Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

86 Pages«<7273747576>»
pumpkin918 Offline
#2191 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 6:24:27 AM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 8 time(s) in 6 post(s)
Good morning,

I am glad it is Thursday. I could not get to sleep last night until 2:30 a.m., well the alarm goes off at 5:00 a.m. Lets how I make it through the day. The wind was horrible and the temperatures have dropped again. They are calling for snow tomorrow, go figure.

I did a little crafting yesterday which was great until I could not find my Spellbinders rectangles die set. I have looked everywhere. I am tempted to purchase another set, because as soon I do the old set will show up and I can return the new unopened set. I use that particular spellbinder's die alot.

For some reason I am sucked into Valentine paper. I have more than enough, but each year I add to my already overflowing stash including embellishments. How many Valentine albums have I completed total, no where enough to justfiy the current stash and additional purchase.

I am looking forward to this weekend. Have a great day and weekend!

Edited by user Thursday, January 31, 2013 6:28:46 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

simmsdavis845d0a84 Offline
#2192 Posted : Thursday, January 31, 2013 8:15:14 AM(UTC)
simmsdavis845d0a84

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Good Morning.

Hope all is well with everyone. Enjoy your weekend and have a great day.
HisGem Offline
#2193 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 7:48:19 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Was thanked: 484 time(s) in 332 post(s)
Happy FREEZING Friday!

I just realized it has been days since I posted! I thought I did, but I guess I didn’t. Anywho, it was 60 degrees on Tuesday and today it is -3 with a wind chill of -20….really? I was tempted to keep the little ones home, but I am afraid that there are more freezing days ahead and they will miss too much school. So braved the cold!

Any crafty plans this weekend? My plan is to get in there and finish some projects! I am pressed for time as I have several projects due at the same time on top of a ton of homework! On top of that my baby’s birthday is the 13th and Valentine’s Day is the 14th. Now I have to decide if I want to make little treat bags for her birthday and V-day or just take cupcakes on her birthday and a treat on V-day…too much to do too little time to do it!

Treva, glad you are going to participate! You never know!!

Well, just wanted to check in. Netta, that’s cool. Hit me up when ever. Waving hello to everyone. Have a great weekend Sistahs!! Kenya~
DakotaBear Offline
#2194 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 12:30:35 PM(UTC)
DakotaBear

Was thanked: 139 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Happy Friday to everyone. 60s yesterday and 20s today, it is still windy and a possibility of snow by Sunday. This has been some of the strangest weather. Most of last week we were in the single digits.

I'm finishing up Valentine cards this weekend. What is everyone else doing?

Here are a few cards I have made for birthdays using the Imagine.

Edited by user Friday, February 01, 2013 12:35:27 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DakotaBear attached the following image(s):
Denise and Donna  Cards  (4).jpg
Denise and Donna  Cards  (3).jpg
Malia's Card  (1).jpg
 1 user thanked DakotaBear for this useful post.
Creative Adventure Mom on 2/15/2013(UTC)
HisGem Offline
#2195 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 10:51:44 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Happy Monday!!
It has been a long time since we been on page four!! Blink

Dot, the cards are adorable…especially like the Minnie Mouse card! Happy to see you are using your Imagine BigGrin

How was everyone’s weekend? I was able to get a few things done, but I still have a mountain of things done.

Well just wanted to check in and say hi. Hope everyone had a good and safe weekend. Kenya~
DakotaBear Offline
#2196 Posted : Tuesday, February 05, 2013 11:28:04 AM(UTC)
DakotaBear

Was thanked: 139 time(s) in 76 post(s)
Happy Tuesday and hello everyone!

It is cold and snowy here, I am so looking forward to Spring.

I finished the Valentine cards. I four of the same for my four daughters.And more masculine ones for my son and oldest grandson(he just reenlisted in the Navy). Now I need to get them in the mail.

Edited by user Tuesday, February 05, 2013 11:35:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

DakotaBear attached the following image(s):
IMG_20130204_124234.jpg
IMG_20130204_124413.jpg
IMG_20130204_123808-001.jpg
IMG_20130204_123843.jpg
IMG_20130204_124002.jpg
IMG_20130204_124021.jpg
cropdropnroll Offline
#2197 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 7:16:06 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Was thanked: 59 time(s) in 55 post(s)
Happy Friday-Eve,

It's been days since my last post...blame it on the cold I'm fighting!!Mellow

Just doing a quick drive-by post to say hello. Gotta go feed the bear...it's growling right now!!Blushing LOL

Have a blessed day!

