Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

50 Pages«<484950
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1471 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 11:23:45 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

Groups: Registered
United States

Was thanked: 1229 time(s) in 952 post(s)
Joy... I hope DH will be ok.. my sending hugs and prayers your way

I came home yesterday and we had air. Electrician came over a did a temporary fix. I guess sending him that email helped.

Anyway it is cool out today but we still have it on...

Now we are having problems with our desk top computer!! boy when it rains it pours if it isn't one thing it is another.

Today on HSN it is Crafts very cheap stuff but I don't need anything ...

Hoping everyone has a good day
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1472 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 4:38:01 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I have been having a hard time getting on here today. I have been trying to clean up the computer it is only about 1 yr 4 months old and acting up...
Finally was able to get on

I was watching HSN and felt so good I didn't order anything and then my DH comes in and says this embossing machine embosses copper, leather cuts thru 5 or 6 layers of felt. Now he is thinking we can emboss copper and he can put it on the roofs of his houses. He says how cool would that look designs on the copper roofing.

I said I really don't need it he said how can you go wrong Free S/H 30 days to try it. SOLD. It embosses 8x10 . It is a commercial grade so it really does a good job.

So if I keep it then I will sell my Electric Sizzix

Now I am excited I haven't bought anything in a long while.

Abigail was standing next to my couch and decided to walk over to the table. I sat there with my mouth open she didn't even realize it. Gets to the table turns to me with this big smile on her face. Too cute. Now we were walking all around the house today her holding my hand lightly. Any day now

I didn't get good news at the Orthopedic Doctor yesterday half my knee is almost bone on bone the other half normal. So he said sometime in the near future I will have to think about knee replacement. OMG! I am too young for this. He said do lots of walking slowly but longer period of time. Exercise on the stationary bike lowest speed but about 1 hour.

So pushing the stroller is perfect because it is supporting you.

Sharon hope you have better news then me

Have a good night all
SandraB. Offline
#1473 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 8:10:28 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
Canada

Was thanked: 240 time(s) in 204 post(s)
Home from another nite out. This time it was a volunteer appreciation b-b-q for the hockey team Troy volunteers for (and sometimes DH & myself). Another crazy, busy day at school and of course...rain all day! Hope it stops for the w/end as it's the w/end Troy plays Bocce in the Summer Games.

Joy: sorry to hear about your dh, hope he does ok. We have one more week of school left.

Nancy: glad you got temporary air at least. Hope your computer smartens up. Have fun with your new embossing toy...glad we don't get that channelLOL! Little Miss will be off and running before you know it, then look out! You will get lots of excercise for your knee then.

Off for now, take care everyone.
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1474 Posted : Thursday, June 20, 2013 8:50:17 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Was thanked: 1392 time(s) in 1102 post(s)
Well, DH is still in the hospital. The blockage is still there, but getting smaller. He is still having his stomach drained and will have more xrays tomorrow to see how it is doing. We just pray it is completely gone and he does not have to face surgery again.

In moment of weakness today, I bought My Quiet Book at Joannies. I was there getting a wedding shower gift for Megan and got side-tracked. BigGrin

I read all day today when I was not helping DH. Maybe tomorrow I will knit!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1475 Posted : Friday, June 21, 2013 9:20:57 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

Beautiful day here today... went for a walk with Abigail for about 1 hour slow pace and she enjoyed it also

Then put her on the swing in the yard and she was so excited. I think too excited because then she wasn't ready for her nap... so finally down at 11 am

I cleaned the computer up restarted it many times. I think because DH gets so many jokes from friends I think there could have been a virus in one of them.

Thanks Sandra I think she will keep me going for sure.

Joy.. hoping DH will feel better soon.. Do they say what causes this to happen??

We have a GRR meeting tomorrow all the way out East of us supposed to be a nice day.

Hoping to go to a Festival on Sunday there are so many events here on L.I. this time of the year there is always something to do.

Hoping everyone has a good day
DebbieScraps Offline
#1476 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2013 12:27:16 AM(UTC)
DebbieScraps

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 161 post(s)
Been having internet issues, so frustrating when it is sooooooooo slow!

Shelly any news yet? Hope the shower went well
Joy, hope DH has good news and avoids surgery, keep us posted
Nancy, sorry to hear the orthopaedic guy did not have good news for you but at least now you know what the problem is. Would love to see pics of the swing set. Cute how DH enables you LOL

Well we are mid winter here and we are still able to sit outside on the patio in the morning and have breakfast BigGrin love the winters here. It can get really windy and wet which is not pleasant and July/August are the colder months but generally is is not too bad.

