Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

nichole24350ed53f1 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2013 6:44:50 PM(UTC)
nichole24350ed53f1

Groups: Registered

I got a Cricut V1 Personal Electronic Cutter for Christmas. Just took it out of the box and turned it on after installing blade ect.... I am thinking there should be something that appears in the box but no light comes on only light i have is green on the power button. I have contacted support by email 2 times and get nothing... I have tried all the reset features it tells us to do and nothing i think i got a lemon and my mom no longer has receipt... super bummed! Anyone know what i can do??
CricutGena Offline
#2 Posted : Monday, April 29, 2013 10:52:07 PM(UTC)
CricutGena

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member, Circle Moderator, Cricut Community Moderator

Was thanked: 971 time(s) in 308 post(s)
Originally Posted by: nichole24350ed53f1 Go to Quoted Post
I got a Cricut V1 Personal Electronic Cutter for Christmas. Just took it out of the box and turned it on after installing blade ect.... I am thinking there should be something that appears in the box but no light comes on only light i have is green on the power button. I have contacted support by email 2 times and get nothing... I have tried all the reset features it tells us to do and nothing i think i got a lemon and my mom no longer has receipt... super bummed! Anyone know what i can do??

Hello, we have a great customer service department that can address these type of questions! Please call at 877-7cricut.

-cricut Gena