Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

goddessmirandie11464fc7 Offline
#1 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 8:47:55 PM(UTC)
goddessmirandie11464fc7

Groups: Registered

I have had issues with using craft room since I got my machine two years ago. Anytime there is an update, I have to call support to get it working again. Has anyone out there figured out the trick to make this work? I updated craft room, then ran cricut sync and now it won't cut. It says its connecting to the machine, but the machine does not prompt me to insert the mat. I called tech support and was told the program isn't designed to work with the imagine. I find this quite frustrating because it says it works with ALL machines and allows color selections. I was considering getting a gypsy but I'm afraid cricut will stop supporting that as well... When the program and machine work I love them, but I go through this cycle almost every time I want to use my machine. I just want it to work!

Miranda
quiltmom93638fab26c63 Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 17, 2013 11:21:58 PM(UTC)
quiltmom93638fab26c63

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I have two imagine machines. One I can use with cricut craft room, and the other I can't, it won't recognize the machine. It is very frustrating. I called PC and they told me that the imagine is a stand alone machine, but like you said the craft room is suppose to work with all machines. It works fine with my baby bug, my expression, and my E2, it even works fine with my gypsy, but for some reason some imagine machines have some kind of bug and won't recognize. So I find I use my gypsy instead.
goddessmirandie11464fc7 Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 18, 2013 8:39:13 AM(UTC)
goddessmirandie11464fc7

I was considering getting a Gypsy so I could plan stuff on the go, but I'm now worried if I spend the money (even used ones are expensive) I will have the same problems. Is Gypsy still being fully supported? I feel like when I got my Imagine the support line was able to help me but the last time or two it was like they didn't want to, or couldn't help.