Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

jello764801f1fd Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 6:46:21 AM(UTC)
jello764801f1fd

Groups: Registered

So I was looking for a cartridge that had a skull on it because we're redoing our son's bedroom. I was so excited when I found the JT cartridge on Ebay. But so disappointed when I got it and found out it was for the Imagine and not the Expression I own. So I'm looking for a solution to my dilemma.

Are there places you could rent an imagine?

I can't seem to find people in my area with an Imagine that I could get just the patterns I want cut (I would be willing to give them the cartridge in exchange for the ability to cut the patterns I need)

Or is a there a place where people exchange cartridges they no longer want.

Any help is appreciated.
krafty kate Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:38:01 AM(UTC)
krafty kate

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jello764801f1fd Go to Quoted Post
So I was looking for a cartridge that had a skull on it because we're redoing our son's bedroom. I was so excited when I found the JT cartridge on Ebay. But so disappointed when I got it and found out it was for the Imagine and not the Expression I own. So I'm looking for a solution to my dilemma.

I can't seem to find people in my area with an Imagine that I could get just the patterns I want cut (I would be willing to give them the cartridge in exchange for the ability to cut the patterns I need)

Any help is appreciated.

This reply will probably have you screaming at you computer but you can purchased the Imagine cartridge JT from CCR and just cut the shape, when used with a non Imagine machine.

I know that this doesn't help you sort out what to do with the wrong cartridge but if you are really desperate for the cut it might be a way forward.

If I wasn't in the UK I would offer to do the cuts for you. Perhaps one of our cricut forum colleagues will help you out. They are a pretty helpful bunch.

Good Luck
Sherri Kay Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, August 13, 2013 10:44:17 AM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

United States

Was thanked: 2311 time(s) in 2069 post(s)
Can you return the cartridge? There is a thread somewhere on the board where you can request someone to cut images out for you so you wouldn't need to purchase the cartridge. You, in turn, would do the same for someone else if they are requesting a certain cut and you have the cartridge and are able to do it for them. I think it works out real well, especially if you only want one cut from a specific cartridge. Smile
krafty kate Offline
#4 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2013 5:54:42 AM(UTC)
krafty kate

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Originally Posted by: jello764801f1fd Go to Quoted Post

Any help is appreciated.

I read somewhere that Indie Art was the CCR cartridge of the week, this has a skull on it. I hope it wasn't an old post. I own Indie Art so I can't tell if it's free or not.
Kiethann Offline
#5 Posted : Monday, August 19, 2013 9:21:39 AM(UTC)
Kiethann

United States

Was thanked: 456 time(s) in 341 post(s)
Sent you a private message regarding the cartridge with a skull. August cut rakes is the name of the forum. You will find it under GENERAL CHAT under RAKS and Swaps. You can post up to 5 wishes each month. see the first post for more details. good luck.

Edited by user Monday, August 19, 2013 9:44:15 AM(UTC)  | Reason: added more information.