DD's wedding dress has arrived and she went for the first fitting, it looks as pretty as we rememberedLove it is less than three months away now. She got some of the pics from the engagement shoot and there are some really lovely ones (he took almost 200), this is the same photographer that will take the wedding photos. I have not done a layout in months but I am going to have to scrap some of these!

Not much to report here, everything just revolves around work Angry
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1477 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2013 2:14:26 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

Debbie so nice to hear from you .. I know this web site Is so slow and there aren't as many people on like years ago..

My neighbor borrowed a large can of Tomoto Sauce about a month ago and I only buy good name brands she finally comes to bring me a can and it is a cheap brand! I said I don't use this kind I gave you Pope and that is what I would like to have back she said Pope is too expensive I said you didn't have a problem borrowing it and using it my can of tomatos.

My DH gets annoyed neighbors always borrowing and you never see the product again. So last time I said no more. You know we are very giving people and not everyone is like that but don't borrow unless you can spend 10 cents and give me back what you borrowed.

Beautiful day here today and I am once again cleaning my craft room. I took all my Cricut Boxes and put them in 2 large boxes and said OH MY God do I really have all these cartridges!!
They are all in Juke boxes stacked 3 high so it doesn't look like a lot. Thank goodness I got them in the basement stored in my closet before DH saw it all. Just putting together all my photos and storing them in boxes until I can get to them.

Now that the grandkids are here I stopped scrapping family photos

Shelly .. how was the Shower?? I hope your other daughter held off

Joy.. hope DH is feeling better

JeanneLee... hope your trip to Ohio was a good one

Sharon.. I know you are enjoying your Crop hope your ankle is better

Sandra.. is school finally over with??

Hoping everyone has a great weekendBigGrin
SandraB. Offline
#1478 Posted : Saturday, June 22, 2013 7:51:29 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
Just when I was thinking we would have a day without rain...here come the thunder boomersCursing! Not sure if you would see any of the flooding that's going on in Alberta or not, but it's all happening south of us, the closest areas affected are about 2 hours away. Such a mess, feel so sorry for everyone affected! The river that flows closest to us is quite high also and people are being warned to stay away from it. We actually went over it today to go watch Troy in his Bocce tournament...part of the Special O Summer Games. His own team won gold and the team he was imported to won silver. The weather today was perfect! Sadly, we had to miss the medal presentations as it was my day to take mom on errandsSad, a friend did send me some pics she took thoughSmile! I guess something is better than nothing!

Shelly: hope the shower went well and baby waited

Debbie: glad dd's dress arrived safely. Glad the photos all turned out nice, it's so hard to choose photos when there are so many good ones.

Nancy: it sure is surprising how neighbours can be sometimes, isn't it? We have one more week of school left, right up to and including next Fri. Then Troy has golf Sat., morning and then we fly out to dd's in the eveningBigGrin!

Joy: how is dh doing?

Off to finish a load of laundry, tomorrow will be housework as we were gone all day.
Take care everyone

Shelly Offline
#1479 Posted : Sunday, June 23, 2013 9:05:33 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Was thanked: 282 time(s) in 246 post(s)
Hi everyone.

Well the shower went off well. She got a lot of nice things. It was nice to catch up with my DH's sisters, whom we hardly ever see. I have a ton of food leftover, so I invited all my kids over for dinner today. Can you guess what we are eating? LolBigGrin

Joy- Hope your DH is doing better and is out of the hospital soon! Got to be stressful for you.

Nancy - Glad to hear your a/c is at least temporarily working. Hopefully they will come and give you a permanent fix soon! Sounds like Abigail will be running before you know it. Congrats on the new embosser. Nice when the DH encourages you to get something, then you don't have to feel guilty.

Sandra - Congrats to Troy on his Bocce Tournament. Only a week of school left is nice. Then sounds like you will still be busy for the summer.

Debbie - Glad your DD's dress arrived safely. Hopefully you will get your internet working better. Sounds like your winter weather is nice. We are going to have record heat the end of next week.

No baby yet. My daughter just wants her out. She is still a week and a half from her due date, but anxious. My other daughter keeps telling her she can't complain, she should just be glad she doesn't still have 5 weeks left like she does. I'm getting anxious. The DD we had a shower for yesterday, her sister in law brought her 2 month old and I got to play with him for a few minutes. Now I want the little ones to hurry up.

Have a great day everyone.
JeanneLee Offline
#1480 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 5:26:42 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Morning girls, just home from Ohio, last night! Had a wonderful trip, with a side trip for my dear MIL. She was in the hospital for 2 days...pneumonia. My FIL said he was taking her to Urgent Care, and Urgent Care said "You need to take her to the ER". She came home on Saturday after having IV antibiotics and now is on 2 oral antibiotics. She is on the mend, thanking our Lord!

