Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

17 Pages«<1314151617>
Heart2hand Offline
#421 Posted : Sunday, November 18, 2012 6:18:19 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 544 time(s) in 456 post(s)
BTT for all the NEW SISTERS to fill out if they desire.

HUGs
rhonda
LoriSjogren Offline
#422 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 1:36:32 PM(UTC)
LoriSjogren

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
United States

Was thanked: 2137 time(s) in 1406 post(s)
~~QUESTIONS TO ANSWER~~
MB Name: LoriSjogren

First Name: Lori

Your birthday: November 5th

Do you have any Children or Pets: Yes, to both. a boy that is almost two, another boy just born in November 2012 and a little Yorkie named Sassy

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas!

What is your Favorite Season: Spring

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: My favorite author is Jane Austen. I read all kinds of books. I just read The Hunger Games series. I love Harry Potter. I like mystery and suspense. Pride and Prejudice and Jane Eyre are my favorites, though. I read those once every year.

Favorite Disney Character: Tigger!!

Favorite Movie: The BBC version of Pride and Prejudice... who can resist the added bonus of Darcy coming out of the water after a swim.

Top 10 Favorite Brands: SEI, Tim Holtz, Crafty Secrets, CMTH, Papertry Ink, DCVW, Crafter's Companion, G45, Prima, Donna Salazar

Favorite Paper: SEI

Favorite Colors: I like browns, blues, greens... earth colors, and pink and soft, feminine colors :)

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: I can do both, but I like making cards best.

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: glitter, perfect pearls, ribbons

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: the clear one with glitter

What are your current projects that you are working on: circle card swap

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): To actually scrapbook more.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes! Crafty Secrets, Artistic Outpost and Papertrey Ink

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): ??? Don't know ???

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Sad... but I manage to get my hands on what I want somehow.

Do you like glitter, what brand: Yes, but I'm not brand loyal. It just has to sparkle!

Favorite candy: Cry Babies, chocolates

Favorite snack: Popcorn with butter

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: mica! Love that pearlescent look :), rock candy dry glitter, metallic distress stains, Tim Holtz Ideology stuff

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: No.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: I have a Create and an Imagine.

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Flower Shoppe, Hello Kitty - any (I'm dreaming, right!?)

Do you have a bind it all: No, I have a pink Cinch.

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: I do not discriminate when it comes to chocolate. I love it all!

What is your favorite technique: inking or distressing edges

What technique what you like to know more about: Coloring with my Copics better. They kind of intimidate me still!

Do you have design studio: NO, I'm a Gypsy Girl

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio/Gypsy: Hello Kitty, Cat in the Hat (I actually tried... disaster!)

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Of course! My husband thinks my mission in life is to keep PC in business.

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Art Deco Set, Animal Print set, Carly, Whimsy, Deco Burst, Oriental Weave, Seeing Spots, Clockworks, Polka Dots

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Some of the Digital stuff

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I like to experiment maybe I'm still looking for my own style. I like mostly vintage, shabby chic type stuff and the the more Tim Holtz, grunge look but I am beginning to appreciate some of the more modern clean and simple stuff. I'm all over!

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I love reading, spending time with my family, going on a date with my husband :)

What is your favorite scent: Vanilla

Is there anything you don’t like in general: I like flowers but not super, over-the-top flowery things.

Wish List: Tim Holtz Ideology stuff, Artitic Outpost Stamps, more Copics, more Prima Color Pencils, Papertrey Ink Impression Plates, Papertrey Ink Cardstock (all of it!), Papertrey Ink Movers and Shakers anything..., Prima Stamps, Prima Papers, Melissa Frances anything

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12: 6x6. Anything bigger makes me not even want to start the project...

Are you allergic to anything: in general? dust, really heavy scents

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: paper!

List your Cartridges: Oh, gosh - have to do this at a later date!

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: no, I just buy whatever strikes my fancy and not often.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? I like Michael's. No LSS near me :(

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Papertrey Ink, Simon Says, Crafter's Companion... I get a lot of stuff on Amazon - does that count?

Do you use stencils: No

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Scotch Quick Dry, ATG gun, Terrifically Tacky Tape, Scor-Tape, Pop Dots

Do you like paper punches: Yep - Martha Stewart's Edgers are cool :)

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: No

If you own a Cuttlebug, List your folders: I'll update later.

Edited by user Saturday, February 16, 2013 12:28:05 AM(UTC)  | Reason: updating

Caffinee Offline
#423 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 5:00:17 PM(UTC)
Caffinee

United States

Was thanked: 1005 time(s) in 630 post(s)
MB Name: Caffinee

First Name: Cindy

Do you have any Children or Pets: Yes, 1 doggie

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Coconut; he is 7 yrs old

What is your Favorite Holiday: Halloween!!

What is your Favorite Season: Spring & Fall

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Yes… I like mystery novels.. anything with Vampires and stuff like that :)

Favorite Disney Character: Cinderella

Favorite Movie: Pretty Women

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Tim Holtz, G45, Martha Stewart, Stampin' Up, Recollections, Basic Grey,

Favorite Paper: Graphic 45, Stampin' Up, BoBunny

Favorite Colors: I prefer Dark or Bright colors... no pastels or pink for me :)

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both but mostly make cards

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: bling, button, tatter angles mist, ribbon, brads

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Love them all BigGrin

What are your current projects that you are working on: a couple of mini albums

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): I want to make a 2013 smashbook and journal the "little" moments as those are alwasy so special...

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Tim Holtz, 7gypsies, CTHM

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10):

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: sadly no.. I can seem to find what I want and buy it on the spot Blushing

Do you like glitter, what brand: Love Glitter…. Martha Stewart and P Glitz

Favorite candy: Chocolate...hershey kisses, m&m plain and peanut

Favorite snack: crackers, popcorn

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can:

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: No

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Baby bug & E

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Spring Cottage, Autum Celebrations, Teddy Bear, Folk Art,

Do you have a bind it all: No but really want one

Do you like chocolate? Yes, love milk chocolate

What is your favorite technique: I love to emboss items

What technique what you like to know more about:

Do you have design studio: Nope just have my G

Do you have a Cuttlebug: yes

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List:

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: the mess I createLOL

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you:

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: painting, baking, reading

What is your favorite scent: Fresh Linen, Cotton

Is there anything you don’t like in general: I’m not a fan of pink. I'm just not a girly girl :)

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: all of the above LOL

Are you allergic to anything: Nope

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter:

List your Cartridges:

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Not anymore… I once scribed to Scrapbooking, ETC.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Michaels

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Joanns

Do you use stencils: Sometimes

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Scotch quick glue, ATG, glue dots

Do you like paper punches: yes, MS ones..

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: Too many too countLaugh

Edited by user Wednesday, July 03, 2013 5:53:49 PM(UTC)  | Reason: updating

JennyKozar Offline
#424 Posted : Saturday, December 29, 2012 5:29:14 PM(UTC)
JennyKozar

Was thanked: 4778 time(s) in 970 post(s)
MB Name: JennyKozar

First Name:Jenny

Your birthday:Jul 22

Do you have any Children or Pets: 2 daughters (25 & 20) 1 son (10), dog Choc Lab

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): my hubby works for the railroad and I am a part time Customer Service Rep for a software company

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Amanda (25) Elizabeth (20) George !10)
Harley (dog 6)
Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniversary 2/17,

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):

What is your Favorite Holiday: Easter, Halloween

What is your Favorite Season: Fall, Spring

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Love to read (lots of Christian Fiction and Chick Lit)

Favorite Disney Character: Belle

Favorite Movie: Overboard, 13 Going on 30 (and I love musicals)

Top 10 Favorite Brands: October Afternoon, My Little Shoebox, Bella Blvd, DCWV, My Minds Eye, Imaginesce, Little Yellow Bicycle, Memento, My Favorite Things, Doodebug

Favorite Paper: See Above (LOL)

Favorite Colors: Reds, Oranges, Pinks, Turquise, Yellow

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: stickles, ribbon, buttons, brads, twine, flowers

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: diamond, crystal

What are your current projects that you are working on: scrapbook pages, card stash

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): complete more pages!

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: My Favorite Things, Unity, Creative Time for Me, Lawn Fawn,

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): not sure

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: not currently

Do you like glitter, what brand: Martha Stewart

Favorite candy: Dove chocolate

Favorite snack: honey roasted peanuts

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: stickles punches, buttons, brads, tape runner, pins, pop dots, ribbon, twine, ink

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: not rally although I do like the chipboard one like October Afternoon

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Bab, Expression, E2 and Imagine

Wish list of 5 cartridges: not sure

Do you have a bind it all: yes

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: both

What is your favorite technique: inking, chalk

What technique what you like to know more about: paper piecing

Do you have design studio: no

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio:

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: not sure

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: no

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: not off hand

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I love cooking, reading and am a football mom

What is your favorite scent: the dryer (lol), pumpkin spice

Is there anything you don’t like in general: strawberries

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12

Are you allergic to anything: strawberries and penicillen

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: frames,

List your Cartridges: too many

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Papercraft Inspirations, Creating Keepsakes, Cricur

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Archivers, Joanns

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) 2 Peas in a Bucket, Scrapbook.com

Do you use stencils: no

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG tape, Tombow refills, Scotch Quick Dry, pop dots

Do you like paper punches: yes

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: no - boo!

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: too many
weagz Offline
#425 Posted : Monday, January 07, 2013 7:59:13 PM(UTC)
weagz

Was thanked: 55 time(s) in 53 post(s)
MB Name: weagz

First Name: Wendy

Your birthday: May 4

Do you have any Children or Pets: 2 boys, one cat

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living: Me - former preschool teacher, current SAHM. DH - IT

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages: Sean born Feb. 2009, Finn born Sept 2011 and a cat named Bubbie

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members: Anniversary 8/22

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year :

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas and my birthday!

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I read all the time - I love Wally Lamb. I will read anything as long as it keeps my interest, but not into romance novels

Favorite Disney Character:

Favorite Movie: Heathers, The Lost Boys

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Authentique, Tim Holtz, Tattered Angels, Prima, Basic Grey, Graphic 45, We R Memory Keepers

Favorite Paper: Bazzill, Papertrey Ink, Graphic 45

Favorite Colors: Green and Black

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Mostly scrapbook with an occasional card

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: EVERYTHING! I love embellishments!

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: ALL!

