Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

PamelaOstapkowicz Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, September 17, 2012 8:44:06 PM(UTC)
PamelaOstapkowicz

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 5 time(s) in 2 post(s)
This is so frustrating... I own over 75 cartridges, and accidentally used this one to design my first T-Shirt for myself with... I spent many hours, and thought it was already on my gypsy as a freebee I got when I purchased it... Gypsy froze during an update, and after days of waiting to fix with Provocraft(weekend), I found out I didnt own this one... I probably will rarely ever use this, but I really liked what I worked on... So I decided to bite the bullet and purchase the digital one at Cricut.com... OMG... They are charging 29.99 for a solutions cartridge! WHAT? I know I could have bought it for either 24.99, 19.99, or 14.99(for sure) on the cricut website... for the actual product!!! I have been a provocraft customer since the first cricut was released... I have an expression now, gypsy, 76 cartridges, a YUDU, YUDU Cardshop(2 of them), and a Your Story! Why are they ripping us off? To put salt in the wound, they even list the hard cartridge price(which I would prefer) on the website, right next to the Digital price... and say na na nana na... IT is not available! wow!!! Most other solutions they offer with digital content were marked down to 14.99!

Sorry just venting! I finally get the chance to use my stuff and spent the night trying to fix a glitch!

Still loyal but, frustrated!
TutuCuteBows Offline
#2 Posted : Sunday, September 23, 2012 12:15:33 PM(UTC)
TutuCuteBows

I couldn't agree with you more! I hate how everything is going digital and yet the CCR never seems to be working. I have 70+ carts too and I like actually having them on hand and not relying on their site to be up and working. Then to charge more for digital? I just don't get it! Then they post the price for the actual cart even though it's sold out and we all know they aren't going to be in stock ever! If only they would listen to their customers!
Scrappygirl1 Offline
#3 Posted : Wednesday, September 26, 2012 7:58:40 PM(UTC)
Scrappygirl1

Was thanked: 6 time(s) in 6 post(s)
This is exactly why I am not going Digital. I have a ton of carts and Design Studio.....what more could a girl want? BigGrin
connee998ba884 Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, November 25, 2012 8:46:45 PM(UTC)
connee998ba884

I also agree. They had a sale today and the digital copies weren't included. I'm finding in many cases that the digital copies are more expensive and they should be less due to no shipping or overhead.
jkeab3971d46f Offline
#5 Posted : Wednesday, November 28, 2012 12:04:37 PM(UTC)
jkeab3971d46f

I don't understand why the digital cartridges are more expensive than the regular cartridges. Anyone know why?
EvyPixley Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, December 19, 2012 10:30:08 AM(UTC)
EvyPixley

Was thanked: 18 time(s) in 13 post(s)
I do not like using the computer...have never used CCR orDS..I have a gypsy..and it is nice for welding etc..but I have THREE JUKEBOXs....and hook them together....they make it so easy..so fun..the onlr reason i have the gypsy is because i travel during the winter and don't have my cricut E with me.....