mat
- Your Cricut Machine
- Design Space compatible device
Gather all of your materials and then cut out all of the various pieces of cardstock you will need – don’t forget to put your pen into your machine so that it can draw all of the fun little details on for you!
Select which mat you want to cut.
Select your material. If you don’t see your material on the list, you can search for it in the search bar.
Load all of your tools and hit the Cricut C button to cut!
Sit back and let it do it’s thing!
Once drawing and cutting is complete, unload. And remember, peel your mat away from your paper to avoid curling!
Repeat for next sheet using a new color of cardstock.
Once cut, peel away the excess paper and use your Spatula tool to get the pieces with finer details up off of your mat.
Assemble your flashcards – this is a great place to get the kids involved!
- Place your pieces where you want them to go – get a general idea before you go for that glue!
- Put a small amount of glue on the back of the colorful pieces – it doesn’t take much.
- Let them dry for a few minutes, repeat with the other letters, and then you are done!
Now you have a whole set of fun, colorful flashcards that your kiddos got to help you create!
I want to make...