Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

duckfansx3 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, July 02, 2013 8:49:03 PM(UTC)
duckfansx3

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 23 post(s)
I don't usually share my other ADDICTION on here but this month I thought I'd enable YOU a bit.... Thirty One Gifts is having an amazing special this month! For every $31 you spend you get ANY item for 31% off (excluding collegiate) All you have to do is order $31 worth of product & then select your item you want to use your 31% discount on, enter the item code with an S at the end & VIOLA! BigGrin

I already ordered some of the large utility bins to use for crops & to store my 12x12 page kits in!

If you'd like to take a look at what's available please check out my website-
https://www.mythirtyone.com/376514/

You can always PM or email me with any questions. BigGrin BigGrin

Here's my dream room-

SouthernVintage Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, July 03, 2013 4:20:58 PM(UTC)
SouthernVintage

United States

Was thanked: 800 time(s) in 712 post(s)
Oh, I ordered some of these last month (for a long distance friend's party)and got a couple of the large ones for Christmas gifts. They really are a good size and even the smaller organizer would be good to use as a scrapbook room organizer...lots of pockets (oops...it's in the pic). I got it (the collegiate one) for my husband and plan to put something in each pocket for Christmas. He's the world's worst person to buy for and I figured this would be a little different. I did get me the makeup organizer, but it could also be used for small tools (spatula, small scissors, adhesives, etc.) if you are scrapping and traveling. I love it...lightweight and see-through once opened up. This was really my first experience with Thirty One, but it was a very good one. Great products!

No, I do not even know duckfansx3 and am not a rep, but just wanted to give a thumbs up to the products to anyone unfamiliar with them (as I was until two weeks ago).BigGrin

Edited by user Wednesday, July 03, 2013 4:23:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Just looked at the pic.

duckfansx3 Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, July 04, 2013 8:40:21 AM(UTC)
duckfansx3

Was thanked: 39 time(s) in 23 post(s)
The products are amazing!! I'm just starting out but I would love if my crafting friends would "like" my new FB page here-

www.facebook.com/AlishaS.Thirty.One.GiftsPage

BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin BigGrin

Edited by user Thursday, July 04, 2013 8:53:36 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified