Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

Buttons114 Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2013 6:38:23 PM(UTC)
Buttons114

Groups: Registered
United States

I'm trying to update my Expressions 2 and when I go to download the sync application I get this error message: " Sorry an error has occurred. This application cannot be installed because the installer has been miss-configured. Please contact the application author for assistance." -- even tried turning off my fire wall. That didn't help. Other than waiting until Monday, does anyone have any suggestions??????
TARA.SHRAKE32dfb3fb Offline
#2 Posted : Friday, June 07, 2013 8:17:25 PM(UTC)
TARA.SHRAKE32dfb3fb

Groups: Registered

I'm getting the same error trying to install software on a different computer to sync my Gypsy! I have NO idea what's going on, but it's really frustrating! Glad to know I'm not alone!
CricutGena Offline
#3 Posted : Saturday, June 08, 2013 7:56:55 AM(UTC)
CricutGena

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 953 time(s) in 299 post(s)
Hello! This error occurred when you have already downloaded it and it has not downloaded correctly. I see this most often in a Mac computer, however it occurs on PC's as well. If you have a PC just simply uninstall and reinstall. If you have trouble doing this call customer service, we can walk you through it or set you up for a screen share with one of our technicians. If you have a Mac you will need to search your applications by clicking on applications and typing "Cricut" into your search or spotlight. Make sure that you stay in application and do not search the whole Mac. Drag all downloads of Sync to the trash can, then empty your trashcan securely from the finder. You will then be able to download the Sync program. If you need further assistance with this please call customer service, we can assist you over the phone also! I hope this helps!

-Cricut Gena