Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

karelj Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, October 04, 2010 1:31:37 PM(UTC)
karelj

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 13 time(s) in 11 post(s)
I'm a huge supporter of Finding a Cure, and do a lot during October to support this cause. Are you doing anything special to help support Breast Cancer Awareness this month? Running in a marathon? Making pink cupcakes for a bake sale? Are you making any pink creations with your Cricut or Imagine? Maybe you just bought a bunch of supplies that all donate to Breast Cancer research...whatever it is you do, know how important it is, and that you are helping to save not only lives now, but the lives of our daughters and granddaughters.
I'd love to feature something you do on my blog this month. All month, I am featuring special people who are doing something to fight this disease. Some are cancer survivors, some are currently battling the disease and some, like me, just want to help find a cure. If you have a story or a website, if you have a store with Breast Cancer Awareness merchandise, if you made a cute pink creation....whatever you do to help the cause, IF YOU DON'T MIND SHARING IT HERE AND ON MY BLOG, could you please leave the information in a comment here? Pictures would be great, but not necessary. I will either copy and paste, or PM you for more information, and let you know when it's published. If you'd rather, you could go to my blog and leave me a comment with the same information. Just leave a comment here that you're putting it on the blog, so you can be part of the RAK. Oh, yes! The RAK....

HERE'S THE RAK: I WILL PUT THE NAME OF EVERYONE WHO COMMENTS HERE IN A SPECIAL RAK HAT. ON NOVEMBER 1, I WILL ASK MY HUSBAND TO PULL ONE LUCKY WINNER'S NAME TO RECIEVE AN ASSORTMENT OF PRETTY PINK PAPER CRAFTING SUPPLIES! I'll then contact you here by comment and PM.

I also have some other PINK things going on on on my blog. Stop by and check out the October Challenge. You can make any thing you'd like...with a spooky and supportive twist! The prize this month is a Pumpkin Carvings Cartridge! I've also got updates on the THINK PINK Blog Hop taking place October 9-11, starting with me at http://karelj.blogspot.com I'd love to have you join in both!
Please help keep this bumped.
Squeeze those tata's. Do it for The Girls!
Ms.Scrappytoyou! Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 10:52:46 AM(UTC)
Ms.Scrappytoyou!

Was thanked: 14 time(s) in 13 post(s)
Wow! What a great idea! I will definitely check otu your blog also.

Thank you!
karelj Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, October 05, 2010 1:09:05 PM(UTC)
karelj

Keeping this bumped.
karelj Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, October 08, 2010 6:25:59 AM(UTC)
karelj

I'm still taking names for Breast Cancer Support Cards...or, you can learn to make them yourself on tomorrow's THINK PINK Blog Hop. it starts on my blog, and runs through Monday. I'm taking this RAK down, since there doesn't seem to be any interest...
ScrappyJo Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, October 08, 2010 6:34:47 AM(UTC)
ScrappyJo

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
Hope you keep this going a little longer. On my way to check out your blog.BigGrin