Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

CricutCrazy Offline
#1 Posted : Sunday, January 19, 2014 9:54:52 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 750 time(s) in 541 post(s)
Hi Everyone - If you are like me, you LOVE Graphic 45 papers and even have a stash of some of the old retired paper collections. I have trouble even throwing away the tiniest piece of G45 paper because I try to use it all someday, somehow, somewhere !!

Here is the idea. This swap will be for people who have at least moderate crafting skills, not beginners. You will create a Mini-Album ...but the only papers you may use in this swap are G45. Also, I would prefer that you use as many G45 Staples as possible, but if you throw in a little bit of TH or Prima, that would also be all right. There will be dimensions and parameters required in this album. It will be one that requires a lot of work and embellishments.

Your partner will select which paper collections she would like to have you use. They can be retired or current collections.

I will try to match people up with the partner who has the papers to be able to fulfill their wishes. For example, if you tell me that you do not own any of the "Magic of Oz" papers, then I cannot rightly expect you to be able to create as album for someone who wants an "Oz" album.

If you think you are interested, then leave me a posting here. I will keep this open for 10-14 days. If there is enough interest then we will set dates and details. I will give you about 8 or 9 weeks to complete this album....so no worries about not being able to finish it.

I am looking for the type of album quality that you would see on the G45 Blog and FB pages.

Thanks for your consideration !
Barbara Love

Edited by user Sunday, January 26, 2014 6:21:43 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CarolKlink Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, January 22, 2014 12:36:23 AM(UTC)
CarolKlink

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 70 time(s) in 61 post(s)
Hi Barb, What an interesting concept. I too love G45. I don't have a lot of it and really kinda hate to use it unless I have replacement pages just in case I need it for something else. I know this doesn't make much sense but just giving you the facts. What size mini are you thinking about?
CricutCrazy Offline
#3 Posted : Friday, January 24, 2014 11:55:56 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

Originally Posted by: CarolKlink Go to Quoted Post
Hi Barb, What an interesting concept. I too love G45. I don't have a lot of it and really kinda hate to use it unless I have replacement pages just in case I need it for something else. I know this doesn't make much sense but just giving you the facts. What size mini are you thinking about?

Hi Carol - The Mini would be about 5x7 , or could be made with the large Staple Tags Album. or one of the G45 boxed albums.

Doesnt look like anyone is really interested in this so I will drop the idea. Unsure
Hodmom Offline
#4 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 4:58:24 AM(UTC)
Hodmom

United States

Was thanked: 5702 time(s) in 3595 post(s)
Originally Posted by: CricutCrazy Go to Quoted Post
Hi Carol - The Mini would be about 5x7 , or could be made with the large Staple Tags Album. or one of the G45 boxed albums.

Doesnt look like anyone is really interested in this so I will drop the idea. Unsure

Some of us can't bear to cut our G45 papers.....ridiculous right?, but that's me. LOL
 1 user thanked Hodmom for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 1/26/2014(UTC)
BeverlyGray1 Offline
#5 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 9:28:48 AM(UTC)
BeverlyGray1

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 61 time(s) in 60 post(s)
I can't bear to cut mine either.Flapper
 2 users thanked BeverlyGray1 for this useful post.
CricutCrazy on 1/26/2014(UTC), Hodmom on 1/26/2014(UTC)
CricutCrazy Offline
#6 Posted : Sunday, January 26, 2014 12:10:21 PM(UTC)
CricutCrazy

LOL You girls crack me up !! DOn't you know the secret to that is.... You buy 2 or more copies of the paper pads you like and hoard one of them forever in a glass showcase !! Then you feel "safe" to cut up the other ones !! LOL
 1 user thanked CricutCrazy for this useful post.
Hodmom on 1/26/2014(UTC)