Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

nikiandkevwilsonbbbf1c4f Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, April 30, 2013 9:12:36 PM(UTC)
nikiandkevwilsonbbbf1c4f

Groups: Registered

Okay, so I tried to cut with my gypsy tonite and it said my cricut needed to update, so I updated it with the gypsy, everything went fine. I go back to cut and it starts to cut, then stops mid-cut and says communication with cricut has been lost and if the problem persists (which it did) that I would need to update, so I updated AGAIN, and its saying the same thing! It FRUSTRATING ME! I even tried to cut with another gypsy on the same cricut and it said the same thing, THEN I tried another cricut and it said the same thing, with BOTH gypsys! I dont understand what it wants me to do! THEN I even tried it on the CREATE machine and it did the same thing! Its impossible that both gypsys are malfunctioning and all 3 cricuts are malfunctioning! So what am I missing here?! ANY suggestions would be awesome at this point, cause not only can I not use one gypsy, but both, on ANY of my machines!

Sincerly,
Frustrated Angry
Cricut LeAnne Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, May 01, 2013 11:29:04 AM(UTC)
Cricut LeAnne

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator, Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 12 time(s) in 9 post(s)
Originally Posted by: nikiandkevwilsonbbbf1c4f Go to Quoted Post
Okay, so I tried to cut with my gypsy tonite and it said my cricut needed to update, so I updated it with the gypsy, everything went fine. I go back to cut and it starts to cut, then stops mid-cut and says communication with cricut has been lost and if the problem persists (which it did) that I would need to update, so I updated AGAIN, and its saying the same thing! It FRUSTRATING ME! I even tried to cut with another gypsy on the same cricut and it said the same thing, THEN I tried another cricut and it said the same thing, with BOTH gypsys! I dont understand what it wants me to do! THEN I even tried it on the CREATE machine and it did the same thing! Its impossible that both gypsys are malfunctioning and all 3 cricuts are malfunctioning! So what am I missing here?! ANY suggestions would be awesome at this point, cause not only can I not use one gypsy, but both, on ANY of my machines!

Sincerly,
Frustrated Angry

Please call our customer service department at 1-877-727-4288. We are here from 7am to 6pm MST Monday - Friday. We can help you look into the issues you are having.

Cricut LeAnne