Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

3 Pages<123
DawnMcDowell Offline
#61 Posted : Tuesday, January 14, 2014 11:14:57 PM(UTC)
DawnMcDowell

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 11 time(s) in 6 post(s)
I just tried again and got a new error

"The application cannot be installed due to a certificate problem. The certificate does not match the installed application certificate, does not support application upgrades, or is invalid. Please contact the application author."

Dawn
scrapmimi28f56c774 Offline
#62 Posted : Saturday, January 25, 2014 4:00:50 PM(UTC)
scrapmimi28f56c774

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I am getting very tired of these issues! I have a Cricut in each of my craft rooms and cannot use wither of them. My cartridges are stored in the attic and I couldn't get them down, even if I wanted to. What is the problem and when will it be resolved?
AmyGlock Offline
#63 Posted : Wednesday, February 12, 2014 8:46:50 AM(UTC)
AmyGlock

I was getting the unauthorized developer error and saw the comment to right click to open. My mouse doesn't have a right click because it's a MAC. So I tried the Control-Shift click that I guess is the equivalent. That got me farther but I still got the error.

I googled the error and found this link that helped me.
http://www.imore.com/how...loper-os-x-mountain-lion

I didn't open up all installs but the install error for the cricut craft room was listed an I was able to click on the bottom beside it (or was the message a link.) I forgot to take screen shots but once I clicked by that error I was able to run the install without any issues.

Unfortunately upgrading Adobe AIR, applying all system updates AND re-installing CCR didn't fix my original issue...but that is for another post.

I hope this helps someone else who is having the problem with the install.
gourmetsoapboutique Offline
#64 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 1:15:13 PM(UTC)
gourmetsoapboutique

United States

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dalloway425b9992c0b Go to Quoted Post
I, too am still having trouble with connection being lost between cuts. I have to close CCR and reopen it in between every cut and layer. I WILL NEVER buy a digital cartridge again. I was told that the digital cartridges would automatically load to E2 every Tuesday with the updates... HOWEVER, that is not the case and I can only use them via CCR which works less than 25% of the time. This is HORRIBLE. Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry Angry

i too have always had this same problem. you have to close and reopen something before you can continue the cut. the whole cricut online system is just too frustrating. if they are not willing to continuously manage and update software why are they in this business?
gourmetsoapboutique Offline
#65 Posted : Sunday, February 23, 2014 1:18:42 PM(UTC)
gourmetsoapboutique

United States

Originally Posted by: AmyGlock Go to Quoted Post
I was getting the unauthorized developer error and saw the comment to right click to open. My mouse doesn't have a right click because it's a MAC. So I tried the Control-Shift click that I guess is the equivalent. That got me farther but I still got the error.

I googled the error and found this link that helped me.
http://www.imore.com/how...loper-os-x-mountain-lion

I didn't open up all installs but the install error for the cricut craft room was listed an I was able to click on the bottom beside it (or was the message a link.) I forgot to take screen shots but once I clicked by that error I was able to run the install without any issues.

Unfortunately upgrading Adobe AIR, applying all system updates AND re-installing CCR didn't fix my original issue...but that is for another post.

I hope this helps someone else who is having the problem with the install.

I now am also having this same issue too. again, why is cricut in this business if they can't keep software updated for pc's and macs? WHY?!!! sell the company to someone who is willing to manage it properly. this is exactly why they are not going to fool me into purchasing an explore. so i can be even more frustrated when i have to be online to cut and it still doesn't work?!!! silhouette cameo here i come!
 1 user thanked gourmetsoapboutique for this useful post.
jnw70233f386f8 on 3/26/2014(UTC)
lori115096cd Offline
#66 Posted : Sunday, March 09, 2014 4:34:04 PM(UTC)
lori115096cd

UGH! I am having the same problems. I have done EVERYTHING suggested in this forum SEVERAL TIMES, and in every single blog I have found. I have done all the troubleshooting suggested at Cricut.com. I have spent at least 20+ hours trying to get my machine to work with my new laptop that has Windows 8.1. I have been on the phone with Cricut support twice. Their additional suggestions have not worked. I have been on the phone with Norton anti-virus support. I have been on the phone with Microsoft support. I have added the exceptions in Nortons anti-virus and Windows Defender (and let me tell you that was a project in itself because you can't access Windows Defender if you have other viral software installed, so it involved an uninstall/reinstall of Nortons). I am using CCR in compatibility mode for windows 7 as an administrator. I have tried using it in compatibility mode for Windows XP(SP3). My screen goes black. I have uninstalled, reinstalled CCR several times, made sure the drivers were installed, reset the Cricut, downloaded the firmware update at least 10 times. I have done it all multiple times. I have used three different USB cords. I have tried all the ports. I have spent SO MUCH TIME and still cannot use Cricut Craft Room with my new computer. It used to work with an old laptop with Windows XP (SP3) just fine, but that laptop is old and dying, so continued use of it is not going to be a long-term solution. I keep getting the "No usable devices are available" warning. Sometimes it says it is going to cut, but then freezes. I don't have Cricut Sync or a Gypsy. It's just me, my personal cutter, my cartridges (no digitals), and my laptop. This is so frustrating. Nothing is working.

PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT. I will continue to call Cricut Support until this matter is resolved. I just want to it to work. And I don't get home from work until 5:30 so I will have to call when they are about ready to close. Thank you!

Lori

P.S. And to make matters worse, I just found out that my Extreme Fonts cartridge is already linked to a Gypsy. I bought it brand new at Joanne Fabrics. Go figure that one! Do we now have to worry about buying used cartridges at craft stores?????
jessica71783 Offline
#67 Posted : Monday, March 17, 2014 8:28:05 AM(UTC)
jessica71783

United States

I have a lap top and a pc. the lap top is the newer 8 operating system the the desk top is xp. if I update the firm ware for the lap top will it still work for the desk top. or is it only one or the other? I have CCR on both but on the lap top it says "no devices found" when I click on cut?
GeekMom Offline
#68 Posted : Wednesday, March 19, 2014 7:52:00 PM(UTC)
GeekMom

Is the issue with Mac 10.9 ever going to be fixed?? I have tried everything under the sun and it will not work. I just got my Cricut as a gift for christmas and have been learning to use the cartridges fairly well. I thought maybe my machine was defective, but my mother in law came in town this week, hooked up my Cricut to her laptop and was able to cut immediately. I've been waiting since Christmas to use the digital cartridges that I bought with my gift certificate... I'm getting a little antsy and upset that it's been three months with NO update Glare
angiefan5a99a4d5 Offline
#69 Posted : Saturday, March 29, 2014 9:21:09 AM(UTC)
angiefan5a99a4d5

Hello there

Last weekend I updated my Mac desktop to 10.9.2

I have a Cricut Expression

My Design Software now does not recognize my cricut when I go to cut something that I have designed in the software.

I do not have any anti virus software at the moment

Please Help

Angie

IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO SEND YOU ANY PM AS YOUR MAILBOX IS FULL
angiefan5a99a4d5 Offline
#70 Posted : Saturday, March 29, 2014 9:22:14 AM(UTC)
angiefan5a99a4d5

EMPTY YOUR MAILBOX AND PLEASE FIX THIS ISSUE