Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

9 Pages<1234>»
scrappinchic Offline
#31 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2013 11:14:36 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 474 time(s) in 412 post(s)
Great! Thanks for joining! We are offically closed! I will have partners posted soon!
scrappinchic Offline
#32 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2013 11:37:55 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Partners are posted! Y'all can finally get started!

Big waves atcha Dancingstarr! I can't wait to get to know you! I will send you some questions later!

Ladies it is not required...but if you want to send your partner some extra goodies with her mini that would be fine too! Since its a Christmas mini, I think the extras would be nice! I like to include some extras from the kit I have put together for their mini so that my she can add to it if she chooses! Plus its Christmas so I plan to add a few extras just becauseWink ! Again its not required!!!!!

Have fun and please check in often incase your partner has questions!
 1 user thanked scrappinchic for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 9/15/2013(UTC)
demmer993462475657 Offline
#33 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2013 12:43:34 PM(UTC)
demmer993462475657

United States

Was thanked: 304 time(s) in 277 post(s)
Hi CarolKlink, I do not believe we have ever been partners before. Do you have any theme mind Religious, 12 Days? Let me know.

Denise

I am good with anything but neon colors.
Dancingstarr Offline
#34 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2013 12:56:40 PM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 67 post(s)
hey scrappinchic big waves right back at you, so happy to be partnered up with you, sounds good with the extra's

before I start I have some questions for you,

1. what type of Christmas traditions (if any) do you and your family have?
2. what kind of decorations or type of mini book would you like? many types/styles out there, 3. like vintage colors, traditional colors, the blues, silvers and white colors, Religious with 4. crosses and scriptures?
5. what's your fave Christmas song?
6. what's your fave Christmas recipe?
7. are you Religious?
8. do you have any pets if so what's her/his name and breed? do you include them in your holiday celebration?

-Andrea

Originally Posted by: scrappinchic Go to Quoted Post
Partners are posted! Y'all can finally get started!

Big waves atcha Dancingstarr! I can't wait to get to know you! I will send you some questions later!

Ladies it is not required...but if you want to send your partner some extra goodies with her mini that would be fine too! Since its a Christmas mini, I think the extras would be nice! I like to include some extras from the kit I have put together for their mini so that my she can add to it if she chooses! Plus its Christmas so I plan to add a few extras just becauseWink ! Again its not required!!!!!

Have fun and please check in often incase your partner has questions!

Edited by user Sunday, September 15, 2013 1:06:07 PM(UTC)  | Reason: added more questions

CricutCrazy Offline
#35 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2013 2:29:56 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 754 time(s) in 544 post(s)
Big Waves to my partner CRAFTY SANSAN !! I have sent you a PM already...but wanted to say "hello" and that I am excited to make an album that you will be thrilled to own....It would help if you would fill out a Master Questionnaire so I can get to know who you are better - But we can start with a few questions :

What is your favorite color scheme ?
What Christmas designs do you prefer ? Modern, vintage, Children, Religious, Santa Claus etc...
What is your favorite candy and/or snack items ?
Do you have children ?
What is your favorite Christmas memory ?

I can't wait to get started ! BigGrin
scrappinchic Offline
#36 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2013 3:43:11 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

What type of Christmas traditions (if any) do you and your family have? We celebrate with DH's family on Christmas eve and I read the hristmas story before the kids go to bed. Then we get up open presents from santa have breakfast then my brother, sister and their families come over, we eat and open more presents.

What kind of decoorations or type of mini book would you like? many types/styles out there, like vintage colors, traditional colors, the blues, silvers and white colors?
are you Religious? I like all of the ideas you have listed here! Please just surprise me! I like them all!

What's your fave Christmas song? Joy to the World

What's your fave Christmas recipe? Well I always have to cook the same things. I cook the ham, brocoili casserole and pumpkin rolls. Everyone else brings the rest of the fixings. I tried to change it up last year but they weren't having it.

Do you have any pets if so what's her/his name and breed? We have an outside cat and her name is hoppy. Do you include them in your holiday celebration? No shes a scardy cat and don't like to be around people. We feed her, thats about it.

Now would you answer your questions for me? I'm sure I will think of more later.

I'm off to check your MQ for more info!