My FIL (besides the worrying about his beloved wife of 61 yrs) is doing well after his chemo treatment for his bladder tumor. I don't think he has been feeling too bad since he has been worrying about his wife.

I am off to get some chores done, saw Shelly posted about Joy's husband...praying for him.

Sorry, will have to catch up later with everyone's news.
Have a great day!
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1481 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 2:23:38 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Shelly.. so glad everything went well you must be so relieved ...

Welcome back Jeanne... sorry to hear about your MIL glad she is on the mend.

Joy... hope DH is doing OK

Well it is hot hot hot and humid here.. holy cow!!!

Abigail went on her swings today and we tried going down the slide this is such a fun age her smiles are too cute

She went to the beach on Sat. with her mommy and daddy and she didn't want to leave she had her feet in the water and loved it.

Trying to catch up on some scrapping. I am so glad I got that organizing done on Sat. now have a little more room.

Hoping everyone has a great day
 1 user thanked lv2scrap02 for this useful post.
JeanneLee on 6/26/2013(UTC)
SandraB. Offline
#1482 Posted : Monday, June 24, 2013 8:11:24 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
just got back from bocce, I even gave it a try tonite. My team won...no thanks to me thoughLOL! The countdown is really on now at school...4 more days to go! Can't believe we fly out on Sat., to see the kids, can't wait.

Shelly: glad everything went well. Any baby news yet?

Nancy: did you get your a/c fixed permanently yet? It's finally been hot enough here to use ours, though we always seem to have a rainshower/storm go through at night. Sounds like Abigail is really enjoying her swing set.

JeanneLee: glad your in-laws are both on the mend.

Had to take my I-phone in to the Apple store yesterday...all of a sudden on Fri., evening I had no sound at all. We waited longer than it took the young fellow to fix it, he just had to do some sort of system restore...5 mins later we were good to go.

I'm going to try to attach a photo of Troy and a couple of his bocce team members with their medals.
Sorry it didn't want to work tonite, I'll try again tomorrow.

Edited by user Monday, June 24, 2013 8:13:16 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

1 user thanked SandraB. for this useful post.
Shelly Offline
#1483 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 9:11:06 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Hi everyone.

No baby news yet. She goes twice a week for stress test to check the fluid levels and its up one time and then the next time it is way down. Yesterday it was up. She goes to the Dr. on Thursday and he will probably start her if she wants. She did loose the plug on Sunday, but nothing happening. I think she should wait till after the due date to be started, but oh well, that's just me.

Nancy - Glad you are having fun with Abigail and the swing set. So fun to watch them. How is your a/c going?

Joy - Hope everything is going well with DH.

JeanneLee - Glad your MIL is doing well and also your FIL. Hopefully, they will both continue to do so. Also glad you had a good trip!

Sandra - I have never played bocce before, is it hard? Hope this week goes by fast so you can leave on your trip to visit your kids.

Well off to do some embroidery projects for my soon to be babies. Making some bibs. Also want to make a banner with my cricut for DD to put in her window when the baby comes. Have a great day everyone.
 1 user thanked Shelly for this useful post.
koalatcutter Offline
#1484 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 10:53:23 AM(UTC)
koalatcutter

I posted a new thread, but thought I may ask this chat room. Do any of you know where or what cartridge that may have summer themed items, like a kiddie pool, floaties or anything else?
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1485 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 3:54:23 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Hi Girls,

Just wanted to know if any of you gals are interested in my Sizzix Big shot Express (electric) goes for 129.99 comes with the basic platforms but I will include all the extra stuff I bought shims, extension pads, 12inch platforms for 50.00

Edited by user Thursday, June 27, 2013 7:31:06 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1486 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 3:56:05 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: koalatcutter Go to Quoted Post
I posted a new thread, but thought I may ask this chat room. Do any of you know where or what cartridge that may have summer themed items, like a kiddie pool, floaties or anything else?

Life is a Beach
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1487 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 4:31:22 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

I think that Pack Your Bags has beach/vacation themed stuff like that.

Sorry I have been gone so long. I unplugged my comuter last week to take it to a shower for Meg so that Kate and Jill could skype in to the shower, and just hooked it back up.

DH got home from the hospital on Saturday, but he could not have solid food until today. He feels OK, but weak. Another blockage. From too many surgery's.

We are helping with VBS this week. People wonder why DH is there. Well, when he is there, he either has to SIT in the sound booth or SIT in the media booth. The key word being SIT. At home he would do too much.