What are your current projects that you are working on: albums for my boys/baby block project from Paper Phenomenon/learning how to make stick pins and charms

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Complete a babies first year album/block project for both of my boys. Learn how to make more altered items

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Not really into stamping, but I do use Stampin' Up stamps and ink

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Halloween, accents, flourishes, flowers, kid's stuff

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: KOKUYO ADHESIVE - it is discontinued :(

Do you like glitter, what brand: Ranger/Tim Holtz

Favorite candy: chocolate and caramel mixed together in any formation - rolos, twix, Take 5, sweeTarts

Favorite snack: pretzels, pistachios

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: any adhesives, embellishments, glimmer mists, gems, charms, stick pins, anything handmade, paper roses, flourishes, flat back (non-white) pearls

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: only ones that are 3D

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: baby and expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges: 9 months, Noah's ABC Animals, Pack your Bags, Bump in the Night, CAC2

Do you have a bind it all: I have a Cinch

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk - preferably with caramel

What is your favorite technique: getting into steampunk, but I really like everything

What technique what you like to know more about: Trying to get comfortable altering items. Making charms and stick pins

Do you have design studio: No. Use the Gypsy

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: a lot - ask for ideas

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: flat stickers

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: just ask

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time:

What is your favorite scent: lily-of-the-valley

Is there anything you don’t like in general:

Wish List: 12x12 Natural Medium Weight Chipboard, We R Memory Keepers Tab Punch-Index, We R Memory Keepers Corner Chomper, Scrap-Ma-Bob Clamp-On-Holder For Cup & Bag, Perfect Trim Ruler, metallic embossing powder, fancy trim and lace, La-La Land Crafts Die - Heart Tree, IMAGINISCE Petal Roller, Martha Stewart 'Train' Edger Punch

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: Mostly 12x12

Are you allergic to anything: nothing that anyone would send me

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: I am willing to learn how to alter anything -I am not too familiar with this. I have made a few things, but I am a beginner.

List your Cartridges: way too many

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: no

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Michaels

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store: Scrapbookpal.com Stuff4scrapbooking.com simonsaysstamp.com

Do you use stencils: I use masks for glimmer mist

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG refill, scor-tape, Scotch - Adhesive Dot Roller Dispenser, glossy accents, zig, scotch quick dry

Do you like paper punches: sure - border punches

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: friends

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: a few - just ask

Edited by user Tuesday, March 18, 2014 5:17:53 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

PennyDiGioia Offline
#426 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 7:46:09 AM(UTC)
PennyDiGioia

Was thanked: 43 time(s) in 40 post(s)
MB Name: Penny DiGioia (I know not very creative)

First Name:Penny

Your birthday: Nov 30

Do you have any Children or Pets: 3 children 24(M),22(f),17(m) 2 pets dog 6, cat 5

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am a perennial grower, my spouse is upper management for a rubber manufacturer

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Brian 24, Gina 22, Derek 17. chevy 6, cujo 5

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniv Aug 25

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): daughter is getting married May 2014

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas

What is your Favorite Season: spring

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: VC Andrews. I also like Dean Koonz, James Patterson,

Favorite Disney Character: eeyore

Favorite Movie:

Top 10 Favorite Brands:

Favorite Paper: cryogen white to color with copics

Favorite Colors: green, teal

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: stick on pearls and gems, shaped brads, ribbon, flowers

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: gold or stardust

What are your current projects that you are working on:

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): I just went to Las Vegas and I really want to scrap the trip

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: yes, basically magnolia a few saturated canary and I would love some from Gina K site but don’t have any yet.

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find:

Do you like glitter, what brand:

Favorite candy: almond joy

Favorite snack: pretzel

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: not very often

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: create and expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges:

Do you have a bind it all: no a your story

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: milk

What is your favorite technique:

Do you have design studio: yes and the gypsy

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking:

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I'm pretty easy to please, very traditional style.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: collect unicorns, love sewing, gardening, photography, and I am obsessed with coloring with copics.

What is your favorite scent: cinnamon

Is there anything you don’t like in general: floral air fresheners/perfumes

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12 x 12

Are you allergic to anything: no except floral fragrances give me a headache

List your Cartridges:

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you?

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.)

Do you use stencils:

Top 5 favorite adhesive: xyron sticker (the X, 2.5" and 5”)

Do you like paper punches:

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with:

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders:

Edited by user Friday, September 20, 2013 2:04:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: update info

ScrapyPiggy Offline
#427 Posted : Sunday, January 20, 2013 5:35:11 PM(UTC)
ScrapyPiggy

Was thanked: 183 time(s) in 163 post(s)
Here is the MQ I never took the time to fill out. Finally decided I should since I am partricapting more and not just lurking.

MB Name: ScrapyPiggy

First Name: Deanna

Your birthday: April 15th

Do you have any Children or Pets: 1 son

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Customer Service Representative and Sleep tech.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Trevor

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards):

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):

What is your Favorite Holiday: 4th of July or Christmas

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Just started reading Kristin Hannah or I like Mysteries

Favorite Disney Character: Dumbo

Favorite Movie: Simon Birch

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Circut of course, COPIC markers, Tim Holtz, DCWV, Graphic 45, Heartfelt Creations, Peach Keen, Coordination , Bazzil, Recollections’

Favorite Paper: Graphic 45 collections or Bazzil card stock

Favorite Colors: Purples and blues

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: both and other crafts

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Stickles, dies cuts, mini charms, pearls, crystals, glitter, ribbon, lace, stamps, markers, ink

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Diamond, lace any and all.

What are your current projects that you are working on: Cleaning and organizing my space – just finished the ATC fall swap, and the fall box swap.

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): to enjoy what I am doing and try some new technics

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Heartfelt Creations, Peachy Keen, Inky Antics, Inkadinkados, Stempendous, do not have a specific brand –like them all.[/ I am now starting to get ones that I can color with the copic markers. color]

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): any items from the circle cartridges, Close to My Heart cartridges, and Creative Memories cartridges.

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: I am able to find just cannot afford. Hello Kitty Font

Do you like glitter, what brand: Martha Stewart and Stampendous

Favorite candy: Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups and the Dove raspberry/chocolate

Favorite snack: Popcorn, Beef Jerky and cheese

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Ink, markers (COPIC), stamps, glitter, ribbon, lace, pearls, glimmer mist, punches, charms,

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: yes, but no specific brand and try to keep it limited.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: baby bug and 2 expressions
Wish list of 5 cartridges: Hello Kitty Font, A Quilted Christmas, Letter Envy, any Close to My Heart or Creative Memories cartridges except the Stork's Delevery.

Do you have a bind it all: Yes, found one at a LSS that was closing. However need to find the spacers they no longer had them.

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk Chocolate

What is your favorite technique: do not really have a favorite love to learn new ones

Do you have design studio: yes

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Any of the Tim Holtz or Anna Griffin folders.

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: not really

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: nothing specific

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: love to color and I collect pigs

What is your favorite scent: nothing to overpowering – softer scents

Is there anything you don’t like in general: Rude people

Wish List: Teresa Collins – December 25th, Hello Kitty Font, Artiste, Varsity Letter, Love a You a latte, Teen Scene paper dolls.

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: all but most have been 12 x 12

Are you allergic to anything: No but DH has all your pollen and rag weed allergies.

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Glass items etching.

List your Cartridges: over 70 just ask

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Micheal’s

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) www.HeartfeltCreations.us

Do you use stencils: sometimes

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG tape, Zots glue dots, Aleene’s Tacky Glue, Zip dry and Zig glue pens.

Do you like paper punches: yes, Martha Stewart punch around the page and punch anywhere

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: no

Prove Craft

Celebration stamps
Wooden Frame
Maple Leaf
Diamond Plate
Seeing Spots
Mickey Celebrates
Diamonds in the rough
Floral Screen
Thanks
Swiss Dot
D’vine Swirl
Dominos
Lace Tree
Traffic Jam
Distressed Stripes
Welcome Baby
Spots & Dots
Happy Birthday
Clockworks
Three Kings
Christmas Set
Decorative Tile Set
Heart Blocks

Paper Studio

Notebook Paper
Music Notes

cArt-Us

Snow Crystal

Crafts-too

[color=red]Winter Village
Pine Tree Scene

Edited by user Saturday, September 14, 2013 7:55:02 PM(UTC)  | Reason: update

Scraprageous Offline
#428 Posted : Monday, January 21, 2013 5:07:02 PM(UTC)
Scraprageous

United States

Was thanked: 139 time(s) in 136 post(s)
MB Name: Scraprageous

First Name: Lucinda

Your birthday: August 18

Do you have any Children or Pets: Yes, both. Dogs and cats

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Township Clerk/Stay at home mom homeschooling kids

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay):
3 boys, 1 girl - 2 in college; 2 in high school. dd is NOT a girly girl
Fur babies - too many to name - cats, dogs, horses, cows, sheep, pigs, chickens, donkeys and hopefully this spring - new ducks.

What is your Favorite Season: Fall

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Yes, dd is my favorite author, but I also enjoy historical fiction. Little time to do so these days. Soduko is about all I have time for

Favorite Movie: James Bond movies and Musicals

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Bo Bunny, October Afternoon, KI Memories, Graphic 45, Lawn Fawn, Pink Paislee, AC Cardstock, Core'dinations, Cosmo Cricket, My Mind's Eye - Really, I haven't met a paper I didn't like. BigGrin BigGrin

Favorite Paper: AC Cardstock

Favorite Colors: Red and Purple, but I use mostly earth tones and reds when scrapping

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: mainly scrapbook and make mini albums - seldom cards

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: ink, buttons, paper clips, ribbon, brads, eyelets, bling, liquid pearls

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: basics - diamond, red, gold, green, purple, orange

What are your current projects that you are working on: Mini albums for Hockey Seniors (doing again in 2013), a faith-booking mini album, hope to finish organizing die cuts (sizzix) and embossing folder samples into an album this summer (stamped images too, but that is a bit more than I have time for just yet). Also, repainting another room of the house. Off white, redwood and a light teal type blue are the colors - incorporated with other earth tones.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes. Brands - whatever strikes my fancy

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Anything from Dr. Checkup, Team Spirit (Eagles) or Varsity Letters

Favorite candy: Dark Chocolate, Snickers/Milky way

Favorite snack: Chocolate or Wrigleys regular gum (can't do any gum with artificial sweeteners - give me migraines)

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Baby Bug and Expression

Dr checkup
Team Spirit
Varsity Letters
Nifty Fifties

Do you have a bind it all:
Yes - love it!

What is your favorite technique: love trying all of them - inking right now, but learning about the paintbrushes I keep seeing.

What technique what you like to know more about: gesso

Do you have design studio: yes - adore it!

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Big Kick

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Any that coordinate with Cricut Cartridges ( i have fresh picked and nifty fifties)

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: My daughter is not girly, so I seldom use bright pinks.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I scrap a lot of outdoor photos, camping (regular, winter and at outdoor concerts)

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12 x 12 is top of the list, but I do a lot of vacation or trip mini's and they are usually 6x6, 8x8 or 8.5 x 11 - pretty much whatever strikes my fancy for that moment. For 2013, - a Sonshine Album (outdoor camping concert) in 8.5 x 11 is in the plan.

Are you allergic to anything: no, but any type of artificial sweeteners (including the new ones like truvia) all lead to severe migraines.