Lisa
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2198 Posted : Thursday, February 07, 2013 2:30:52 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Was thanked: 428 time(s) in 119 post(s)
Hello Thursday.....can't believe its been so long since my last post.

I trust that all is well with everyone and that your'e staying warm and haveig oodles of scrappin' fun. This has been a relatively busy week but I have managed to finish some scrappin' projects. I may try to post one of the cards using the art deco cartridge if I am able. I've been giving my cricut a workout but I've got to get busy becoming more familiar with my other machine, I need to purchase the designer version of the soaftware.

Dot, I saw your project on SOC and of course they're great. Whats up with the red x's? I guess I need to read the chatter on the board!

Waving hello and wishing everyone a great weekend.
HisGem Offline
#2199 Posted : Monday, February 11, 2013 4:45:12 PM(UTC)
HisGem

Hey! Do you all hear that???? Yep crickets (not Cricuts LOL)…

What’s up with that? We were way down on page 5!!!

In all seriousness-Praying for my sistahs who are on the East Coast! Please be safe! We got some snow and then rain and then it all froze over....weather has been all kind of crazy here too!

Just wanted to check in! Pray all is well, Kenya~
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2200 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 5:35:28 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello and Happy Fat Tuesday.....

Doing a driveby post to give our little thread a lift, I'm running behind this morning and what am I doing hanging out on the computerBigGrin I hope that all is well especially those in the pathway of the blizzard/tornado. We are expecting our second day of mild temps and I'm glad even though I've got somethings going on thats getting me a little down.

Waving hello gotta go so I can shut the laptop down, have a great day.
cropdropnroll Offline
#2201 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 6:39:40 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Happy Tuesday!

Sorry Treva - I just can't bring myself to say that "F" word! I'm afraid it may jump on me, and make me outgrow my clothes...againGlare LOL LOL !! J/K.

Kenya - All is breezy and nippy in the DMV. We may see some precip this week, though. You'll be happy to know that I heard a CRICUT chirping in my house last night, and this morning! Laugh CILIH (aka Yanique) and I... better yet, I've been okie doked...LOL... into making some ceramic drink coasters as favors for our Pastor's 40th birthday celebration. Now, that would be ok with me if the event wasn't this SATURDAY!!Blink Nonetheless, we have about 160 tiles to decorate by Friday night. WTW?!! Ya'll just pray...

Waving hello to all...

Peace & Blessings!
Lisa

Edited by user Tuesday, February 12, 2013 6:45:54 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Cassie Offline
#2202 Posted : Tuesday, February 12, 2013 6:51:35 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Was thanked: 308 time(s) in 251 post(s)
Good Morning All & Happy Tuesday!!

Oh yes, I hear the crickets in here as well. We had our married couples retreat this past weekend and dh and I won the "How well do you know your mate" game. It was a lot of fun and great to see 18 married couples all in one place, having a relaxing time.

Need to finish up a prayer box for a group that I'm in. Was having printer issues last night and had to give up but I'll be back on task tonight.

See you all later and have a GREAT day!
cropdropnroll Offline
#2203 Posted : Wednesday, February 13, 2013 6:18:10 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Morning and Happy Hump Day!!

JCI briefly before getting into my daily bump and grind, although this will be a short day for me. DS has his first HR assembly today BigGrin (he missed HR in the 1st qtr).

Cassie - Congrats on the couples' retreat win!! Awesome to hear that there were 18 couples, in the body of Christ, seeking to grow in the Lord and enhance their marriages!!

Waving hello to all...

Lisa
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2204 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 4:34:53 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello and Happy Friday....

Of course I should be getting ready for work but I don't feel like movingConfused I know that I need to get ready but all week I have just been dragging; I can't get myself together. I should get in the office early as I have a report due by noon and of course I don't have all of the quotes from the vendors.

