Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

4 Pages123>»
Moxy77 Online
#1 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 7:07:25 PM(UTC)
Moxy77

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 383 time(s) in 280 post(s)

Mine is still showing Processing and expected deliver date 2/27 and my back account is still showing pending. How about everybody else?
 2 users thanked Moxy77 for this useful post.
GracefulGrammar on 2/21/2014(UTC), rhondah* on 2/21/2014(UTC)
GypsyBoricua Online
#2 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 7:20:49 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Was thanked: 698 time(s) in 363 post(s)
Mine is still processing and the charge on my bank account went away. So I'm back to where I was 2 days ago.
GrammySue Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 7:28:59 PM(UTC)
GrammySue

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 100 post(s)
Several on the Cricut Design Space FB page had gotten shipping confirmations from HSN today.
RenateS Offline
#4 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 7:46:57 PM(UTC)
RenateS

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I wasn't able to get one for myself, but my daughter had me order hers (her internet was down).
She received her notice earlier today that it has been shipped.
ScrappinNannie Offline
#5 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 7:50:50 PM(UTC)
ScrappinNannie

Was thanked: 156 time(s) in 123 post(s)
My card has been charged for the first payment...been in processing state for about 3 or 4 days now. Nothing from HSN.
garagesaler Online
#6 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 8:37:10 PM(UTC)
garagesaler

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 2437 time(s) in 1957 post(s)
Still stuck at Processing here.
JuliaBecker Offline
#7 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 8:54:07 PM(UTC)
JuliaBecker

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
Yes, mine shipped, even have tracking #, coming from Tn., so excited.
 1 user thanked JuliaBecker for this useful post.
garagesaler on 2/21/2014(UTC)
ChelaDones Offline
#8 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 9:42:06 PM(UTC)
ChelaDones

Was thanked: 128 time(s) in 102 post(s)
Mine says "shipped" on HSN.com and I got the email confirmation. It's coming from TN all the way to WA. I was hoping it would ship from CA.

~Angela
 1 user thanked ChelaDones for this useful post.
garagesaler on 2/22/2014(UTC)
GypsyBoricua Online
#9 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 11:16:40 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

Mine now says "packaging". So I should have it soon!!!!!
 1 user thanked GypsyBoricua for this useful post.
garagesaler on 2/21/2014(UTC)
rhondah* Offline
#10 Posted : Friday, February 21, 2014 11:17:03 PM(UTC)
rhondah*

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 12377 time(s) in 8258 post(s)
Huh Mine is still processing.
Ken's Kreations Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 12:26:43 AM(UTC)
Ken's Kreations

United States

Was thanked: 1942 time(s) in 496 post(s)
Mine got shipped today with tracking as well Washington state here.
 1 user thanked Ken's Kreations for this useful post.
garagesaler on 2/22/2014(UTC)
Barbara AnnZehner Offline
#12 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 2:39:03 AM(UTC)
Barbara AnnZehner

Was thanked: 9 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Mine has been in processing since we'd hurry up already
JerseyGirl526 Offline
#13 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 5:34:32 AM(UTC)
JerseyGirl526

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I was on the fence with ordering one. I thought about it since the unveiling from PC. I was going to wait and see before I ordered but then I decided that I would order right away.. So I watched HSN and checked their website all night on the 11th. As soon was it was available online that night (which was about 4 hours before launch) I placed my order. I was so happy that I got my order placed early and that I was sure I would receive mine in about a week or so. Woot

My order has said processing estimated delivery 3 to 7 business days since I ordered it back on Feb 11. My credit card payment was pending but it went away a few days ago. Unsure

Still no word on when I will get mine. ThumbDown I ordered single ship on Feb 11 at 8:30 pm est so I figure I must have been one of the first people who ordered. They could not have been sold out yet since it did not even go on air until midnight. I got an email on Feb 13 saying that it was sold out and that if they got more back in one would be shipped to me and if not my order would be cancelled in 31 days.

Kind of disappointing.Sneaky I don't understand why I am not getting mine when I ordered early and why some people who ordered after 12 am on Feb 12 are getting theirs. Well there is not much I can do but sit back and patiently wait. And patience is not my strong point.. Sad

I would cancel my order but I wanted to get all the Anna Griffin stuff that came with it. And I was worried that it would sell out quickly in the stores. So I guess I am stuck in limbo for now.

Just really really disappointed in how HSN does things. It bugs me.. Mad Its like going to Dunkin Donuts, ordering the last jelly donut, while your order is being processed and you stand on the side waiting, they take other peoples order.. Then the guy fifth in line behind you, orders a jelly donut and they give him yours… That's what it feels like.. And talking to HSN is pointless.. Angry Each person you speak to tells you a different story. One said that the notices are automatically sent but not to worry that my order would be there soon… Another told me that maybe I would get one in March. Like I said frustrating. Cursing I gave up calling or checking last week.

I decided if it comes it comes.. And there is nothing I can do about it.. I just hope that when I do get mine, it was worth the wait..

blurobin Offline
#14 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 9:44:51 AM(UTC)
blurobin

United States

Was thanked: 6389 time(s) in 4943 post(s)
Originally Posted by: rhondah* Go to Quoted Post
Huh Mine is still processing.

So is mine. I ordered 11:05pm CT with 1 payment also with auto-ship. Delivery is still processing with the date 2/27. No email yet from HSN, no tracking number.Unsure
Coesa Offline
#15 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 9:48:59 AM(UTC)
Coesa

United States

Was thanked: 183 time(s) in 116 post(s)
I ordered about 2 hours before launch, I did the flex pay with auto ship and I received my delivery confirmation email yesterday morning. It is coming from TN to NV. But my tool kit still shows extended delivery?? Don't know what they are doing there but it sure seems messed up for some people!
Moxy77 Online
#16 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 1:04:08 PM(UTC)
Moxy77

United States

Ok everyone sit tight. Here is how I think it is going. They are all shipping from the Tennessee warehouse and we should all get them by the 2/27 date. At least the first allotment. They are sending the West coast orders out first because it will take longer to ship out there. The middle of the country will be next to ship because we are in the 3 day delivery time slot. A girl on my facebook page figured this out and posted a shipping map and so far this is holding true. So if you are in the east coast yours will ship last but you will get it as the same time because you are in a two day shipping slot. So hang in there everyone on the first allotment. Melissa

Edited by user Saturday, February 22, 2014 1:05:29 PM(UTC)  | Reason: spelling error

5 users thanked Moxy77 for this useful post.
garagesaler on 2/22/2014(UTC), Mary R. on 2/22/2014(UTC), blurobin on 2/22/2014(UTC), SunnyGirl on 2/22/2014(UTC), JudiLuvz2CutPaper on 2/23/2014(UTC)
jscraftylady Offline
#17 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 1:31:21 PM(UTC)
jscraftylady

Was thanked: 2031 time(s) in 1107 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Moxy77 Go to Quoted Post
Ok everyone sit tight. Here is how I think it is going. They are all shipping from the Tennessee warehouse and we should all get them by the 2/27 date. At least the first allotment. They are sending the West coast orders out first because it will take longer to ship out there. The middle of the country will be next to ship because we are in the 3 day delivery time slot. A girl on my facebook page figured this out and posted a shipping map and so far this is holding true. So if you are in the east coast yours will ship last but you will get it as the same time because you are in a two day shipping slot. So hang in there everyone on the first allotment. Melissa

Interesting. I am very close to TN and it appears HSN plans on taking my money on 2/24. It would make sense that that was the same date they planned to ship.
Moxy77 Online
#18 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 1:36:06 PM(UTC)
Moxy77

United States

Here is the UPS ground shipping map.

UPS ground shipping map
 3 users thanked Moxy77 for this useful post.
CocoasMom on 2/22/2014(UTC), SunnyGirl on 2/22/2014(UTC), garagesaler on 2/22/2014(UTC)
Beachbaylee Offline
#19 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 2:30:32 PM(UTC)
Beachbaylee

United States

Was thanked: 348 time(s) in 250 post(s)

I think you may be on to something. I live in middle Tennessee, about 2 1/2 hours from the warehouse. I have had things ship from there one day and it is delivered the next. Right now, mine is showing it should ship on the 25th, so it should be here by the 27th. Thanks for posting this.
sandybj195566ad990e Offline
#20 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 4:32:52 PM(UTC)
sandybj195566ad990e

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 36 post(s)
Yes, that sounds logical. I am in the 2/27, flex pay 2/24, still processing group. Other than the original 'you bought it' confirmation email, I haven't heard anything. No emails, no calls, but then I haven't contacted THEM, either. If I hadn't been haunting the internet, I wouldn't have thought anything about it. So, I'm being patient.

I did stop by a couple of Michaels here in DFW but didn't see anything out about the explore at all. All I need is the embossing stylus. If hsn had shipped right away, I wouldn't have had the time to get it locally next month and test it out before running out of time to return. So I am not so upset by the delay.
Cricuteer Offline
#21 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 5:05:20 PM(UTC)
Cricuteer

Was thanked: 152 time(s) in 31 post(s)
My first one shows shipped, got the confirmation email and it will deliver by 2/27. I am so excited. Looking VERY forward to getting it.BigGrin
blurobin Offline
#22 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 5:53:01 PM(UTC)
blurobin

United States

Was thanked: 6389 time(s) in 4943 post(s)

Woot Thank you, Melissa!!