Edited by user Sunday, September 15, 2013 3:44:47 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CarolKlink Offline
#37 Posted : Sunday, September 15, 2013 11:11:34 PM(UTC)
CarolKlink

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 61 post(s)
Hi Denise E,

See we have been partnered together and you have already sent me a message. I'm excited about this swap and a little nervous. Do you have a prefere3nce on what type mini album you would like? I will update and send you my MQ page and post #'s. Any preferences you have please share. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Carol K.
CraftySanSan Offline
#38 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 2:42:26 PM(UTC)
CraftySanSan

Was thanked: 348 time(s) in 215 post(s)
What is your favorite color scheme
Not picky on this so go wild. I love to see what other people like in color schemes
What Christmas designs do you prefer ? Modern, vintage, Children, Religious, Santa Claus etc...I love vintage, but not very religious. Santa Claus and all the rest love snowmen
What is your favorite candy and/or snack items ?
Chocolate and nuts
Do you have children ?
3 grown and 4 gradaugters and 1 grandson.
I grew up in Southern California so no snow when I was growing up. But loved to watch the kids open presents and their first time to have a white Christmas. We moved to Indiana when they were in 10th 8th and 6th grade.

Now The same questions for you?
 1 user thanked CraftySanSan for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 10/12/2013(UTC)
#39 Posted : Monday, September 16, 2013 6:21:59 PM(UTC)
demmer993462475657

United States

Originally Posted by: CarolKlink Go to Quoted Post
Hi Denise E,

See we have been partnered together and you have already sent me a message. I'm excited about this swap and a little nervous. Do you have a prefere3nce on what type mini album you would like? I will update and send you my MQ page and post #'s. Any preferences you have please share. Looking forward to getting to know you.

Carol K.

Any type is fine. I am not a picky person, do what you feel comfortable with. I am a traditional Christmas Gal. Nothing too outlandish....lol

How about you? Anything in particular that you would like?

Denise
scrappinchic Offline
#40 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 6:47:56 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Popping in to say hello! I hope yall have a great day! I'm heading out to see what I can find for my mini! Maybe a sneak peek to my haul laterWink !
M&KGrandma Offline
#41 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 7:30:59 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 71 post(s)
Yay!! Partners!! Hi Scrappin'momma! I'm off to check out your MQ! Let me know what you would like? Style, colors??? Anything special? I love shabby chic, lace and pastels, whatever... truly not picky! I have two grandkids, Matthew is 8 and Kaitlyn is 5!! Have to run, but will be back to chat with you guys!!!!
Hugs,
Teri
CricutCrazy Offline
#42 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 1:57:00 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Hi Everyone and Big Waves to my partner ! BigGrin

Here are my answers to those questions...and please feel free to ask me anything else too.

What is your favorite color scheme ? Deep rich colors like forest greens/ burgundy/ gold/black

What Christmas designs do you prefer ? I prefer something that depicts vintage Mid- 20th century family times and Victorian times....and I also love ANGELS !!

What is your favorite candy and/or snack items ? Love chocolate covered pretzels, popcorn, peanuts... Allergic to anything with pecans or pineapple in it.

Do you have children ? I have one son who is 36 and married with 3 children, a girl aged 9 , and 2 boys who are 6 and 16 (adopted, hence the age differences)

Waking up real early on Christmas morning (late 1950's and early 60's) and sneaking out into the living room with my brother and sister as quietly as we could to peek at what Santa had left under the tree and my Dad calling out from their bedroom " You kids get back in bed !" and we would all scramble back to our beds...Mom & Dad always got a good laugh out of that I think.. Love Next to that would be waking up to SNOW on Christmas...Yipee !!LOL
Dancingstarr Offline
#43 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:28:25 PM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

I'm not picky I love Christmas in many shapes, colors and sizes I'm sure I will like anything you create. I also answered my questions as well below.

Originally Posted by: Dancingstarr Go to Quoted Post
hey scrappinchic big waves right back at you, so happy to be partnered up with you, sounds good with the extra's

before I start I have some questions for you,

1. what type of Christmas traditions (if any) do you and your family have? before xmas eve my mom and I get together and bake xmas goodies to serve on christmas eve/day we have a BIG family get together on Christmas eve with a gift exchange, we serve a traditional mexican feast with homemade tamales rice beans etc. on Christmas Day we open our home up to anyone who would like to visit and share a traditional feast ham etc. my son opens his gifts on Christmas morning then we head to church.

