Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

dianealbersa06bdb56 Offline
#1 Posted : Monday, September 10, 2012 10:12:22 AM(UTC)
dianealbersa06bdb56

Groups: Registered

I just bought the TBBM2 and my score lines are not matching up with my cut lines at all. I am not unloading my mat, just using the load mat and it still doesn't work. I watched some you tube videos and I haven't found a solution. Does anyone w how to fix this? My gable box ended up scoring the wrong end!
If anyone has any suggestions I would welcome them.
Thanks
Tinalala Offline
#2 Posted : Thursday, September 27, 2012 5:52:56 AM(UTC)
Tinalala

This totally happened to me!! I found that if I changed my score blade first, then hit load mat then selected the shirt - image it worked correctly.

I think it's the load mat that has to be done at a certain time in order for it to work properly. I hear you!!!
Flo Offline
#3 Posted : Tuesday, December 11, 2012 4:38:49 AM(UTC)
Flo

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Circle Member, Registered
Canada

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: dianealbersa06bdb56 Go to Quoted Post
I just bought the TBBM2 and my score lines are not matching up with my cut lines at all. I am not unloading my mat, just using the load mat and it still doesn't work. I watched some you tube videos and I haven't found a solution. Does anyone w how to fix this? My gable box ended up scoring the wrong end!
If anyone has any suggestions I would welcome them.
Thanks

update the e2 and you will have a multi tool button on the setting screen that has relative size real dial size and paper saver the 4th button is multi tool and this needs to be pressed when doing the scoring. let me know if you want a video on it.
madgeb661638e3 Offline
#4 Posted : Thursday, December 13, 2012 2:23:36 AM(UTC)
madgeb661638e3

Originally Posted by: Flo Go to Quoted Post
update the e2 and you will have a multi tool button on the setting screen that has relative size real dial size and paper saver the 4th button is multi tool and this needs to be pressed when doing the scoring. let me know if you want a video on it.

Wub i had same problem and once i had updated my e2 the multi tool button appeared and now scores correct. yeh!!
Tina M Offline
#5 Posted : Sunday, December 30, 2012 2:34:45 PM(UTC)
Tina M

Was thanked: 30 time(s) in 26 post(s)
I just tried my cart with my Expression and it did NOT work doing the scoring lines :( does this mean I can't use my oldie but goodie with this cart?
Flo Offline
#6 Posted : Sunday, January 13, 2013 6:31:35 AM(UTC)
Flo

Canada

Was thanked: 57 time(s) in 32 post(s)
Originally Posted by: Tina M Go to Quoted Post
I just tried my cart with my Expression and it did NOT work doing the scoring lines :( does this mean I can't use my oldie but goodie with this cart?

Not at all the expression works well with the TBBM2 cart. put the image onto the mat cut then put the score lines onto the mat and score. This can be done either way round but the important thing is NOT to unload your mat press load mat between the scoring and the cutting NOT load last. When changing the cutting blade housing to the scoring blade housing don't move the carriage carefully swap out the blade housings. If you are still having problems get back to me and I will try to replicate your problem on my machine.
Flo