Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

starcommander Offline
#1 Posted : Friday, January 06, 2012 5:59:21 PM(UTC)
starcommander

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 160 time(s) in 93 post(s)
Months ago under the high school forum, I requested a cartridge with human body images....I was so happy to see this among the digital images once the Craft Room became available! I purchased it last night and have been cutting out many skulls for my anatomy class. I appreciate seeing the actual major skull bones,available for cutting and piecing, not just the Halloween type skulls used for decoration. My students have traced their body outlines on poster paper and will be adding the cut, labeled images as we cover each system. This will be an affordable way for students to create a life size poster of the human body. Thanks so much for allowing me to have a way to incorporate Cricut technology as part of my class.

Also, if anyone from PC happens to read this post, another digital idea would be to create a digital cart with animal and plant cell designs that feature all of the various organelles within a cell. This would be an affordable way for students to create cell models using different colors/types of paper media!!

Thanks Again!!
 2 users thanked starcommander for this useful post.
Linda Ajello on 1/6/2012(UTC), Creative Adventure Mom on 2/15/2012(UTC)
Creative Adventure Mom Offline
#2 Posted : Wednesday, February 15, 2012 10:21:15 PM(UTC)
Creative Adventure Mom

Groups: Registered

Was thanked: 52 time(s) in 41 post(s)
Can you post pictures? I'm am going to buy this dig cart because my daughter is doing a lesson on the human body systems. I need help with color coordinating everything.

Thanks,
Natalie