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Yes - all sorts of things

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Crafts Direct (45 minute drive - it is the closest)

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Toss up between Stop and Scrap and A Cherry on Top and even Scrapbuck.com is becoming a favorite to find pieces of lines discontinued at other stores.

Do you use stencils: sometimes, but rarely

Top 5 favorite adhesive: pink ATG, Scotch quick dry, Zig Glue Pens, Scor-tape, glue dots

Do you like paper punches: yes - I adore the Martha Punch around the page sets. I have about 8 right now. Punch on wish list - a circle scallop - I keep wanting to purchase, but use my coupon on another - someday Love

Edited by user Monday, May 06, 2013 7:19:38 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Kazalah Offline
#429 Posted : Friday, January 25, 2013 10:34:08 AM(UTC)
Kazalah

United States

Was thanked: 165 time(s) in 125 post(s)
Updated 5/2/13

MB Name:Kazalah

First Name:Lori

Your birthday:April 23rd

Do you have any Children or Pets:yes to both.. 1 son & 1 dog

What is your Favorite Holiday:Christmas

What is your Favorite Season:Spring

Do you like to Read? yes
Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:Henry Miller is my favorite author & I like historical fiction & the occasional trashy romance novel BigGrin

Favorite Disney Character: Snow White

Favorite Movie: Bridget Jones Diary & The Perks of being a Wallflower

Favorite Paper:Little Yellow Bicycle, Graphic45 & Doodlebug Designs

Favorite Colors:Purple( pretty much all shades) Green, Black & Pink

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both:Both but more cards than scrapbooking

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments:Stickels, ribbon, twine, brads, rhinestones

What color stickles do you like or use a lot:Stardust & Icicle

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10):Happily Ever After: Any of the Snow White cuts, The heart with wings from HK Greetings

Favorite candy: Cadbury Caramello bar

Favorite snack: Potato Chips

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can:stickles,glue pen,ATG or Scotch tape 1/2 ,Zig pen,washi tape, bakers twine,tags, paper (Graphics45), die cuts & ribbon

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create:Cricut Expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges:Country Life, County Fair, CTMH Traveler, Disney Classics

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate:yes... and both BigGrin

Do you have design studio:No

Do you have a Cuttlebug:yes

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List:Birch Tree , any Anna Griffin embossing folders & Any Tim Holtz folders

What is your favorite scent: Lavender, Pine & Vanilla

List your Cartridges:
Artiste
Art Philosophy
Varsity Letters
December 25th
Winter Woodland
Handy Man
Winter Frolic
Mickey & Friends
Pooh & Friends
Folk art Festival
Slumber Party
Damask Decor
Splish Splash
Creative Cards
Baby Shower
Sentimentals
Lifes a Party
Freshly Picked
Nifty Fifties
Tis the Season
Give a Hoot
Joys of the Season
Suburbia
Everyday Paper Dolls
Create a Critter
Create a Critter 2
Campin' Critters
Paper Pups
Four Legged Friends
Tags, Bags, Boxes & More
Just Because Cards
From my Kitchen
Stand & Salute
Accent Essentials
Preserves
4th of July
Winters in the Air
Plantin' School Book
Thanksgiving
Jolly Holidays
Hoot n' Holler

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines:Papercrafts

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you?Michael's , Scrappers Cove,ACMoore & Hobby Lobby

Do you use stencils:Sometimes.. not often

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Scotch ATG 3/4 in

Do you like paper punches:Martha Stewart all around punches & Friskars Punches

Lori

Edited by user Thursday, May 02, 2013 5:18:28 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Beanies Mom Offline
#430 Posted : Friday, February 01, 2013 1:13:16 PM(UTC)
Beanies Mom

United States
Location: MQ: Page 15 Post 431 / Joined Date Should Be 7/13/2006

Was thanked: 71 time(s) in 70 post(s)
MB Name: Beanies Mom (Original Join Date 7/13/2006)

First Name: Debbie-

Your birthday: June 19th

Do you have any Children or Pets: Yes to both

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Richard (my better half) and I are both retired - not by choice

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Son: Billy (34), Soon To Be Daughter In-law: Melyssa (34), Granddaughter: Eve (11), Granddaughter: Audrey (12), Son: Jamieson (30), Daughter In-law: Farah (35), Granddaughter: LuLu (1 month), Dog: Beanie (2)

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Billys B-day: Nov. 8th, Melyssas B-day: Oct. 21st, Eves B-day: Nov. 26th, Audreys B-day: July 14th, Jamiesons B-day: May 17th, Farahs B-day: Nov. 5th, LuLus B-day: July 27th, Richards B-day: Jan 12th, Beanies B-day: Jan. 10th

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Billy and Melyssa will be getting married this summer (2012) date to be announced. Jamieson and Farah are expecting a baby girl due around July 29, 2012 (LuLu was born on July 27,2012).

What is your Favorite Holiday: Halloween

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Reading a book and I do not get along. When I can't sleep I threaten myself with reading and it instantly puts me to sleep. lol

Favorite Disney Character: Tinkerbell

Favorite Movie: Thelma and Louise

Top 10 Favorite Brands: 1)Provo Craft 2) Graphic 45 3) 7 - Gypsys 4) Prima 5) Spellbinders 6) Cheery Lynn Designs 7)Core'dinations 8) Ranger (Tim Holtz) 9) Sizzix 10)

Favorite Paper: Graphic 45

Favorite Colors: All shades of Green

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Cards

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Crystal and Greens also color that goes with the project I'm working on at the time.

What are your current projects that you are working on: Trying to get ahead on cards so that I have some ready to go instead of rushing when I need one. I also have a bracelet I'm working on for a friends B-day that is made up of watch faces and bling. Also chunky charms (I have really grown to love them).

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): With a brand new grand baby I'd like to get something started for her.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes. I like Cats Life Press, Invoke Art, Stampotique (Daniel Torrente, Jill Penney, Amy Wilson & Janet Klein just to mention a few wonderful designers that they carry) and the list goes on. I prefer to use Angel stamps incase I want to sell something I make (I always give credit to the stamp designers stamps that I use - that is just a common courtesy).

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): I have over 200 cartridges but of course there are always new ones I think need. Giant Flowers and Art Deco are new ones that have caught my eye.

Do you like glitter, what brand: I like super fine glitter. I do like Martha Stewart glitter.

Favorite candy: Hershey Drops (Milk Chocolate), Jolly Ranchers (Mixed Fruit)

Favorite snack: Potato Chips (Salty & Greasy), Cheetos (Crunchy) and Diet Cherry Coke.

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Anna Griffin (3-D) and just got Sentiments printed on Vellum (with adhesive).

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: 1- Expression, 1 - E2 and 2 - Imagines.

Wish list of 5 cartridges: 1) Giant Flowers, 2) TBBM-2, 3) Art Deco

Do you have a bind it all: Yes - Blue

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk Chocolate

What is your favorite technique: Embossing with and without a heat gun.

What technique what you like to know more about: Encaustic Wax

Do you have design studio: Yes, I got it when it first came out and have never used it.

Do you have a Cuttlebug: Yes

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I like things with wings (ex: Dragons, Fairies, Butterflies, Dragonflies etc.)

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time:

What is your favorite scent: Red Door

Is there anything you don’t like in general: Mean People

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: I'm not a scrapbooker but I do enjoy making Mini Albums.

Are you allergic to anything: I'm not sure but right now the pollen in the air is bothering me.

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Altoid Tins

List your Cartridges: There are about 200 of them, too many to list.

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Cards, Cricut and Cricut Cards

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? The Hen House (Where Chicks Of A Feather Craft Together)

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) I do like Scrapyland.com, Spellbinder Papercrafts.com

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Xyron, Glue Dots, Redline

Do you like paper punches: Yes

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: I have grandchildren but they live in Wisconsin and I live in New Mexico. Unfortunately to far away to play with. That makes me very sad.
Edited by user 6 months ago | Reason: Updated: March 1,2013

Edited by user Friday, March 01, 2013 12:53:56 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Heart2hand Offline
#431 Posted : Saturday, February 02, 2013 6:11:10 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Ladies....I have fixed the Title to this thread. Thank you to all that sent me a PM letting me know of the issue.

HUGs
rhonda
maria2193 Offline
#432 Posted : Monday, February 04, 2013 11:17:55 PM(UTC)
maria2193

Was thanked: 114 time(s) in 110 post(s)
~~QUESTIONS TO ANSWER~~

Update: 10/01/13

MB Name: maria2193

First Name: Maria

Your birthday: Sept. 27

Do you have any Children or Pets: 4 boys.

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): My husband is a Supervisor for a Paving & Excavating Co. and I do the books for a Contruction Co.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): All boys - Jon 25, Vin 23, (twins) Drew and Nick 14.

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards: Jon 11/17, Vin 6/19, Drew and Nick 8/24, Hubby 7/8 and my bday 9/27. My anniv. 5/6.

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Family trip to Texas on 9/2013 and Mass. on 11/13.

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas...but Halloween is close behind.

What is your Favorite Season: Spring and Fall.

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I love mystery books, although my latest (shhhh) 50 Shades.

Favorite Disney Character: Goofy

Favorite Movie: Braveheart, Interview with a Vampire and (the kid in me) Anastasia and Favorite Music - Gary Stadler "Fairy of the Woods"Love Wub Love Wub Love Wub

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Cricut, Tim Holtz, Graphic 45, Stampendous, Tattered Angels, Lindy's Stamp Gang, Echo Park, DCWV, Recollections, Paper Studio, Prima, to name a few, lol.

Favorite Paper: Fell in love with Graphic 45.

Favorite Colors: Greens, yellows, browns and blues, then red, white and black.

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Both and much more.

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Metal (gadgets, charms, pins, letters), buttons, bling, lace and ribbon, embossing powders besides TH(I have all of the TH ones), brads and eyelets, string (baker's twine, jute), alpha's, punches and white gel pen.

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Frosted Lace and "Smooch" glitter.

What are your current projects that you are working on: Baby cards, baby "ABC" books for a boy and a girl, boys school scrapbooks and a few others.

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): To complete my list of things to do and possibly (thinking about it stage) starting a business.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Stampendous is one of my favorites, but I have all kind of stamps, more so for cards and texturing.

Do you like glitter, what brand: Yes and no preference.

Favorite candy: Caramel

Favorite snack: Fruit

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Tim Holtz inks, stains etc., Lindy's Stamp Gang sprays, Glimmer Mists, cutting pads, variety of adhesives, tools, stamps, anything for distressing and trinkets. Colors upon request, too many to list.

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Rarely, maybe 3-d

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Baby Bug, Expression, Expression 2.

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Artbooking, Slumber Party, Heritage and Tags, Bags and Boxes.

Do you have a bind it all: Yes.

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk

What is your favorite technique: Distressing, mixed media.

What technique what you like to know more about: Shading with markers in detail.

Do you have design studio: Yes

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: I now use CCR.

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Anna Griffin

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Not really

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: Yes, when making a project I put my all into it, I will take the time to fuss with the littlest of details, because after all I wouldn't want to give to someone what I wouldn't want in return. Everyone's taste are different, so I wouldn't expect that maybe some things would probably not be my first choice...BUT...if proper attention was given to the project or projects, I would appreciate it just the same.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: Reading

What is your favorite scent: Fresh scents: summer- ocean breeze, spring- fresh cut grass, flowers blooming, fall: fresh baked pies.

Is there anything you don’t like in general: Negative-ness

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: I've done 8x8, but I normally do 12x12, I have several to complete, then going back to doing the 8x8.

Are you allergic to anything: Nope

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Like altering anything I can get my hands on.

List your Cartridges: This list is updated as of 9/13... do not plan to buy anymore carts, unless it's a must have... it's been a long time since I have seen one of those.

I have over 100, here we go:
1. All Mixed Up 2. Animal kingdom 3. April Showers 4. Artist 5. B is for Boy 6. Baby Steps 7. Best of 2006 8. Best of 2007 9. Birthday Bash 10. Block Party 11. Boys will be Boys 12. Celebrate with Flourish 13. County Fair 14. Creat a Ctritter 15. Create a Critter 2 16. Cricut American Alphabet 17. Cricut Essentials 18. Cupcake Wrappers 19. Destinations 20. Doodle Charms 21. Dude 22. Everyday Pop Up Cards 23. Flower Shoppe 24. Forever Young 25. Formal Occasions 26. Freshly Picked 27. From My Kitchen 28. George and basic Shapes 29. Give a Hoot 30. Graphically Speaking 31. Groovy Times 32. H2O 33. Happy Hauntings 34. Holiday Frames and tags 35. Joys of the Season 36. Kate's ABC's 37. Life's a Beach 38. Life's a Party 39. Locker Talk 40. Love you Latte 41. Makin the Grade 42. MS Elegant Cakes 43. Mini Books 44. Nate's ABC's 45. Nifty Fifties 46. Pack your Bags 47. Paper Doll Dress Up 48. Paper Doll Teen Scene 49. Preserves 50. Recess 51. Robotz 52. Sentimental's 53. Simply Charmed 54. Songbird 55. Speaking of Fall 56. Speaking of School 57. Sports Mania 58. Straight from the Nest 59. Stretch your Imagination 60. Sweet hearts 61. Walk in my Garden 62. Winter Frolic 63. Winter Woodland 64. Nursery Rhymes 65. Cindy Loo 66. Elegant Edges 67. Croc's Rule 68. Mickey and Friends 69. Gingerbread 70. Bridal Shower 71. Sesame Street 72. Southwest 73. 3 Birds on Parade 74. Pretty Pennants 75. Snow Folks 76. Stand and Salute 77. Dec 25th 78. Christmas Solutions 79. Noah's ABC's 80. MS Seasonal Cake 81. Hello Kitty and Friends 82. Hello Kitty Font 83. Autumn Celebrations 84. Beep Beep 85. Camp Out 86. Campin Critters 87. Country Life 88. Disney Classics 89. Hoot N Holler 90. Independence Day 91. Jolly Holidays 92. Just Because Cards 93. Mini Monsters 94. Movie Night 95. My World 96. New Arrival 97. Plantin Schoolbook 98. Playtime 99. Pooh and Friends 100. SpongeBob 101. Stamped 102. Sweet Shop 103. Sweet Tooth Boxes 104. Tinker Bell 105. Wild Card 106. Wrap it Up 107. ZooBalloo 108. Teddy Bear Parade.

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Northridge Publishing - Cricut Idea Book, Cricut Magazine, etc.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Michaels, AC Moore, Hobby Lobby and Joanne's

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) There are a variety - Scrapbook.com, Scrapbooking Warehouse, Blue Moon Scrapbooking and for papers The Scrap Castle... but I do a lot of my shopping on Ebay.

Do you use stencils: Rarely, only for texturing.

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Scotch ATG, Zyron, Recollections, Tombow or Zip Dry, Glue Dots, scor tape and the industrial red tape.

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Yes, my nieces

Cuttlebug:
1. Tiny Bubbles 2. Mary Ann 3. Simply Charmed Picnic (4 folders) 4. Swiss Dots 5. Mesh 6. Divine Swirls 7. Spots & Dots 8. Distressed Stripes 9. Script Texture 10. Birds & Swirls 11. Stylized Flowers 12. Snow Flakes 13. Tiny Flowers

Darice:
1. Damask 2. Dot 3. Candy Stripes 4. Christmas Tree 5. Hanging Ornaments 6. Happy Holidays 7. Christmas Snowman 8. Snowman 9. Falling Leaves 10. Jack-O-Lanterns 11. Haunted House 12. Spider Web Frame 13. Boo 14. Happy Birthday 15. Baby Bear 16. Little Bundle 17. Stars Border Frame 18. Large Petals 19. Layered Hearts 20. Heart Background 21. Wood Grain 22. Swirl 23. Plaid 24. Polka Dot 25. Cloudy Sky 26. Scrolls 27. Leaves 28. Love 29. 3 of the borders "Flourishes. 30. 3 of the borders "Animal Prints" 31. 3 borders "Lace" 32. 3 borders "Birthday" 33. Tree with Pinecone 34. Thank You 35. Circle 36. Honey Comb 37. 12" Butterfly border 38. Crackle 39. Argyle 40. Flower 41. Snowflake Background 42. Nature 3 borders 43. Butterfly 44. Clock Background 45. Steam Punk

The Paper Studio:
1. Wild Print "Zebra" 2. Cupcakes 3. Typeset 4. Leaves 5. Cupcakes

Tim Holtz:
1. Riveted Metal 2. Bricked 3. Patchwork 4. Bingo 5. Wood Grain 6. Diamond Plate 7. Honeycomb 8. Bubble Wrapping

So many more, too many to update!!!

Smile Maria

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Edited by user Tuesday, October 01, 2013 11:30:49 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Update!

Heart2hand Offline
#433 Posted : Thursday, February 14, 2013 4:36:55 AM(UTC)
Heart2hand

Btt for any of the new ladies to fill out.

Thanks

hugs
rhonda
scrappinbeck Offline
#434 Posted : Tuesday, February 19, 2013 9:18:18 AM(UTC)
scrappinbeck

United States

Was thanked: 117 time(s) in 100 post(s)
MB Name: scrappinbeck

First Name: Becky

Your birthday: January 17

Do you have any Children or Pets: 3 children, 1 cat, 1 dog, 1 DGS

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I’m a teacher, hubby is a safety technician at a manufacturing company

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Rachel, Cade, Molly – A cat named Reagan – A miniature Schnauzer named Zoey.

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniversary is December 29.

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Nothing out of the ordinary that I know of right now.

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas and Halloween

What is your Favorite Season: Winter- I love to cuddle up in jammies with a soft blanket!

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I enjoy reading, but I usually don’t have time to.

Favorite Disney Character: Mickey Mouse and Dopey

Favorite Movie: Ghost and An American President

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Cricut Love , CTMH, DCWV, Xyron, Graphic 45, Zig, Making Memories, K & Co., Stickles,

Favorite Paper: CTMH, Recollections, Graphic 45

Favorite Colors: Red and Yellow, not really a color I don’t like. I tend to decorate my house with “earth” colors and NEVER pastels. But when it comes to scrapping, I’ll use anything that I think looks good with the pictures I’m scrapping.

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Mainly scrapbooks

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Cricut cuts, brads, flat back rhinestones/pearls, ribbon, buttons, photo corners, twine, stickles, embossing

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Diamond, red, (I tend to like them all!)

What are your current projects that you are working on: Family scrapbooks (it’s never-ending Laugh

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Just to get as many pages done as possible! Hopefully get my DD wedding scrapbook completed.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Not very much, CTMH

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Cuts from Happily Ever After, Cuts from Campin’ Critters, cuts from Shall We Dance

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: not right now

Do you like glitter, what brand: Love it! Don’t really have a preferred brand.

Favorite candy: Butterfinger, Peanut M&M’s, Werther’s

Favorite snack: Chex Mix, Ritz crackers

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Xyron refills (the x), nice markers (don’t really have any), hot pink rhinestones, Ivory flat back pearls, Beach embellishments, Winter frolic cartridge, Campin’ Critters cartridge, CTMH flip flaps, CTMH bubble embellies, Zig two-way, .

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Don’t use them a lot, but if I had to choose a brand, probably Jolee’s

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: I have a Baby and an E, LOVE LOVE LOVE my E and Gyspy together!!!!!!!

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Baby Steps, Campin’ Critters, Picturesque, Trick or Treat, Teddy Bear Parade.

Do you have a bind it all: No

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Both

What technique what you like to know more about: Distressing

Do you have design studio: Yes, but I never used it

Do you have a Cuttlebug: No, but hoping to order the Anna Griffen one from HSN when it’s hopefully back in stock in April.

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Music, Seeing Spots, peacock plume, Anna Griffen folders, any Halloween, any Christmas

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Not really

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: Scrapbooking is my “get away from life” release and my “psychologist”. I love that I can sit and work on scrapping and forget about all the stress in my life.

Is there anything non-scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I am a musician. I have played the piano since I was 6 and also enjoy playing several other instruments. I am our church choir director and play the piano frequently at church. I am generally a happy person and try to always see the positive, no matter the situation. I always try to look for the best in others and realize that everyone makes mistakes.

What is your favorite scent: spices (anything with a hint cinnamon to it) and Crème Brulee

Is there anything you don’t like in general: sweet smells or really strong smells and I hate spinach and peas!

Wish List: Perfect Pearls, Cuttlebug, Cricut cartridges, I can always use more paper (oh wait, not need - I just want more, I'm addicted to paper!), border punches, another E and another G for when my current ones are done for, and a lot of CTMH paper and embellies.

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 12x12, I have also used 8x8, but find that I can't qet everything I want to on a page.

Are you allergic to anything: penicillen

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Haven’t ever attempted this.

List your Cartridges: about 70

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Creating Keepsakes – used to subscribe to Scrapbooks, ETC and I miss it!

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Probably Joann, also like Ms and HL. We do not have a “local” scrapbook store, wish we did.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) allscrapbooksteals.com

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Xyron, Zig, ATG

Do you like paper punches: yes, but I don’t have very many

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: my youngest DD likes to scrap with me.

If you own a Cuttlebug, List your folders: Don’t own a cuttlebug yet, but have a few that I use with my OLD Sizzix.
Snowflakes
Animal Prints
Tim Holtz- bricked, woodgrain, swirls, burlap
Baby’s Breath
Swiss dots
Music

Edited by user Saturday, April 06, 2013 6:54:32 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Scrap2Do Offline
#435 Posted : Sunday, February 24, 2013 12:31:54 PM(UTC)
Scrap2Do

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 47 post(s)
MB Name: Scrap2Do

First Name: Hattie

Your birthday: December 16

Do you have any Children or Pets: Yes. One of each.