I think I hurt myself last week, or maybe it was Sunday. I lifted the dog and carried him, Nick, across the street. Yesterday and especially today I am hurting. I guess I will need to take it easy for a few days.

Got dress number three mailed off to Arkansas, and I have mine almost done. Just handwork left. Then, I will start on number four (well five if you count mine). Three and four are the same pattern, just with a different style top. I tried the third dress on number for girl who just had a baby (the same one I had to remake for Kate's wedding). Well, again, the pattern will need MAJOR alternation. But I am glad to know that now instead of after I make the dress.

Nancy, so you have AC yet?

Shelly, I'll bet your DD just wants that baby out!

It is rainy and cool here today, not much over 70 and wet. But it is supposed to be 100 and over by Friday! WHEW!! Quite the weather change.

Sandra, Megan is counting school days, too, but hers are summer school days. And days to the wedding.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1488 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 4:37:09 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Yes I have my AC but it is still only a temporary fix. The Electrician hurt his back and is not able to work!

Joy feel better with your back... Hope merle is doing better

Shelly.. you must be on pins and needles waiting for this baby

Edited by user Tuesday, June 25, 2013 4:38:20 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

joyfullycrafting Offline
#1489 Posted : Tuesday, June 25, 2013 6:09:56 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

It is actually my surgery area that hurts instead of my back. I must have strained the healing spot.
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1490 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:34:03 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Originally Posted by: lv2scrap02 Go to Quoted Post
Hi Girls,

Just wanted to know if any of you gals are interested in my Sizzix Big shot Express (electric) goes for 129.99 comes with the basic platforms but I will include all the extra stuff I bought shims, extension pads, 12inch platforms for 70.00

DH said to slash the price because of s/h so $50.00 for everything
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1491 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 5:48:25 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Good morning everyone,

I don't know if this site is slow because we are on 50 pages so tonight I will start a New thread once again

Joy.. sure hope you feel better maybe some TLC for yourself and some heat might make you feel better

Sandra... Bocci here in the States is a Italian tradition I remember when I was younger going to BBQ and the men getting together and playing Bocci...

Today playing hookey from bowling and going out East to the Aquarimum sp) then out to lunch but first thing this morning taking advantage of my morning off and getting together with my crafty friend Linda

I got my Craftwell Ebosser it is very nice and quiet came with all the plates and shim and rubber mats and good insturctions how to sandwich other brands of embossing folders and die cuts.

So if I can sell my Sizzix then it is a keeper.

I had someone interested but her Dh stepped in!!

Hope everyone has a great day
JeanneLee Offline
#1492 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:40:36 AM(UTC)
JeanneLee

Was thanked: 213 time(s) in 198 post(s)
Joy, happy to hear your DH is home and pray for him to heal and for you, as well!
Take it easy, both of you.

Nancy
, I know you will get that Sizzix Big shot sold...GREAT deal!

Shelly, how exciting for your daughter and family! Is this your first grandbaby?

Sandra, Sorry we missed the photo...posting here can be tricky at times.

Getting lots done around the house. Very quiet with our youngest working now.
Working on a card swap, and will share a photo when I finish.

Not sure if I told you, but we decided to get rid of our above ground pool.
Its a bigger hassle then its worth after caring for it for 9 years.
Someone is coming to get it today...hopefully. We had one no show so far and lots interested in it. We have some thunderstorms heading our way the next few days...hoping the pool is gone before then.

Have a great day everyone!
Shelly Offline
#1493 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 9:08:16 AM(UTC)
Shelly

United States

Morning everyone.

Still no baby! I gave my daughter all the stuff I have been buying and making for her. She liked it all. I didn't realize how many hair bows I had bought. The little girl won't have to wear the same one twice for quite a while.

JeanneLee - This will be my second grandchild, first girl. Another DD is due August 3rd, will be my second grandson.

Nancy - Sounds like a wonderful deal for the Sizzix! I'm sure you will sell it. Electric would be so much better than my cuttlebug.

Joy - Glad DH is out of the hospital. Now the two of you need to take it easy and get better. Good luck on the dress, but then you are so good at that, I'm sure you will do a great job.

Told my DD she should just wait and let nature take its course on the baby coming. She told me I couldn't say anything, because my girls were all early. I reminded her though that yes I can say that, because my son was 12 days late, and it seemed like almost a month to me because all my girls were two weeks early. I think if the Dr. will start her tomorrow, she is going to take him up on it. Have to admit, I'm anxious to see this baby though.

Have a great day!
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1494 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 3:35:48 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

We woke up this morning to more rain, and I just walked to the dr and the heat is coming! Humid today, but I am sure by tomorrow things will dry out and it will just be hot.