I meant to stop in yesterday and send Valentine's Day greetings but of course I never did. I do hope that everyone had a blessed day by giving an receiving expressions of loveBigGrin

So whats on your plate for the weekend? I really neeed to finish the thank you cards for DD's birthday not to mention everything else. We'll see how things go it just depends on my family and other factors. I really need to get some reading so that I will be able to join in on the bookclub discussion over at SOC.

Waving hello and wishing everyone a good day and happy scrappin' weekend!
Cassie Offline
#2205 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 5:22:21 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All & Happy Friday!!!

It's been a busy week but I had a relaxing Vday. Made sure of it. I need to put the final touches on a prayer box I'm working on and get it in the mail on Tuesday. Have a 25th vow renewal ceremony tomorrow and back to relaxing by nightfall.

Who wants to checks their Ms for me? Yesterday, IslandV scored another cutter for $149. on clearance. A lot of Ms don't even carry them yet. Called around but no luck.Crying

Have a GREAT day ALL!!

Edited by user Friday, February 15, 2013 6:16:18 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cropdropnroll Offline
#2206 Posted : Friday, February 15, 2013 6:52:10 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

TGIF!!!

How's everyone doing??? I've been battling some type of cold/throat-aching/coughing...kootie, and it's been hard getting the rest I really need to fully recover. We're preparing for our Pastor's 40th bday celebration... and let me just tell you - this thing has turned into some type of mega production!!! WTW?!!!RollEyes RollEyes RollEyes. I still need to etch 2 glasses, find something to wear (dress and shoes), do my hair, and cook the mac n cheese...and attend a special "kick off" service at church tonight!!Crying God is so good, and I'm grateful that He's a keeper!!! *praise dance*

Treva - Hope you had a great day yesterday. DH and I don't really celebrate V-day, so nothing special happened for us yesterday.

Cassie - I haven't seen the other cutter in our M's either. I love how Island ALWAYS has an uncanny ability to find these steals!!

Waving hello to all...sending cyber hugs, too.

Peace & Blessings,
Lisa
HisGem Offline
#2207 Posted : Monday, February 18, 2013 10:00:26 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Wink Happy Monday!!

I am so happy for this extended weekend as it was a long one! Hopefully today I can get into the craftroom and get caught up on some personal projects vs. DT stuff and for other people.

Cassie, I did not see that other machine at my Mike’s but if I go to one of the other one’s I will let you know. I have a new toy! It was on clearance at Archivers. I like how it cuts although it takes some getting use to. That may be another option Wink

Lisa, how do you feel? How did the tiles turn out? I had a Cricut chirp in my house last week. This was the first time I turned it on in a while. It was sounding weird but after a few minutes, it was back to normal. I guess I need to turn the machine on more often just to keep everything loose.

I was a vendor at a relationship conference this weekend. The Word was so good! I was able to sell some things. It was a good experience but very long! I shared a few pictures on FB. I have more to add in a couple more days. They invited me back for another conference in April and the women’s conference in September. I am in prayer about it. Also the Scrapbook Expo is the same weekend as the one in April….so we will see cause I have been looking forward to the Expo since last year.

Just wanted to stop by and check in since it has been a while. I was really busy prepping but now things should settle down a bit.

Waving hello to Netta, Treva, Dot, Kim, and others. Kenya~
scrap.n.sista Offline
#2208 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:17:53 AM(UTC)
scrap.n.sista

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Just wanted to stop in and say Hi!! Hope everyone has a fun and creative rest of your week!!
scrap.n.sista Offline
#2209 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 11:20:50 AM(UTC)
scrap.n.sista

Groups: Circle Member, Registered

Was thanked: 7 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Just wanted to stop by and say "hi" to you ladies!! and to bump you up in the thread!! Have a great rest of your week!!
Cassie Offline
#2210 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 12:29:34 PM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Happy Hump Day Crafty Fam!!!!

I finally put my prayer box in the mail today. I hope to update my blog tonight as long as the meeting at church doesn't take too long. I need to spend the next 2 weeks cleaning and organizing the Cafe. It's in SHAMBLES and it is BAD!!!!!! Then, I'll spend 2 more weeks preparing for a 4 day crop towards the end of March. Life is Good.

Just about caught up on Greys and now I'm watching a new show... Army Wives. Anyone watch that on Lifetime? I love it! Roxy and Roland are my favorite characters. Just 2 episodes away from ending Season 3 only after 2 weeks. Just 3 more seasons to go, before I'm caught up.

