Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CricketCMV Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 8:43:29 AM(UTC)
CricketCMV

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 7555 time(s) in 4426 post(s)
Yesterday (Sunday) I was able to come in through Internet Explorer on both my old and my new computer and click on the images that we "attach to post" and they ENLARGED. It was great. The only reason I noticed was because DH was on the newer computer and I was on my old Windows XP through Internet Explorer (don't have FIREFOX downloaded on it) and could click on the images (I did it automatically) and they were ENLARGING. I was so thrilled.

I hardly ever use my old computer to be on this website, so I thought....."well, it must be something in my older computer's settings". So, when DH was finished on the newer computer, I tried it on there. (I have downloaded FIREFOX again, after uninstalling it a few weeks ago because of some other problems it was creating in my computer). I went into Internet Explorer..................VOILA...............ALL THE PICTURES WERE ENLARGING FOR ME.

So, I just came to THANK PC.......for fixing it for us........GUESS WHAT, when I tried (just to verify) before coming to THANK PC...........it no longer works. The images have gone back to "smaller" when you click on them to "enlarge"!!

I can't believe it. HERE WE GO AGAIN!!!

PC, why does it work one day and not the next? I JUST WISH THEY KNEW WHY IT WAS WORKING YESTERDAY AND NOW, IT'S NOT WORKING AGAIN!!
Char
Rice Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 10:01:25 AM(UTC)
Rice

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 88 time(s) in 79 post(s)
You may already know this, but you can right click on the thumbnail and choose "Open in New Window" or "Open in New Tab". That works for me most of the time. It's hard to remember to do at first, but after a while it just becomes a habit.
Sherri Kay Offline
#3 Posted : Monday, March 04, 2013 10:41:06 AM(UTC)
Sherri Kay

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2304 time(s) in 2062 post(s)
That's what I was just about to say, Rice. It works for me. Let us know if that works for you, Char. Smile