Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

gadyfamily0739d856 Offline
#1 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2014 11:35:07 AM(UTC)
gadyfamily0739d856

Groups: Registered

Let me see if I can explain this - I'm making paper dolls. I want them bigger than what they show up when putting them in CCR right when clicking on each piece. I am wanting all of the girl's clothes to fit her (obviously), but do I have to resize every single accessory or is there a way to make them all match perfectly when putting them on my mat in CCR?
Narelle Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2014 2:45:31 PM(UTC)
Narelle

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7614 time(s) in 3552 post(s)
Originally Posted by: gadyfamily0739d856 Go to Quoted Post
Let me see if I can explain this - I'm making paper dolls. I want them bigger than what they show up when putting them in CCR right when clicking on each piece. I am wanting all of the girl's clothes to fit her (obviously), but do I have to resize every single accessory or is there a way to make them all match perfectly when putting them on my mat in CCR?

First make sure the relative size button is green. (Below keypad.. The Aa button)

Then place all the different dolls layers on the mat.

Use Ctrl A (or Edit, Select All) to select all the the pieces. Use the bottom right handle to resize everything at the same time.

Or, if you know the finished height of the doll you can type that in the Default height box (also under the keypad) before you place all the images on the mat. You still need to have Relative Size on.
JoyceG Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, January 16, 2014 11:34:12 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 884 time(s) in 576 post(s)
Anytime I make something, the first thing I do is set the size down at the bottom of the CCR screen. It usually starts at 2.5" I set it to 4 or 5 (whatever height you want) and then I don't have to mess with it again until I start a totally different project. All parts to the image you are cutting will cut in the proper size.

And do make sure the Aa realtive size icon is green like Narelle mentioned.

Joyce

Edited by user Thursday, January 16, 2014 11:35:05 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified