Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

lindajones35 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, April 01, 2013 10:06:59 AM(UTC)
lindajones35

Groups: Registered

Hi

I am from the UK and trying to purchase the Cricut Craft Room® Exclusives, 3D Rudolph Head
Model:7001060 which is showing in my craft room list of cartridges but when I press buy, nothing happens.

If I go into the US store, this item is in Projects and available to purchase for $1.59. I press buy digital and it goes into my basket. But when I change to the UK store to pay in £, it takes this item out of my basket. If I try and pay in the US store, it says card not accepted.

Can anybody help please.

Thanks

Linda
CricutGena Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, April 01, 2013 8:18:22 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 972 time(s) in 309 post(s)
Hello! To purchase as a UK resident you will need to change to the UK version of www.cricut.com. The items that are currently available can be found on that site. I hope this helps answer your question!

-Cricut Gena
lindajones35 Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 3:13:26 AM(UTC)
lindajones35

Thanks for your reply. I have gone into the UK version but cannot find the 3d rudolph head. Could you tell me which section it would be under. Or alternatively, is it on another cartridge?

I am desperate to purchase this.

kind regards

Linda
x
hippi Offline
#4 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 3:59:17 AM(UTC)
hippi

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
It looks like they've removed it from the UK shop, it was there last week Glare
Seems like the payment system isn't working either, I've just tried buying the Teresa Collins basics craft room exc and it's saying both my cards are invalid and when you click on paypal in the drop down menu it returns an error Mad

They obviously don't want our custom!
CricutGena Offline
#5 Posted : Tuesday, April 02, 2013 8:43:27 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Originally Posted by: hippi Go to Quoted Post
It looks like they've removed it from the UK shop, it was there last week Glare
Seems like the payment system isn't working either, I've just tried buying the Teresa Collins basics craft room exc and it's saying both my cards are invalid and when you click on paypal in the drop down menu it returns an error Mad

They obviously don't want our custom!

Hello! I am sorry to hear that you are having trouble ordering. I know we are working on lots of improvements for the UK version of the site. Thank you for your patience as we continue to improve. Can you please tell me where you are running into issues? Have you specified if you are using Credit or Debit? This can effect the way your payment is processed. Please let me know!
-Cricut Gena
hippi Offline
#6 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 2:54:42 AM(UTC)
hippi

Was thanked: 2 time(s) in 2 post(s)
I specified both credit and debit cards as I tried several times with both. Both just kept saying payment information invalid. I've used both cards on the site before with no issues. I also tried the paypal link, which I would have preferred to use but that just gave a system error message. I've never had a problem before and have purchased quite a number of other carts and craft room exclusives.

Edited to add that I tried again just now and it's still the same Sad I wanted the Teresa Collins basics while it was on sale!

Edited by user Wednesday, April 03, 2013 3:08:16 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

CricutGena Offline
#7 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 8:31:55 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

I am sorry that you are having a hard time ordering. It would be great if you could call our customer care center so that we could assist you. Here is the contact information you will need:

UK: 0808 101 7032
Outside of UK: 0044 0808 101 7032
Hours 2pm – 1am GMT/UTC
email: isupport@provocraft.com

Thank you- Cricut Gena
Bouchot200065d0a822 Offline
#8 Posted : Wednesday, April 03, 2013 8:53:13 PM(UTC)
Bouchot200065d0a822

Hello lindajones35 ...
I suggest that if you have problems buying on eBay ... cricut many items are cheaper than in stores and even in Cricut .... Try it ... here is the link of articles for Cricut within ebay

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?...p;_sacat=0&_from=R40

I hope to help you ... as helped me .... help share
lindajones35 Offline
#9 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 8:44:56 AM(UTC)
lindajones35

Thanks for your replies

As Hippi says, the item I was trying to purchase (3d Rudolph head project) was in the UK shop last week but has since disappeared. It is on the dropdown list in Cricut Craftroom but when I press buy, nothing happens. It is available to purchase in the US store but wont let me pay with my debit/credit card. I presume because I am in the UK and it is a US store.

I will ring the customer support as suggested and let you know how I get on.

Thanks again for all your help.

Linda
lindajones35 Offline
#10 Posted : Thursday, April 04, 2013 1:52:44 PM(UTC)
lindajones35

Hi

Success! I have just gone into the Store and the 3d Rudolph Head has appeared again and I have been able to purchase the digital download. Thanks again for your help and advice.

kind regards

Linda
mummyg0823e35297 Offline
#11 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 5:48:01 AM(UTC)
mummyg0823e35297

Hi, in line with this topic, I hope, trying to purchase digital downloads in the UK, I've tried all my cards, all the options, even tried upping my spend to total a match to the previous time I successfully purchased digital cartridges but I am having no luck at all this time and have been trying for a few times, I have emailed cricut, but I'm impatient and would like any help or ideas at all that I might try to make it work, magic maybe if anyone has any spare?
Narelle Offline
#12 Posted : Saturday, June 29, 2013 6:25:57 AM(UTC)
Narelle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Australia

Was thanked: 7615 time(s) in 3552 post(s)
Originally Posted by: mummyg0823e35297 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, in line with this topic, I hope, trying to purchase digital downloads in the UK, I've tried all my cards, all the options, even tried upping my spend to total a match to the previous time I successfully purchased digital cartridges but I am having no luck at all this time and have been trying for a few times, I have emailed cricut, but I'm impatient and would like any help or ideas at all that I might try to make it work, magic maybe if anyone has any spare?

Are you using the UK Cricut site? If you are you'll see your flag in the top right corner of this screen. If not, click on the flag and change to the UK.

Other than that, apart from making sure you type your card name details exactly as they are on the card and the address matches the one on your card account I think your only option is to give PC a call. Here's the international contact details:

International customers:
UK: 0808 101 7032
Outside of UK: 0044 0808 101 7032
Hours 2pm – 1am GMT/UTC
email: isupport@provocraft.com
a_toye1722c080e Offline
#13 Posted : Wednesday, August 21, 2013 12:28:49 PM(UTC)
a_toye1722c080e

Hi

i was wondering if anyone has found a solution to this issue. i havent been able to buy any digitals for two weeks and pulling my hair out now. I have rang Customer service 3 times / spoke via chat and emailed and no one is able to tell me what is wrong or how to fix it??

I am based in Ireland and have tried three different cards and the same error message appears. Information invalid please retry
craftylorna Offline
#14 Posted : Thursday, August 22, 2013 2:11:20 PM(UTC)
craftylorna

I had not previously read this topic but tried tonight to purchase a digital download cart, it seems it was available on the US site but not the UK! come on provocraft we customers in the UK spend lots of money on our Cricut's and deserve the same availability!!
Especially when it comes to digital download........no worry of international postage etc
krafty kate Offline
#15 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 8:46:27 AM(UTC)
krafty kate

Was thanked: 74 time(s) in 57 post(s)
Originally Posted by: craftylorna Go to Quoted Post
I had not previously read this topic but tried tonight to purchase a digital download cart, it seems it was available on the US site but not the UK! come on provocraft we customers in the UK spend lots of money on our Cricut's and deserve the same availability!!
Especially when it comes to digital download........no worry of international postage etc

Your pleas for equally, on this auspicious day, will fall as always on very, very deaf ears.

NON IDENTICAL digital or physical cartridge availability.

IDENTICAL NUMERICAL PRICING, meaning the exchange rate of I believe they saw you coming is enforced.

LACK OF ACCESS to Sales and discounts.

We international customers get a really raw deal from PC but they DO NOT listen. They show a lack of care or thought for those who pay the most for the products that they produce. It is so very sad but saddest of all it the fact that we LOVE their products.
scrapalette Online
#16 Posted : Wednesday, August 28, 2013 12:04:13 PM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Was thanked: 18454 time(s) in 8203 post(s)
Originally Posted by: krafty kate Go to Quoted Post
Your pleas for equally, on this auspicious day, will fall as always on very, very deaf ears.

NON IDENTICAL digital or physical cartridge availability.

IDENTICAL NUMERICAL PRICING, meaning the exchange rate of I believe they saw you coming is enforced.

LACK OF ACCESS to Sales and discounts.

We international customers get a really raw deal from PC but they DO NOT listen. They show a lack of care or thought for those who pay the most for the products that they produce. It is so very sad but saddest of all it the fact that we LOVE their products.

There are licensing agreements with some of the carts/images that state they cannot be sold outside the US. I'm positive Disney restricts their sales. I think Martha Stewart, Marvel and Sanrio do as well.

If it's "generic" image, there still could be agreements in place with the individual designer.

PC is in business to make a profit. They want to sell their products. So, there has to be a significant reason some images aren't available to all markets.

Edited by user Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:07:50 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

sliceofheaven.cakes3847e341 Offline
#17 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 3:00:10 AM(UTC)
sliceofheaven.cakes3847e341

Hi, I too have been trying for a couple of months now to buy a digital download or two (living in the UK) - I have tried every card I have - debit and credit, I type my name exactly as it appears, it is a valid card and my details are correct as is the address to which they are registered. I have bought several digital cartridges in the past without any problems - but it seems no matter what I want to buy, the cost or how I want to pay - I get an error message saying card details invalid. I have even opened a second account thinking maybe there was a bug. BUT STILL NOTHING! really annoying that you want to spend money with them - but they do nothing to help you!Mad
scrapalette Online
#18 Posted : Tuesday, September 17, 2013 9:09:39 AM(UTC)
scrapalette

United States

Was thanked: 18454 time(s) in 8203 post(s)
Originally Posted by: sliceofheaven.cakes3847e341 Go to Quoted Post
Hi, I too have been trying for a couple of months now to buy a digital download or two (living in the UK) - I have tried every card I have - debit and credit, I type my name exactly as it appears, it is a valid card and my details are correct as is the address to which they are registered. I have bought several digital cartridges in the past without any problems - but it seems no matter what I want to buy, the cost or how I want to pay - I get an error message saying card details invalid. I have even opened a second account thinking maybe there was a bug. BUT STILL NOTHING! really annoying that you want to spend money with them - but they do nothing to help you!Mad

Have you actually talked with PC ~ they have international support available.