Alright all, have a GREAT evening!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2211 Posted : Wednesday, February 20, 2013 1:25:12 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Wednesday.....

I've been trying to post here all week and it just seems that something always gets in the way! I'm thankful for my job and family but sometimes life just prevents me from having crafting fun! So how goes everything, what have you all been up to?

Kenya and Renee - one of you have to help me do one of those tiles with the split lettering! I'm not exactly sure when I'm going to tackle it but I know I'll need some one on oneBigGrin

Cassie glad you got in on the other deal with the software upgrade.

Waving hello and wishing everyone well, glad to see Alice checking in on us over here on this side!
~~TP98~~ Offline
#2212 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 12:17:11 PM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello, hello come out wherever you are! I can't believe I'm posting two times in a row.

I'm doing a driveby to try to share a t-shirt (nothing fancy) that I made for my daughter last night. I'm not sure it'll come up but I'll try. Today was spirit day at her school and she asked me to make her a shirt since she didn't have one. I used Quarter Note for the vinyl lettering and Create a Critter for the glittered heart. DH wasn't happy with the glittered heart (he hates glitter) but she really liked it. If it doesn't show up, I posted it on my blog too.

Waving hello and wishing you all well.
File Attachment(s):
t-shirt.jpg (2,258kb) downloaded 17 time(s).
pumpkin918 Offline
#2213 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 12:56:55 PM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Hi everyone,

JCI to say and wish everyone a great day and weekend ahead. We had our last holiday until May, hope I can make it. I still cannot find my Spellbinders rectangle dies. I went to Michael's and AC Moore to purchase another set, but they were sold out, which makes me think God is saying they are in house, I just haven't looked in the right place.

I am trying to get back into crafting. Lately, my creative juices have dried up, so I prayed for God to restore, so that I can use of the massive amound of supplies that I have and continue to accumulate.

Take care and have a great day!
Lady Bug S Offline
#2214 Posted : Thursday, February 21, 2013 7:16:26 PM(UTC)
Lady Bug S

United States

Was thanked: 78 time(s) in 75 post(s)
Originally Posted by: ~~TP98~~ Go to Quoted Post
Hello, hello come out wherever you are! I can't believe I'm posting two times in a row.

I'm doing a driveby to try to share a t-shirt (nothing fancy) that I made for my daughter last night. I'm not sure it'll come up but I'll try. Today was spirit day at her school and she asked me to make her a shirt since she didn't have one. I used Quarter Note for the vinyl lettering and Create a Critter for the glittered heart. DH wasn't happy with the glittered heart (he hates glitter) but she really liked it. If it doesn't show up, I posted it on my blog too.

Waving hello and wishing you all well.

I love the T-shirt.
cropdropnroll Offline
#2215 Posted : Friday, February 22, 2013 6:03:26 AM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Hello and Happy Friday!!!

It's been rather quiet on this thread...Everyone ok?? Now that the mayhem of Pastor's 40th birthday celebration is over, maybe I can get back on track with my DT projects and other challenges. This is the year to really get my work "out there".

Lady Bug S - welcome to this side of paradise! Glad you stopped by; and please, don't be a stranger.

Pumpkin - I hope you find your rectangle Spellbinders! I truly hate when stuff seems to "vanish". I'm still looking for my weeding tool and now one of my spatulas!! WTW?!!! I just hope they haven't been tossed in the trash. Crying

Treva - Cute t-shirt!

Cassie - I don't even want to discuss the mayhem that is currently going on in my LR - aka craft space!! I, too, need to clean and start getting ready for the crop in March!!

Scrap n sista - Hello, and thanks for the "boost". Good to "see" on this side. LOL.

Waving hello to Kenya, Netta, and so many more.

Peace & Blessings!!

Lisa
HisGem Offline
#2216 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 9:47:19 AM(UTC)
HisGem

Heller!

It hasn’t been this quiet around here in a minute! Any crafty news? Any new crafty purchases?
Treva, your shirt turned out great!