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): My DH is a metal re-finisher and I am an administrative assistant.

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Daulton (16) and Fur Baby Bailey (Yorkie 6 yr)

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniversary – March 3

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): N/A

What is your Favorite Season: Summer

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Don’t really have one. I read a lot but mostly to keep up with my DS’ book reports and what my niece is reading so we can chat about them.

Favorite Disney Character: TinkerBell

Favorite Movie: don’t really have one

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Tim Holtz, Simple Stories, Fancy Pants, Queen & Co., Bazzill, 7 gypsies, Dear Lizzy, Prima, Studio Calico

Favorite Paper: Simple Stories, Fancy Pants, Bazzill, Carta Bella, MME Lost & Found, BoBunny, Basic Grey, Yellow Bicycle

Favorite Colors: pink, silver, blue,

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Stickles, glazed brads, bling, washi tape, twine, wood veneers, metals, alcohol inks, pearls,

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: use star dust the most, don’t like the “dull” looking colors or the distressed

What are your current projects that you are working on: scraping every day moments, DS’ ROTC album, catch up (baby boy to teen), creating cards

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): make progress in catching up on DS’ album, create more one of a kind gifts, project life,

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes, clear stamps. Technique Tuesday (really like Ali Edwards), Pink Stamper, just starting my collection – need sentiments for all occasions

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Boy, Fishing, Disney…. Outdoor Man – Tackle box, lures, “Born to Fish”, “Catch of the Day”, “Steady, Aim, Fire”. Paper Lace2 – Gears. Disney Classics – Peter Pan and Peter Pan title with compass – Disney in general (I hope to go this winter). Summer in Paris – Hot Air Balloon, dress form

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: ROTC (Navy) items, AC roller stamp (love), AC Dear Lizzy (5th and Frolic)

Do you like glitter, what brand: Yes, MS fine is my favorite

Favorite candy: Milk Chocolate Turtles, Milky Way Simply Carmel, MnMs Minis

Favorite snack: 100 calorie snack bags (cookies, crackers, popcorn)

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: glimmer mist, scor-tape, zots, clear stamp sentiments, stickles, embossing folders, versafine stamp pads, alcohol inks

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: The only stickers I’ve been using is Thickers.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: E2, Imagine

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Artiste, Outdoor Man, Create a Critter 2, Disney Classics, Greeting Cards Inside & Out

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate:Milk Chocolate

What is your favorite technique: inking, dry embossing

What technique would you like to know more about: making 3-D cards, Copics, Alcohol inks

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: ROTC (Navy),

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: Honeycomb, Teresa Collins Timeless, Trucks (from Boys will be Boys set), any from the Animal Print set, Oriental Fans (from the Plum Blossom set), Conversation Hearts (from the Love is in the Air set), Moroccan, Number Collage, Branches, Moustache set,

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: not that I can think of

What is your favorite scent: Buttercream (Yankee Candle’s scent), Vanilla

Wish List: roller stamps listed above, Technique Tuesday Ali Edwards Months clear stamps, Tim Holtz tiny attacher, glimmer mists, alcohol inks, Peacy Keen Monster Mash, clear sentiment stamps, if you have an extra of any of the cartridges listed laying around….:)

Are you allergic to anything: not scrapbook or food related

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Yes. Frames and books - just starting with other items.

List your Cartridges: will get a list together (mostly older ones)

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: not anymore – my subscriptions have run out

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? The Scrapbook Page, Archiver’s, M’s, J’s and Hobby Lobby.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) OhMyCrafts.com

o you use stencils: no

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG gun, Scor-Tape, Zots, Scotch Quick Drying, Zip fine point

Do you like paper punches: Yes, borders

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: Yes

If you own a Cuttlebug, List your folders: Allegro, Argyle, Birds & Swirls, Bloom Dots, Boo to You, Candy Cane Stripe, Chandelier, Cherry Blossoms, Clockworks, Devine Swirl, Diamond in the Rough, Diamond Plate, Disney (Mickey Celebrations and Princesses), Distressed Stripes, Dominos, Fleur De Li, Floral Fantasy, Formal Circles, Frills, Happy Birthday, Houndstooth, Koi, Mosaic, Musical Flourish, Nifty Fifties – (Retro Angles and Starburst) Once Upon a Princess (Butterflies, Cake, Cupcakes, Flowers) Organic Flourish, Owl Flourish, Perfectly Paisley, Polka Dots, Script Texture, Seeing Spots, Simply Charmed (Checkered), Skeleton Skroll, Snowflakes, Spots and Dots, Stars, Stylized Flowers, Swiss Dots, Textile Texture, Tiny Bubble, Tiny Mosaic Texture, Traffic Jam, Typeset, Victoria, With Love

Edited by user Friday, March 01, 2013 12:24:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: changed from hard to read color

SUNFLOWERSKYESec6f9fbb Offline
#436 Posted : Wednesday, February 27, 2013 4:04:13 PM(UTC)
SUNFLOWERSKYESec6f9fbb

Was thanked: 28 time(s) in 28 post(s)
MB Name: Sunflowerskyes

First Name: Rita
Your birthday: 2/16

Do you have any Children or Pets: yes to both
What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): retired

Children’s Name Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don't mind sharing, if you do that is okay):
My son's name is Bryan age 32; I have a Bichon Freeze named Zoe who is 2 and a Schnauzer named Boo who is 3

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): n/a

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): n/a

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: yes I love to read; James Patterson is my fav, I like mystery and Romance

Favorite Disney Character: I like them all especially Mickey Mouse and Eeyore

Favorite Movie: Gone with the wind; Sound of Music

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Copic; Martha Stewart; Ranger (tim Holtz); Teresa Collins; K &Company;
Prima; Authentique; basic Grey; 7 gypsies; Spellbinders; sizzex

Favorite Colors: Purple Teal Burgundy and all the fall colors

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Make cards;

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: bling; flowers; tags; charms; ribbons; lace; pearls; feathers; stickers; beads; stickles

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: diamond

What are your current projects that you are working on: altering a mousetrap and box

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): to work on a scrapbook for my son

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: yes; i like invoke arts; stampotique;
magenta

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): ---

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: not at this time

Do you like glitter, what brand: yes, Martha Stewart

Favorite candy: Chocolate marshmallow eggs ; turtles; carmels; licorice

Favorite snack: Potato Chips;nachos

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: mini book; bling; flowers; copic markers;
dark chocolate; paint - claudine helmouth; ribbon; charms;

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: anna griffon 3-d

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create:

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Dark

What is your favorite technique: embossing

What technique what you like to know more about: encaustic wax

Do you have design studio: no

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: --

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: new th fades and anna griffin

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: ;I like Asian; Egyptian;
Steampunk; Vintage, Shabby chic; victorian; french themes

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I collect sunflowers, dragomflys; eiffel tower and corsets

What is your favorite scent: clean light scent

Is there anything you don’t like in general: cutsy and mean people

Wish List: more TH items - distress stains and paints

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: don't scrapbook but like mini albums

Are you allergic to anything: no

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: books, altoid tins

List your Cartridges: --

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you?the hen house paperie

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) scrapyland; frantic stamper; alpha stamps

Do you use stencils: yes

Top 5 favorite adhesive: glue dots,red line, xyron,

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: to many to list

Edited by user Friday, March 01, 2013 11:26:24 AM(UTC)  | Reason: time

Granny510 Offline
#437 Posted : Friday, March 22, 2013 8:05:55 PM(UTC)
Granny510

Was thanked: 15 time(s) in 15 post(s)
~~QUESTIONS TO ANSWER~~
MB Name:Granny510

First Name:Carol

Your birthday 03/22

Do you have any Children or Pets: 5 children

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing):Retired

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Richard2-52, Michael 50, Robin 47, Tracy 43, Christopher 40

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards):Anniversary -June 25- 53 years

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):Nothing

What is your Favorite Holiday Christmas

What is your Favorite Season:Spring

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:Mystery fiction

Favorite Disney Character:Mickey Mouse

Favorite Movie Gone With The Wind

Top 10 Favorite Brands Provo Craft, Bo Bunny, Bazzill, Martha Stewart, American Crafts, Xyron, Petaloo, Tim Holtz, K&Co, We R Memory Keepers

Favorite Paper:DCWV, Echo Park, Doodlebug, Bo Bunny, Bazzill

Favorite Colors Blue, pink, brown, yellow, green, red

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both:Scrapbook only

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: MS punches, ribbons, buttons, flowers, washi tape, glitter,

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: all colors

What are your current projects that you are working on: scrapbooks for sons' 40 and 50 years birthday

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): To catch up on scrapbooks for 2010 & 2011

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Don't do a lot of stamping, but I love CTMH & Peachy Keen, cardztv

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): have to think about

Favorite candy: Chocolate Cheeries, any kind of chocolate, Wurthers

Favorite snack:Nature Valley Sweet & Salty Peanut Bars, Chip & Dip, Nachos

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can:Tim Holtz distress pens, peachy keen stamps, buttons, ribbon-gingham or grosgrain, Vinly cricut figures, Teddy Bear Parade cartridge,
Petaloo flowers-brown family and feathers
Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Don't use stickers much - but Jolee's are good

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression & Expression2

Wish list of 5 cartridges: A Child's Year, Teddy Bear Parade, Simply Charmed, Autumn Celebrations, the new letter cartridge (can't think of name)

Do you have a bind it all: no

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Both

What is your favorite technique: using die cuts for accents, layering accents for dimensional effects, matting, heat embossing

What technique what you like to know more about: composition, color blocking, use of glitter

Do you have design studio: No, CCR

Do you have a Cuttlebug: I have the new Anna Griffin cuttlebug

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List:Have a fair amount - always interested in new designs

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: no, except that I spend too much moneyLOL
Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I love scrapbooking and I spend a lot of time reading blogs and and watching scraphbooking videos on youtube. I am always looking for new ideas and techniques to use.
Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I love to play cards and games on my Kindle

What is your favorite scent: apple, cinnamon

Is there anything you don’t like in general: people who are full of drama all the time; unpleasant people

Wish List: MS zig zag punch, 2 vinyl cricuts from cricut.com, We r Memory Keepers tape dispenser, glitter tool kit from HSN, Navy blue & white ribbon, Peachy Keen Stamps (I have the girls, faces) Sentiment stamps cardztv.com

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: don't really understand what altering is.

List your Cartridges:
Accent Essentials
Alphalicious,Art Nouveau, Art Philosophy, Ashlyn's Alphabet, Base Camp, Basketball Solutions, Birthday Bash, Birthday Cakes, Blackletter Solutions, Cake Basics, Calligraphy Collection, Car Decals, Celebrations, Chic & Scary, Chi Decoy, Cindy Loo, Create a Critter, Cricut Classic Font, Cricut Essentials, Cricut Sampler, Cursive 101, Cuttin Up, Don Juan, Doodlecharms, Doodletype, Elegant Cakes, Elegant Edges, Everyday paper Dolls, Florals Embellished, Flower Shoppe, Forever Young, From the Heart, George and Basic Shapes, Give a Hoot, Graphicallly Speaking, Happy Hauntings, Heritage, Holiday Cakes, Home Accents Solutions,Home Decor Solutions, Jasmine, Joys od the Seasons, Jubilee, Just a Note, Just Because, Keystone, Learning Curve, Lite Celebrate with Flourish,Lite Lacy Labels, Lite Love a Latte, Lite Lovely lorals, Lite Hoot & Holler, Lite Playtime, Lite Recess, Locker Talk, Lyrical Letters,Makin the Grade, Mother's Day Seasonal, Opposites Attract, Ornamental Iron, Paper Doll Dress Up, Paper Lace 2, Phrases, Picturesque, Plantin School Book, Pretty Pennants, Printing 101, Ribbons and Rosettes, Sans Serif, Sentimentals, Serenade, Sesame Street, Songbird, Sophisticated, Sports Mania, Spring Fever Holiday, Stamping Solutions, Stand and Saliyte, Storybook, Street Signs, Stretch Your Imagination, Thanksgiving Seasonal, Type Candy, Walk in My Garden, Wall Decor and More, Welcome Spring, Wild Card, Wild Card2, Winter Frolic, Winter Lace, Winter Woodland, Wrap it Up

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: The Cricut Magazine

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Michaels, Joanns, Archivers

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.)Scrapbook.com, A Cherry On Top

Top 5 favorite adhesive: MS, Tombow, Xyron, Scotch, Glue Glider Pro

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: yes

Swiss Dots, Circle & Dots, All the new Anna Griffin folders

Edited by user Friday, March 22, 2013 8:48:52 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

sharibear Offline
#438 Posted : Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:49:55 PM(UTC)
sharibear

Was thanked: 133 time(s) in 85 post(s)
MB Name: sharibear

First Name: shari

Your birthday: 3*2*65

Do you have any Children or Pets: pets 2 cats 1 dog and 2 grandchildren 1 boy and 1 girl

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): hubby is a welder

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay):
2 cats sissy and spankles 1 dog misty
Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards):

What is your Favorite Holiday: christmas

What is your Favorite Season: summer

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:

Favorite Disney Character: erore

Favorite Movie: don't have one

Top 10 Favorite Brands:

Favorite Paper:

Favorite Colors: bkue black and purple

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: don't have much but i like stamping lol

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: blue

What are your current projects that you are working on: wedding cards and wedding gifts

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): hope i can learn how to make my cards look great

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: i don't have much but i like the clear ones

Do you like glitter, what brand: love glitter but don't have any

Favorite candy: chocolate

Favorite snack: crackers

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: love them but don't have any now

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: mini

Wish list of 5 cartridges: any thing older and has more designs than lettering

Do you have a bind it all: no i wish

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: white

What is your favorite technique: don't have one

What technique what you like to know more about: a lot

Do you have design studio: no i don't know what that is

Do you have a Cuttlebug: no just bought a big shot but haven't received it yet

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: any

What is your favorite scent: lavender

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: i am trying to do a 12x12

Are you allergic to anything: onions and all peppers and aspin and Tylenol

List your Cartridges: lots of digital, fathers day,cake sampler, wild card, giant flowers, elegant edges ,happy hauntings ,paper doll dress up

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you?

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Cricut.com

Do you use stencils: learning to lol

Top 5 favorite adhesive: don't know any

Do you like paper punches: not really

Edited by user Tuesday, March 26, 2013 8:50:26 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

KelleyRooks Offline
#439 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 1:13:26 PM(UTC)
KelleyRooks

Was thanked: 529 time(s) in 432 post(s)
btt
craftylilmom76 Offline
#440 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 1:28:18 PM(UTC)
craftylilmom76

Was thanked: 3 time(s) in 3 post(s)
MB Name: craftylilmom76

First Name: Michelle

Your birthday: 11/20/76

Do you have any Children or Pets: Children 2(boy 13 yrs an girl 4 yrs) Pet: cat

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): hubby does HVAC

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay):1 Cat Kids: Marshall 13 and Emma 4
Anniversary 1/06/11

Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…):Not really, hopefully going bck to school in the next year, Offical wedding 4/2014

What is your Favorite Holiday: christmas/valentines

What is your Favorite Season: Fall an Spring

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:

Favorite Disney Character: I LOVE CINDERELLA

Favorite Movie: disney :)

Top 10 Favorite Brands:bo-bunny;doodlebug, dcwv, ki

Favorite Paper: dcwv

Favorite Colors: red,black and purple

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: brads, buttons, ribbon, my cricut lol

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: dont own any

What are your current projects that you are working on: junk journal

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): learn some new techniques
Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I have stamps but dont care for them to much

Any disney; ESPECIALLY ANY RELATED TO CINDERELLA :)
camping
circus themes
butterflys
zoo animals
nascar
BABY THEMED

Do you like glitter, what brand: love glitter, JUST MESSY LOL)

Favorite candy: milky way carmel

Favorite snack: crackers an chz spread

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: anything scrapbook related

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: love them (bo bunny doodlebug paper studio anything cute

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: cricut create

Wish list of 5 cartridges: freshly picked, H2o, give a hoot, b is for boy, camping

Do you have a bind it all: no i wish

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: white

What is your favorite technique: don't have one

What technique what you like to know more about: a lot

Do you have design studio: no, got CCR

Do you have a Cuttlebug: no, but I really want one!!

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: any

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking:dont like layout with single pics in the middle of page

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: Im pretty easy to please :)

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: Daughter and me collect disney movies, I collect CINDERELLA, Scrapbook and maken books, I love my cricut !!

What is your favorite scent: lavender/vanilla

Is there anything you don’t like in general:rude ppl

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: varies

Are you allergic to anything: pollen, bees, bannanas

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter:pages an books

List your Cartridges: Wall Decor an More an April Showers

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you?hobby lobby, michaels an joanns

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Cricut.com

Top 5 favorite adhesive: dbl sided tape, tape runners, foam squares

Do you like paper punches: the bigger ones

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: yes my daughter

~JD~ Offline
#441 Posted : Friday, April 05, 2013 9:06:36 PM(UTC)
~JD~

United States

Was thanked: 1156 time(s) in 897 post(s)
MB Name:~JD~

First Name: Janis

Your birthday: 4/3/
Do you have any Children or Pets: 2 grown daughters & 1 son 16.

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Retired

What is your Favorite Season: SUMMER!

Favorite Disney Character: Mickey

Favorite Movie: Gone in 60 seconds-Fried Green Tomatoes

Top 10 Favorite Brands:

Favorite Paper: DCWV

Favorite Colors: Purple/lavendar

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: Mostly cards, have made many scrapbooks in the past

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: stickles,beads,flowers,brads,pearls,ribbon,lace,crochet flowers,twine,

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: white,black,

What are your current projects that you are working on: cards

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All):

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: I use any type stamps.

Favorite candy: chocolate/M&Ms

Favorite snack: cereal

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Tim Holtz Distress ink pads, Vintage Photo re-inker, small crochet flowers, gel pens, Bakers Twine, decorative tape, lace, doilies, GlueGlider Pro refills, {pop dots or dimensionals}

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: I like 3-D stickers, K&Company

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: I own the Original Bug, & Expression.

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: both

What is your favorite technique: Layering, inking

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: NO

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: no

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I will have to think about it.

What is your favorite scent: anything from Bath & Body Works

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12:

List your Cartridges: too many to list :)

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: not anymore

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? JoAnns {only one near me}

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.)

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Aleenes tacky glue, GlueGlider Pro, double sided tape {the red stuff}

Do you like paper punches: Yes, I have a lot of Martha Stewarts punchs.

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: swiss dots, D'vin swirls, snowflakes, spots & dots, traffic jam, bit of paisley, geometric rings, birds & swirls, all love, celebrate christmas set {4 candy cane-poinsettia-snowflakes-holly}. Decorative Tile Set-set of 4.

Edited by user Wednesday, April 10, 2013 12:08:29 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

AmySmith23 Offline
#442 Posted : Tuesday, April 09, 2013 1:15:31 PM(UTC)
AmySmith23

Groups: Registered, Circle Member

Was thanked: 667 time(s) in 505 post(s)
MB Name: AmySmith23

First Name: Amy

Your birthday: 5/24

Do you have any Children or Pets: 2 children, 1 boy and 1 girl; 2 Brittany Spaniels, and 2 cats

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I am a perfusionist (I run the heart-lung machine in open heart surgery) and my husband is an RN

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Matt (15 in June) and Emily (11 in May) (kids); Lyle and Mickey (dogs); Collie and Sally(cats).

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniversary 5/15/88.

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas VERY closely followed by Halloween.

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I love all kinds of books but my faves are mystery/detective/crime/thriller and sci-fi. I have many favorite authors.

Favorite Disney Character: Any from Toy Story, Finding Nemo, Monsters Inc. and the Incredibles, plus Cinderella, Ariel and Belle.

Favorite Movie: The Princess Bride

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Stampin’ Up!, Cricut, Cuttlebug, Doodlebug Designs, Spellbinders, Papertrey Ink, My Favorite Things (stamps, esp. Pure Innocence), Our Daily Bread Bread Designs (stamps), Martha Stewart, Gina K Designs (stamps)

Favorite Paper: Stampin’ Up!

Favorite Colors: Blues, greens, oranges.

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: ribbon, brads, buttons, metal items, glitter, felt, lace, chipboard, charms, wood

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: pink, red, green, yellow

What are your current projects that you are working on: Scrapbook of our trip to Washington DC, Christmas tree skirt.

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): DC vacation, catch up with kids’ scrapbooks.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Stampin’ Up, Papertrey Ink, Our Daily Bread Designs, My Favorite Things, Gina K Designs, Paper Smooches, InkaDinkaDoo, CTMH

Do you like glitter, what brand: Doodlebug Designs, Martha Stewart

Favorite candy: Reese’s PB cups, M & Ms.

Favorite snack: Sun Chips

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Stickles, pop-dots, brads, ribbon, stamps, alphabet stickers, wood shapes, Copics, Liquid Pearls

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Jolees, Doodlebug Designs.

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Songbird, New Arrival, Fontopia,

Do you have a bind it all: yes the old version (blue)

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Dark preferably

What is your favorite technique: Stamping

Do you have design studio: No I have a Gypsy and I use CCR

Do you have a Cuttlebug: No I have a big shot

What is your favorite scent: clean linen

Is there anything you don’t like in general: The Twilight Saga books/movies (don’t hate me!)

Wish List:

Are you allergic to anything: No

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Just about anything. I do alot of notebooks.

List your Cartridges:

3 Birds on Parade
A Quilted Christmas
Accent Essentials
A Child’s Year
A Frightful Affair
All Sports
Animal Kingdom
Art Nouveau
Baby Shower
Baby Steps
Beep Beep
Beyond Birthdays
B is for Boy
Bloom
Botanicals
Boys Will Be Boys
Calligraphy Collection
Campin’ Critters
Camp Out
Car Decals
Celebrate With Flourish
Cherry Limeade
Chic & Scary
Children Around the World
Christmas Cards
Christmas Cheer
Christmas
Christmas Village
Country Life
Create A Critter 1 & 2
Crocs Rule
CTMH Art Philosophy
CTMH Artiste
Dude!
Easter 2010
Easter Blessings (digi)
Elegant Edges
Everyday Pop-Up Cards
Fancy Frames
Flower Shoppe
Formal Occasion
Four Legged Friends
Freshly Picked
Fun in the Sun
Give A Hoot
Graphically Speaking
Gypsy Font and Wanderings
Handy Man
Happy Hauntings
Holiday Cakes
Holiday Gift Tags (digi)
Home Accents
Independence Day
Indie Art
Inspired Heart
Jolly Holidays
Joys of the Season
Jubilee
Just Because Cards
Kate’s ABCs
Lacy Labels
Life is a Beach
Life’s a Party
Locker Talk
Love Struck 2010
Love You a Latte
Lyrical Letters
Meow
Mini Books
Mini Monsters
MS Elegant Cake Art
My World
Nate’s ABCs
New Orleans Party (digi)
New Testament
New Years Eve 2012 (digi)
Nifty Fifties
Noah’s ABC Animals
Nursery Rhyme
October 31st
Opposites Attract
Ornamental Iron 1 and 2
Paper Dolls Teen Scene
Paper Lace 1 and 2
Pet Shop
Phrases
Picturesque
Pirates and Mermaids
Plantin SchoolBook
Pop-Up Neighborhood
Pumpkin Carvings
Quarter Note
Recess
Ribbons and Rosettes
Robotz
Rock Princess
Savory
Simply Scarecrows
Slumber Party
Snow Folks
Snow Friends
Splish Splash
Sports Mania
Spring Cottage
Stand and Salute
Stone Script
Straight from the Nest
Stretch your Imagination
Suburbia
Sugar and Spice
Summer in Paris
Sweethearts
Sweet Tooth Boxes
Sweet Treats
Tags Bags Boxes and More 2
TC-Christmas Collage (digi)
TC Dec. 25th
Teddy Bear Parade
Thanksgiving
Trick or Treat
Type Candy
Very Merry Tags
Walk in my Garden
When It’s Cold Outside
Wild Card
Wildlife
Winter Frolic
Winter Woodland
Word Collage
Wrap it Up
Yee Haw
ZooBalloo

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Cricut

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? It’s called Scrap FunAttic. We also have Michael’s, JoAnn’s and Hobby Lobby.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Hallmark Scrapbooking

Do you use stencils: sometimes

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Scotch ATG, Tombo Mono liquid and tape runner, Scotch foam tape, red line tape.

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: my daughter.

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: Too many to list! Some are Swiss Dots, Swirls, Brocade, music, several floral, lots of SU, Sizzix and Tim Holtz ones as well.
Jooniper Offline
#443 Posted : Monday, April 15, 2013 6:09:29 PM(UTC)
Jooniper

Was thanked: 809 time(s) in 583 post(s)
MB Name: Jooniper

First Name: June

Your birthday: June

Do you have any Children or Pets: yes. daughter, son, doggie, and 3 kitties.

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): SAHM

What is your Favorite Holiday: My Birthday

What is your Favorite Season: they're all the same to me

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: NA

Favorite Disney Character: NA

Favorite Movie: NA

Top 10 Favorite Brands: NA

Favorite Paper: Core'dinations

Favorite Colors: dark teal or teal

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: make cards

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: not picky

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: own none

What are your current projects that you are working on: mini album and cards

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): NA

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: yes, any kind

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): any

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: verity pack of flocking powders

Do you like glitter, what brand: yes, any

Favorite candy: marshmallow peeps

Favorite snack: cookies

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: not picky

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: some, not picky

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: expression, baby bug and mini

Wish list of 5 cartridges: NA

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: yes dark

What is your favorite technique: dry embossing

What technique what you like to know more about: any and all

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: any don't own a lot

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: nope

What is your favorite scent: NA

Is there anything you don’t like in general: NA

Wish List: NA

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: NA

Are you allergic to anything: NA

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: anything I guess

List your Cartridges: list is on my blog

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? M's & J's

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) NA

Do you use stencils: NA

Top 5 favorite adhesive: Scotch Quick Dry, ATG gun, Terriffically Tacky Tape, Zots, and Scor Tape

Do you like paper punches: i could

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: NA
BeverlyGray1 Offline
#444 Posted : Tuesday, April 16, 2013 3:11:10 PM(UTC)
BeverlyGray1

Was thanked: 62 time(s) in 60 post(s)
MB Name: BeverlyGray1

First Name: Beverly

Your birthday: April 2

Do you have any Children or Pets: Yes

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): Paralegal. DH drives Semi

Justine Age: 29
Kylee- Granddaughter 6 months

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: I like gardening & history books.

Favorite Disney Character: Minnie

Favorite Movie: Gone With The Wind

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Tim Holtz, MME, Graphic 45, Bo Bunny, Cricut, Cuttlebug, Sizzix, Martha Stewart, Ranger, DCWV

Favorite Colors: Any

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Grungeboard,Flowers, buttons, ribbons

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: red

What are your current projects that you are working on: Mother's day acrylic album, chipboard albums, gift bags for Cricut swap

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Use up the paper I have and not buy anymore. I'm a closet hoarder.

Do you Stamp? Yes If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Tim Holtz

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Anything from Disney

Favorite candy: Snickers

Favorite snack: Ice cream

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: $$$ (just kidding), seeds, ATG tape, copic markers, brads, eyelets

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Not picky

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: No

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Cindy Loo, Create a Critter, any patriotic or Disney

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Dark

What is your favorite technique: embossing

What technique what you like to know more about: none right now

Do you have design studio: No

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: N/A

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Expensive hobby

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: gardening, baking

What is your favorite scent: lemon

Is there anything you don’t like in general: smokers

Wish List:

Are you allergic to anything: smoke

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: file folders

List your Cartridges: Too many to list right now

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: No

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Everything Scrapbook & Stamps, Lake Worth, FL

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.)scrapbuck.com

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG, hot glue

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: she's only 6 months old, but I will teach her

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: To many to list right now
KimB Offline
#445 Posted : Friday, April 19, 2013 10:03:22 PM(UTC)
KimB

Was thanked: 36 time(s) in 27 post(s)
MB Name: KimB

First Name: Kim

Your birthday: February 14

Do you have any Children or Pets: Fur babies

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): -

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay): Melanie 10yrs

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): Anniversary June 20

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas.

What is your Favorite Season: Spring.

Favorite Disney Character: Goofy & Tigger

Favorite Movie: It's a wonderful life

Top 10 Favorite Brands: ?

Favorite Paper: DCWV, BasicGrey

Favorite Colors: All colors. Gem colors

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: Ribbon, gems/jewels, buttons, google eyes, brads, flowers, wobbles, embossing powder,

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Glittering Confetti, Crystal Gel Sparkle but it's "Scribbles"

What are your current projects that you are working on: Binder/holder for my Spellbinders.

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): TBA

Do you Stamp? Yes If so, what brand of stamps do you like: HeroArts, Imaginisce.

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): ?

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: Nope

Do you like glitter, what brand: Yes, Martha and Recollections.

Favorite candy: M&M's plain or nuts.

Favorite snack: Homestyle popcorn.

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Spellbinders, and Not sure

Do you use stickers? Yes. If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Not picky

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Create, Expression & Imagine.

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Not sure? I just got the Teddy bear Parade.

Do you have a bind it all: Yes

Do you like chocolate? Yes, chocolate is good. Dark or Milk Chocolate: Dark or Milk Chocolate.

What is your favorite technique: Embossing, and inking.

What technique what you like to know more about: ?

Do you have design studio: Yes, but I've never set it up, I use my Gypsy.

List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: -

Do you have a Cuttlebug: No Cuttlebug; BigKick and SideKick.

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: ?

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Too much product used.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: -

What is your favorite scent: Clean linen and Inner Grace by Philosophy.

Is there anything you don’t like in general: messy, dirty, and anything sticky to the touch.

Wish List: ?

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: 6x6 & 12 x12

Are you allergic to anything: Aprin, Latex and (I know this sounds weird) Cinnamon.

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: Notebook covers

List your Cartridges:
All mixed up, Birthday cakes, Blackletter, Boys will be boys, Car decals, Christmas cheer, Christmas, Cricut Classic font, Cricut craft room basics, Create a critter, Don Juan, Elegant edges, Eveyday paper dolls, Flower shoppe, Four legged friends, George and basic shapes, Give a hoot, Gypsy font, Gypsy wanderings, Happy hauntings, Hello Kitty font, Hello kitty greetings, Home accents, Home decor, Hoot 'n holler, Indie are, Love stuck 2010, Mini books, Mini monograms, Mini Monsters, Paisley, Paper Doll dress up, Playtime, Pooh and friends, Printing Press, Seame street friends, Smiley cards, Stone script, Stretch your imagination, Sweet treats, Summer vacation, Tags, bags, boxes & more, Tinker bell & friends, Teddy bear parade, Twinkle toes, Wedding, Wild card, Winter Lace
Imagine: Blossom, Berries&cream, Snapshot texture

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: Creative Keepsakes

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? M's and Jo's. Oops, I forgot HobbyLobby (it's really far away (18 miles & 46 minutes one way).