MHenderson1 Offline
#23 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 6:20:05 PM(UTC)
MHenderson1

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I am in California and mine still shows "Processing". Also, my tool kit still shows "Extended Delivery". The only thing
I can think of is that they are going to get some into the California fulfillment center and ship from there; if that is the case then I can still get it by the 27th. Usually if it ships from there I usually get it the day after it ships.
ScrappinNannie Offline
#24 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 7:36:10 PM(UTC)
ScrappinNannie

Was thanked: 156 time(s) in 123 post(s)
That does make sense, I hope you're right. I'm bordering Tennessee and it wouldn't take long to get here. I'm so looking forward to playing with this machine. The wait is terrible. Thanks for getting my hopes back up.BigGrin
Calmom Offline
#25 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 10:19:30 PM(UTC)
Calmom

Was thanked: 2092 time(s) in 1068 post(s)
So I got inpatient and called HSN today, I had called 4 days ago, too. Today, I told them that I ordered my Explore 12 hrs before the Launch and my "Order Status" has shown "Processing" for the past 3 days and my credit card has NOT been charged as of today.

I live in So. California by the way. I asked, when it would be shipped and the Representative could not tell me other than "soon". I asked if I would receive by 2/27 as promised and the representative said "I hope so" WHAT???? he "hopes so" ?????

I asked why others, that ordered after the launch started, have their Order/Explore already shipped. I was told by the representative "I'm not sure why". I asked if Paid in Full or Flex Pay made any difference and I was told "no". The Representative said that he could not tell me why certain orders were shipped before others, other than it had nothing to do with Payment Type, Zip Code or Time of Order, or anything else he could think of. The Representative said that if my Order was not shipped by Monday, 2/24, I would not receive it by the 2/27.

My conversation with the HSN Representative did not make me happy. All I have to say is that I better get a SHIPPING notification by Monday.
GypsyBoricua Online
#26 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 10:47:06 PM(UTC)
GypsyBoricua

I'm in Northern California and I am at "packaging". I'm assuming it means it will ship on the 24th, Monday.
MHenderson1 Offline
#27 Posted : Saturday, February 22, 2014 11:02:42 PM(UTC)
MHenderson1

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 5 post(s)
I just checked my HSN account and it is now showing as "Packaging", somy guess is it will ship on Monday.
jodie R Offline
#28 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 10:13:10 AM(UTC)
jodie R

United States

Was thanked: 2875 time(s) in 1941 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Calmom Go to Quoted Post
So I got inpatient and called HSN today, I had called 4 days ago, too. Today, I told them that I ordered my Explore 12 hrs before the Launch and my "Order Status" has shown "Processing" for the past 3 days and my credit card has NOT been charged as of today.

I live in So. California by the way. I asked, when it would be shipped and the Representative could not tell me other than "soon". I asked if I would receive by 2/27 as promised and the representative said "I hope so" WHAT???? he "hopes so" ?????

I asked why others, that ordered after the launch started, have their Order/Explore already shipped. I was told by the representative "I'm not sure why". I asked if Paid in Full or Flex Pay made any difference and I was told "no". The Representative said that he could not tell me why certain orders were shipped before others, other than it had nothing to do with Payment Type, Zip Code or Time of Order, or anything else he could think of. The Representative said that if my Order was not shipped by Monday, 2/24, I would not receive it by the 2/27.

My conversation with the HSN Representative did not make me happy. All I have to say is that I better get a SHIPPING notification by Monday.

Calmom, I think yours will ship on Monday. Melissa is right. Those people in the gray and orange areas on the map have already gotten their shipping notices. Mine is now in packaging and I'll bet yours is too. We are in the red area so ours will go next. For some reason they are making sure everyone gets their machine on the same day. So glad it is not on a Friday. If we have any problems we can call PC on Friday. I am thinking we won't have any problems. Yes, I am an optimist!LOL LOL LOL

We can have an opening party on the 27th!
JudiLuvz2CutPaper Offline
#29 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 11:09:40 AM(UTC)
JudiLuvz2CutPaper

Was thanked: 1213 time(s) in 684 post(s)

Melissa. Thank you so much for keeping us posted. I'm beginning to lose faith, and feel the way I felt when they announced they were no longer going to take care of Imagine owners. I tried to stay optimistic. It's sad we have to rely on ourselves for this kind of info. I really appreciate your posts.

Oh. I'm STILL in Processing. Texas here.

Edited by user Sunday, February 23, 2014 11:11:26 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

tootwo222fd38dc33 Offline
#30 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 11:15:30 AM(UTC)
tootwo222fd38dc33

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
Still processing with 2/27 delivery date. I did cancel my order fir then pens though. I picked up an 18 pack of the fine pint recollections pens for less than $15 with coupons.
File Attachment(s):
20140223_121625.jpg (3,903kb) downloaded 86 time(s).