Pumpkin, the dies still have not turned up yet?? They might be in an unexpected place…

I don’t have much to share. I have some DT projects that need to get done ASAP! My blog is being neglected and I don’t like it! I will be on break from school soon so hopefully I will be able to get a lot done during those three weeks. I have so many birthday cards to do…and some of the birthdays have passed already. I have been behind on everything since before Christmas. I really need to get it together. My plate is too full and I don’t see a way to lessen the load.

Anywho, just coming on to say hi and give our thread a much needed boost!
Pray all is well with everyone. We have another round of winter weather coming….can’t wait until spring!! Have a good day and be encouraged, Kenya~
pumpkin918 Offline
#2217 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 10:28:33 AM(UTC)
pumpkin918

Hi everyone,

JCI to say Hi! and wish everyone a great Monday and week.

CDNR and Kenya - I finally found my dies, and yes they were in a place that I can not for the life figure out how they got there, just glad I did not have to purchase another set.

I have been trying to get back into crafting, but the creativity is not flowing. I am working on my nephew first 12 months, however he will be 2 years old soon, yeah I am behind.

Kenya - I am sorry for the weather and the work overload. It maybe time to step back and realistically make some hard and emotional changes. I know you are thinking that in the past you could handle everything, but you have experienced a few major life changing events, such as loosing your father and brother, believe it or not subconsicously it probably is impacting you. I will pray for sound mind, peace, wisdom, and open eyes for you.

I know in my area we have not been impacted by any of the snow, but I am tired of this could weather. Good Lord, please let the temperature reach and stay in the 50s.

To everyone else have a relaxing and blessed day!

Edited by user Monday, February 25, 2013 4:01:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

cropdropnroll Offline
#2218 Posted : Monday, February 25, 2013 12:34:13 PM(UTC)
cropdropnroll

Helleeeeeerrr!!

Kenya - I am inclined to agree with you... it hasn't been this quiet here in a minute. WTW?? I, too, am ready for Spring to be sprung...no more cold weather!!! Cool No crafty news or new purchases for me; and my blog has sent out an APB for me!! Laugh I did make a couple of cards that I will try to post here. DH's bday was Saturday, so this weekend was all about him!Love Now, come the w/e of March 8, it'd betta be all about me... or else!Blink LOL LOL. If all goes well that weekend (or soon after), I'll be the proud owner of a new Nikon D3200!!

Pumpkin 918 - I touch and agree with you on the 50 degree (and higher) days! I am glad to hear that you found your dies!! Now, the mojo needs to come on back...BigGrin

Waving hello to all ... BBL.

Edited by user Monday, February 25, 2013 12:58:04 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Added pics

cropdropnroll attached the following image(s):
2013-02-21_00-13-23_56.jpg
2013-02-24_10-11-36_1.jpg
2013-02-24_10-13-09_558.jpg
Cassie Offline
#2219 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 7:14:06 AM(UTC)
Cassie

United States

Good Morning All!!!

Pumpkin - Yeeeehawwww, glad you found your dies!

Kenya & Lisa - My blog has been neglected too. Just put up a project yesterday since practically a month ago. I have got to get better and get on my A game!

Lisa - Did you use your *toy* to do the digi print & cut?

Kenya - I could use some spring around here myself. We haven't had a bad winter but I need to see some flowers and hear the birds. What I am enjoying is the extra 35 minutes of daylight we're getting and looking forward to daylight savings time in 2 weeks.

Have a GREAT day ALL!!

~~TP98~~ Offline
#2220 Posted : Tuesday, February 26, 2013 10:52:50 AM(UTC)
~~TP98~~

United States

Hello Tuesday....

Its cold and rainy, I can't seem to get warm even with the extra heater that I have in my office. I'm not feeling well so that just makes for a bad situation for me right about nowSad so I'm trying to keep a low profile hear at work.

I haven't been able to get much craftin' done for some reason, I guess its just lifeBigGrin My laptop crashed so I can't use my other toy right now gotta re-install a bunch of software. I hope to tackle it soon as I decide whether I am going to see if my stuff can be restored.

Lisa, cute cards; I wish I had the patience to practice coloring.
Cassie, I'll check your project out on your blog.
Kenya, hope things will slow down for you and that the weather doesn't cause you too much havoc.
Pumpkin, glad you found your dies, hope your mojo returns soon.

Thanks for the ocmments on the t-shirt.

Gotta run since I am at work and need to do some work!