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Scrapbooking-warehouse, Scrapbook.com

Do you use stencils: Yes

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG & TGW guns, Glue dots & Zots, Scotch, Tombow, Xyron, Zipdry

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: No

If you own a Cuddlebug, No, folders yes. List your folders: I have 36, I'll update later.
williase Offline
#446 Posted : Wednesday, April 24, 2013 9:44:34 AM(UTC)
williase

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 20 post(s)
MB Name: williase

First Name: Stephanie
Your birthday: June
Do you have any Children or Pets: 3 boys, 1 Basset Hound
What do you and/or a spouse do for a living: I am a engineer, my husband is a stay-at-home hubby
Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages: I have two 7-year olds (ID twins), one 5-year. I have one dog.
Birthdays, Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards): My birthday is in June, my hubby & kids are all in August, our anniversary is in November
Anything your Partner should know that is going to happen in the upcoming year (birth, graduation, promotion, launch of new business, marriage, etc…): Hubby will be turning the big four-O this year

What is your Favorite Holiday: Halloween
What is your Favorite Season: Christmas
Do you like to Read? Yes
Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like: Suzanne Collins and Tom Clancy, action/adventure/biographies
Favorite Disney Character: Mickey Mouse
Favorite Movie: The Hunger Games and Disney’s Tinkerbelle series
Top 10 Favorite Brands: No preference
Favorite Paper: No preference
Favorite Colors: Blue, green & yellow
Favorite candy: mini Nestle Crunch bars
Favorite snack: potato chips
Are you allergic to anything?: no
Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: yes, milk chocolate

What color Stickles do you like or use a lot: I don’t have any
What are your current projects that you are working on:
Just getting my craft area moved downstairs and all into one spot!
What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All):
To get all of my photos all named & printed!
Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: yes, CTMH & SU
What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): all the Hello Kittys, all of the Disneys,
Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: no
Do you like glitter, what brand: Yes, MS
List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: ribbon and stamps
List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: CTMH stamp pads, any embellishments
Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: yes, no preference

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: Baby Bug and Expression
Wish list of 5 cartridges: Chic & Scary, Art Philosophy, Artiste, SpongeBob, Toy Story, Damask Decor
What is your favorite technique: stamping
What technique what you like to know more about: heat embossing
List 10 things that you would like to have created on Design Studio: none
List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: I have so few, anything is fine
the “shabby chic” trend is totally not me! I am a simple kind of girl.
I have no sense of organization.
Is there anything non-scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I enjoy taking photos and traveling.
What is your favorite scent: Vanilla and pumpkin pie
Is there anything you don’t like in general: no
Wish List: I feel like I have to so much already....

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: twelve by twelve

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: no
List your Cartridges: ask me what I don’t have!
Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: not currently
What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Hobby Lobby, Archiver’s, Artful Scrapbooking in Romeo, MI
What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) 2 peas and ebay
Top 5 favorite adhesive: CM or ATG
Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: kids
Dancingstarr Offline
#447 Posted : Thursday, May 16, 2013 11:36:30 PM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 67 post(s)
BUMP!

Edited by user Friday, May 17, 2013 12:39:27 AM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

Dancingstarr Offline
#448 Posted : Friday, May 17, 2013 12:35:53 AM(UTC)
Dancingstarr

Was thanked: 68 time(s) in 67 post(s)
MB Name: Dancingstarr

First Name: Andrea

Your birthday: June 14,

Do you have any Children or Pets: 1 son and 1 dog shih Tzu

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): part time scrapbook
instructor, and a Asst manager @ a dept store

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages:
SON: Eric age 15 DOG: Riley 2 years old

Birthdays &/or Anniversaries or momentous occasions of Family
Members (Just in case your Partner would like to send cards):

What is your Favorite Holiday: Christmas, but I celebrate and love every Holiday

What is your Favorite Season: summer and winter

Favorite Disney Character: Thumper from Bambi

Favorite Movie: clueless and anything with Johnny Depp

Top 10 Favorite Brands: Ranger/Tim Holz

Favorite Paper: I have a huge obsession with paper I love it ALL!

Favorite Colors: forest green, earthtones, pink and purple

Do you scrapbook, make cards, or both: I do both

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments: I-rock/tulip adhesive backed crystals, Brads, ribbon, jolee 3D stickers, long stick pins

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: I like them all but my fave ones are the clear stickles diamonds, white lace etc.

What are your current projects that you are working on: TP mini albums

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): I need to put together my sons baby album, Riley's dog album, and my sister is having her first baby her due date is january 9th i need to get that started right away.

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like: Yes, I love collecting different stamps, I love the house mouse stamps, I collect everything from clear to rubber I love them all. I'm looking for a shih Tzu stamp can't find one any where and a Beaver stamp since Beaver my last name I thought it would be funny to try and find a Beaver stamp and deco my xmas cards

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10): Easter cuts from the cricut cart, baby cuts for my sons/siters baby book, Christmas cuts wouldn't mind die cuts as well basic classic holiday colors on all cuts plz.

Is there any product you are looking for but can't find: different colors and sizes for my tulip heat setting tool for adhesive backed crystals and studs i-rock Hot Rocks Adhesive Gems in different sizes and colors and clear

Do you like glitter, what brand: yes, Martha steward and tim holtz glitter rock candy and (Dry glitter from Tim Holtz don't own any yet)

Favorite candy: see's candy and anything with caramel

Favorite snack: popcornopolis best (popcorn) Cheddar Cheese/Caramel Corn

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Brads, Tim holtz items, stamps, ribbon, die cuts, embossing folders, embossing powders, ATG 3M refills, adhesive backed crystals and studs, long stick pins Tim Holtz dry glitters and Tim Holtz re inkers

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: Jolee and 3D stickers only
Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: I own the pink expression

Wish list of 5 cartridges: easter, teddybear,

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Milk chocolate and white chocolate

What is your favorite technique: Tim holtz

What technique what you like to know more about: Making homemade flowers

List Top 10 Cuttlebug Folders on your wish List: will add later

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: Flat stickers

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I love nature, the great outdoors, I love camping, fishing hiking, I have season passes to Disneyland and Magic mountain, I love taking road trips,

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time: I like to collect thumper items from the movie Bambi and collecting old clock part and gears to use in card making

What is your favorite scent: mulberry and apple

Is there anything you don’t like in general: flat stickers lol

Wish List:

What Size do you scrapbook most, 6x6, 8x8, or 12x12: I do my dog albums in 8x8 and 12x12 and my family albums in 12x12

Are you allergic to anything: NO

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter: I like to alter items but I'm very picky about it I love to alter stick pin holders

List your Cartridges: I will list later

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines: no, I try not to copy other peoples work.

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? Scrapbooking Made Simple

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) Joann.com

Do you use stencils: not really but if I do I use a cricut cut

Top 5 favorite adhesive: ATG 3M, 3D glue dots, small glue dots Glossy Accents

Do you like paper punches: yes, martha steward and stampin up

Do you have kids or grandchildren you scrap with: yes, I scrap with my neice and I make cards with my nephew sometimes

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: too many to list right now

Edited by user Sunday, September 15, 2013 11:36:39 AM(UTC)  | Reason: answered more questions...

AltinaRobinson Offline
#449 Posted : Tuesday, May 21, 2013 8:01:13 PM(UTC)
AltinaRobinson

Was thanked: 34 time(s) in 27 post(s)
MB Name: AltinaRobinson

First Name: Altina (pronounced ALL-TUH-KNEE)

Your birthday: April 12th

Do you have any Children or Pets: 1 Dog

What do you and/or a spouse do for a living (If you don’t mind sharing): I work in the electronics department of the local Walmart

Children’s Name & Fur Babies Names & Ages (if you don’t mind sharing, if you do that is okay):A Pug named Maddie. She will be six in July

What is your Favorite Holiday: Thanksgiving

Do you like to Read? Who is your Favorite Author or What kind of books do you like:I LOVE to read. I like classics the best, but I do read sci-fi and fantasy too. I think my favorite authors are JRR Tolkien, Victor Hugo, Jane Austen, Chris Wooding, Corneila Funke, and Scott Westerfield

Favorite Disney Character: Tinkerbell and Cinderella

Favorite Movie: The Phantom of the Opera with Gerard Butler. Second fav is the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

Top 10 Favorite Brands:Graphic 45, DCWV, Tim Holtz, Prima, 7 Gypsies

Favorite Paper:Graphic 45

Favorite Colors: Dark red, black, silver, copper, cream, sage green, plum purple

List top 10 Favorite Embellishments:Stickles, anything Tim Holtz, gems, flowers, ribbon, beads, charms, glossy accents

What color stickles do you like or use a lot: Diamond and Silver

What are your current projects that you are working on: Cards, tags, and scrapbook pages

What are your goals when it comes to scrapbooking next year (Please List All): Get my NYC scrapbooks done! I have been twice and haven't done either!

Do you Stamp? If so, what brand of stamps do you like:Tim Holtz and Prima

What Cricut cuts would you like (List 10):I don't really need any. If I need one I tend to go buy the cart

Do you like glitter, what brand:Only if its in stickles form and pretty much any color

Favorite candy:Not totally sure since I recently discovered I am allergic to peanuts :(

Favorite snack: Chocolate covered pomegranate seeds

List 10 things you would like to find in a paint can: Stickles, prima flowers, prima gems, ribbon, Tim Holtz embellishments, stamps, copic markers, anything G45, glossy accents

Do you use stickers? If so, what brand of stickers do you prefer: I despise stickers

Do you own the Baby Bug or the Expression or the Create: E2, Imagine, Mini

Wish list of 5 cartridges: Happy Hauntings, Cindy Loo, Ornamental Iron, Elegant edges, Sweethearts

Do you like chocolate? Dark or Milk Chocolate: Very Dark. 75% or higher

What is your favorite technique: Don't really have one

What technique what you like to know more about: Embossing

Do you have design studio: No I have a gypsy

Is there anything that you don’t like that is related to scrapbooking: STICKERS! And layouts that are so over the top that your eye doesn't know where to look

Is there anything else you want your Partner to know about you: I have always been a very creative person. The world of papercrafting is still fairly new to me as I have only been doing it since I was 16. My favorite place in the world is NYC. I LOVE Phantom of the Opera, and I finally achieved my childhood dream of seeing it on Broadway this spring. I love steampunk and vintage flaired things.

Is there anything non scrapbooking that your Partner should know such as Collections, Hobbies, favorite past time:I love Tinkerbelle, classic books, steampunk, musicals (I have seen Wicked, Rodger + Hammersteins Cinderella, Phantom of the Opera, and Newsies on Broadway), Disney, New York City, Paris, NASCAR, Cinderella, and Alice in Wonderland

What is your favorite scent: Secret Wonderland by Bath and Body Works

Is there anything you don’t like in general: Stickers, neon, pastels, way over the top glitter

Wish List:

Are you allergic to anything: Peanuts and I am Gluten Intolerant

Do you like to alter items, If so what do you like to alter:I/m fairly new to altering items, but I really want to try altering a book

List your Cartridges: Too many to name

Do you subscribe to any scrapping magazines:

What is your favorite Scrapbook Store that is near you? The Crop Spot in Tyler TX

What is your favorite Scrapbook Website Store (other than Provocraft and Cricut.com, that is everyone's favorite.) thescrapcastle.com, customcrops.com

Do you use stencils:No

Top 5 favorite adhesive: I use pretty much anything

Do you like paper punches:Sometimes. I like the basic shapes

If you own a Cuddlebug, List your folders: Not sure which ones I have

Edited by user Monday, June 10, 2013 9:07:08 PM(UTC)  | Reason: Not specified

KelleyRooks Offline
#450 Posted : Friday, May 24, 2013 1:16:15 PM(UTC)
KelleyRooks

Was thanked: 529 time(s) in 432 post(s)
btt