2. what kind of decorations or type of mini book would you like? many types/styles out there, I'm open to anything, I'm not really into the blues/silver/white but i'm open to everything else. with vintage colors, traditional colors, Religious with crosses and scriptures etc.

5. what's your fave Christmas song? Rudolph the red nose Reindeer

6. what's your fave Christmas recipe? (sugar cookies) I always have my son, neices and nephews over and we bake cookies.

7. are you Religious? yes very, I was raised catholic but I attend a Christian church

8. do you have any pets if so what's her/his name and breed? do you include them in your
holiday celebration? Yes, I have 1 male shih tzu name Riley 2 yrs old, he's part of our family he gets a stocking full of toys and cookies I also have a inside cat her name is Jane she's also part of the family that get's spoiled as well with a stocking full of toys and treats. she's a calico cat not sure of her age maybe around 2 yrs old, God blessed us with her my sister was staying with us, she just gone through a 10 year breakup with her boy friend and this cat came around everyday filled my sister up with so much love, Jane was pregnant and very skinny we gave her food and shelter we never closed the garage door she was welcome to leave anytime, she decided to stay, she's been part of the family now for almost two years.

-Andrea

Edited by user Tuesday, September 17, 2013 8:48:46 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#44 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:26:09 PM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 96 post(s)
My partner and I have made contact and are gathering information for our project now. This will be a great project for sure. Looking forward to it.

Evelyn
PennyDiGioia Offline
#45 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 2:35:54 PM(UTC)
PennyDiGioia

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 40 post(s)
Lori and I have been in touch
CricutCrazy Offline
#46 Posted : Wednesday, September 18, 2013 3:24:29 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

I have decided on the theme for my partner's album and now to decide on the shape and size - which is really more of a challenge for me to make up my mind about ! Tongue
scrappinchic Offline
#47 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 3:09:05 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Big waves to ya Andrea! I am heading back out to M's and HL today to do more shopping! I am hoping to wrap up my Halloween swap so I can focus on this one! I decided to take one swap at a time to keep everything straight!

I hope yall have a great day!
M&KGrandma Offline
#48 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 6:29:05 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Good Morning! I've pm'd my partner for some ideas! I'm ready to start coming up with some ideas!!! My first order of business, however, will be to get my art room ready for some creating time!! It's still a mess from my daughter's wedding!!! But I'm hoping tonight will be the night I can get moving on it!!!
Hope everyone has a great day!!!
Hugs,
Teri
scrappin'momma Offline
#49 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 9:23:16 AM(UTC)
scrappin'momma

Was thanked: 27 time(s) in 27 post(s)
Originally Posted by: M&KGrandma Go to Quoted Post
Good Morning! I've pm'd my partner for some ideas! I'm ready to start coming up with some ideas!!! My first order of business, however, will be to get my art room ready for some creating time!! It's still a mess from my daughter's wedding!!! But I'm hoping tonight will be the night I can get moving on it!!!
Hope everyone has a great day!!!
Hugs,
Teri

Hi M&KGrandma!! I can't wait to create for you!! :) I have been MIA on the boards over the last few days. We've had some very exciting news at our house. Our home has been on the market for over 3 years, and we FINALLY received an offer!! BigGrin We are now under contract, and should close by the end of October. This mini album will be a great break of the stress to come in the new few weeks/months. (living with the in-laws) ....pardon my excitment. lol

I do not have a paticular theme in mind. I'm really open to anything that you create. I have two small boys; Will age 3 and Levi age 2. Can't wait to get to know you better.
M&KGrandma Offline
#50 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 9:31:02 AM(UTC)
M&KGrandma

Congratulations on selling the house!!! We moved in with my in-laws when we sold our house some 30 years ago, so I totally understand your excitement!!! LOL!!! We were only there for a week and a half, but it was the week of Christmas!!! YIKES!! I'll never forget it! LOL!
I found out I will have Saturday to myself, so I'm going to go in my art room and clean and then play!! I can't wait!!!
Just to check, would you rather have something a little more child orientated or a general theme? Christmas is so much fun with the little guys!!!
Hugs,
Teri
EvelynRobinson2 Offline
#51 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 9:43:52 AM(UTC)
EvelynRobinson2

Was thanked: 97 time(s) in 96 post(s)
I have selected my paper and style of mini and now I'm rip roaring ready to start. This is always the longest part for me - selecting the paper and style. I will be working on it today to add a little change in my project line up for right now. Just couldn't stand looking at that paper any longer without cutting into it.

Have a great weekend coming up.

Evelyn
Dancingstarr Offline
#52 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 10:25:34 AM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

scrappinchic,

Do have a MQ? I'm off to cut some paper for your mini that way I will have everything pre cut tell I finish my other swaps but since I been brain storming I have a design in mind I will be pre cutting everything today and picking out the embellishments so I wouldn't forget my idea for the mini and placing it in a folder for safe keeping, Hope all is well.

-Andrea
CarolKlink Offline
#53 Posted : Thursday, September 19, 2013 10:04:44 PM(UTC)
CarolKlink

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 61 post(s)
Hello Denise,

Just wanted to let you know I have finally updated my MQ. I posted my original one on 6/24/13 but didn't note the post #. As of now you will find it under the MQ category on page 16, post #470. I too am a traditional person however am pretty flexible so whatever works for you. Please let me know if there is anything you prefer. Have a great weekend!

Carol
scrappinchic Offline
#54 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2013 4:42:02 AM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Originally Posted by: Dancingstarr Go to Quoted Post
scrappinchic,

Do have a MQ? I'm off to cut some paper for your mini that way I will have everything pre cut tell I finish my other swaps but since I been brain storming I have a design in mind I will be pre cutting everything today and picking out the embellishments so I wouldn't forget my idea for the mini and placing it in a folder for safe keeping, Hope all is well.

-Andrea

I do.....my MQ is on page 1 post 6! I've been around awhile! LOL!

I can't wait to start on your mini! Its gonna be awesome!

Have a great weekend y'all! I am going to be working on my craft show stuff! I am so behind and it is Oct.11-13! Wish me luckWink !

Lori fromTx Offline
#55 Posted : Friday, September 20, 2013 6:30:16 AM(UTC)
Lori fromTx

Was thanked: 10 time(s) in 10 post(s)
Just checking Im I have talked to my Partner. I have got the inside and outside cover and one page done. This is going to be fun .BigGrin
scrappinchic Offline
#56 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2013 4:03:36 PM(UTC)
scrappinchic

Evening ladies! Just wanted to say hello to my partner! I got my Christmas papers out today! Hoping to get started real soon!
#57 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2013 6:06:08 PM(UTC)
demmer993462475657

United States

Originally Posted by: CarolKlink Go to Quoted Post
Hello Denise,

Just wanted to let you know I have finally updated my MQ. I posted my original one on 6/24/13 but didn't note the post #. As of now you will find it under the MQ category on page 16, post #470. I too am a traditional person however am pretty flexible so whatever works for you. Please let me know if there is anything you prefer. Have a great weekend!

Carol

Hey Carol... thanks for the MQ location. I am not looking for anything in particular. Whatever is in your comfort zone. Have fun with it.

Denise
CricutCrazy Offline
#58 Posted : Saturday, September 21, 2013 9:52:09 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

JCI !! Big waves to partner and everyone else too !! I am having fun with my new Anna Griffin dies this evening !! Woot Wub
PennyDiGioia Offline
#59 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2013 6:14:35 AM(UTC)
PennyDiGioia

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 40 post(s)
I have my pages made and all the background paper on them. Now to embellish and get creative. I also have the paper picked out for my cover but haven't made that yet. This is a lot of fun. Hope you like it Lori!BigGrin
CraftySanSan Offline
#60 Posted : Sunday, September 22, 2013 7:15:49 AM(UTC)
CraftySanSan

Was thanked: 348 time(s) in 215 post(s)
JCI big wave back to my partner. My day off for the next 3 weeks. Working on album. I am so used to typing on IPad and IPhone that I keep forgetting to capitalize each sentence. So I have to go back and correct what I typed.Blink Have a great dayLOL
 1 user thanked CraftySanSan for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 9/27/2013(UTC)