Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

cassierocco4ca3531d Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2013 12:33:28 PM(UTC)
cassierocco4ca3531d

Groups: Registered

Hi!
Today I bought designer calendar on cricut.com. I am still new to buying digital cartridges so im not sure what is going on. I have used cricut craft room to cut things from my cricut before but never with a digital cartridge and everytime I press cut it is telling me there is no device hooked up. I am confused on what is going on because this has never been an issue. On my cricut it is saying insert cartridge, gypsy or cricut design studio. I hope someone can help because I hate that I just paid for a cartridge to have it not work!Glare Thanks!
Olivia'sNana Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2013 1:05:08 PM(UTC)
Olivia'sNana

Was thanked: 779 time(s) in 351 post(s)
I hope this is the answer but not sure. Either put a cart, any cart in your machine and see if that works or if you don't have a cart in the machine, be sure that you are using the load/unload button from ccr and not the load/unload mat from your machine. If it is not allowing you to cut, either one of these fixes should make the cut button active. I'm not sure about the "not recognizing machine" part. Hopefully this will resolve both. Couple of other things that you might try if it still does not recognize - make sure the cable is connected good to both pc and cricut and turn of your cricut and turn back on to see if the pc finds it or even closing ccr and opening back up.

Edited by user Wednesday, December 11, 2013 1:13:18 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

JoyceG Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, December 11, 2013 2:27:43 PM(UTC)
JoyceG

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 884 time(s) in 576 post(s)
I get that msg when I haven't turned on my cricut machine. I usually have the macine off while I am figuring out my layouts/cuts because sometimes it takes me a long time and then it's like the system freezes up and won't work like it's suppose to or even shuts off. Then when I click on CUT in CCR, I get the msg you mentioned. If you have the machine on, then check the cord connections and make sure they are secure.

Joyce
7dianturtle3ffa8143 Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 25, 2013 9:35:21 PM(UTC)
7dianturtle3ffa8143

I have to turn on my cricut machine before I sign in to the craft room in order for it to connect. You might try that. BigGrin