Only two more day of VBS. I think I counted offering half the morning. LOTS of change today. My fingers were so dirty by the time I was done.

My first was two weeks early, the second was pretty much right on time, and my due date for the third was May 15 to June 15. Yes, a 30 day due date. The dr induced me on May 30, which was fine with me.

JeanneLee, I always thought we should have had a pool when our girls were at home. I think they would have lived in it.

Nancy, any luck on selling your machine? I am sure someone will snap it up!

Time to alter a pattern. I have been putting it off, but I can't put it off much longer. Flapper
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1495 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 4:36:27 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

Oh yes people want it for nothing I got an offer for 20.00 they must be high on something for that kind of a offer!

Joy.. why in the world would you pick up the dog!! Hope you are feeling better

Beautiful day here hot humid but not too bad we went out East to the Riverhead Aquarimum (sp)
I haven't been there in maybe 12 yrs. when Hannah and Alex were young. Holy cow just to see the fish no shows, senior discount cost us 42.00 I thought that was insane!!!

I only went because of DH wanted to go. Then we went out for a early dinner while we were out there a really nice historic house was the restaurant very pretty and packed seems everyone was out today.

Then home ...

Did go to my friends house this morning it was nice to talk crafts she became a SU demo person only for the discounts boy she went crazy buying punches and now they make all the stamps to go with the punches. I told her Cricut could do all that!! She laughs we are totally oppisit she is more a stamper where I use the cricut.

Well hoping everyone has a nice evening
joyfullycrafting Offline
#1496 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 4:51:56 PM(UTC)
joyfullycrafting

United States

Nick and I went for a SHORT walk. He was being very stubborn and would just lay down. He wanted to go his own way, and wanted off of his leash. So I carried him across the street from the park to the alley that goes behind our house. I finally unsnapped the leash and headed for the back gate. The crazy dog hopped right up and followed along behind me!
SandraB. Offline
#1497 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 8:08:18 PM(UTC)
SandraB.

Canada

Hi everyone;
The weather has finally turned nice again...the rain has been insane lately. Though not as bad here as down in the southern part of our province. I'm slowly getting things done up before we leave...my to do list is getting shorter. Got a haircut yesterday and picked up my new glasses, then today decided to go get nails put on and a pedicure. I must be losing my mmindLOL!

Nancy: any luck selling your machine yet? Glad you had fun with your crafty friend. I agree with you..the admissiion prices to some places is getting crazy, and they wonder why people aren't going?

Joy: take it easy with the dog! Glad dh is home from the hospital and feeling better. Take it easy at VBS. Glad you got the dress all done, hope the rest go well for you

JeanneLee: hope you are able to sell your pool. Glad you are getting some crafting done. I have a few cards to get done...2 for teachers I work with and one for my sister. They are all about 1/2 done.

Shelly: any news on the baby front yet? My girls were both about a 1 1/2 wks. late but Troy was a week early. The girls both had to be induced but Troy came on his own

Tomorrow is the last day with kids at school, then we take the cats to dd's for their holiday. Friday is clean-up day, staff lunch and then a staff mtg. Hopefully we will be done early. I'll try posting the pic of Troy again, but if it doesn't work...sorry

Anyway, better run.
SandraB. attached the following image(s):
Bocce_Buddies.jpg
kiwi-hunter2e9bbfba Offline
#1498 Posted : Wednesday, June 26, 2013 10:47:59 PM(UTC)
kiwi-hunter2e9bbfba

Hi,
Im Dianne Lane and Im in Australia.
Is anyone ther at mo..
Im new to everything here and wanting help with the cricut
E2 and Gypsy.
Can anyone help me with advise an info.

Cheers Di
lv2scrap02 Offline
#1499 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 7:40:54 AM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

hmmmm strange I posted early this morning and it didn't post!!

Cloudy humid day today in fact all week it is supposed to rain all week.

Trying to get a schedule clean first while baby naps then play

I was watching Gina K the other day and she made some simple cards stamped of course.

I decided to use my Cricut for kids cards and scrapping

Use my stamps for adult cards.

anyone having problems with this site taking a long time to load!!!

Sandra great photo

Joy hope you are feeling better how is DH doing??

Shelly you can never have too many bows.
Abigail has a head band for every outfit and I have only see her once in the same outfit.

Edited by user Thursday, June 27, 2013 7:42:34 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

lv2scrap02 Offline
#1500 Posted : Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:47:32 PM(UTC)
lv2scrap02

United States

I am going to start a NEW THREAD takes too long to upload this one...

CLOSED CLOSED SEE NEW THREAD

Edited by user Thursday, June 27, 2013 12:55:00 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified