Flag
  • Sign In
  • 0 items
  • Search
Welcome Guest! Please login to enable all features.

Notification

Icon
Error

NicoleBright1 Offline
#1 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 9:18:40 AM(UTC)
NicoleBright1

Groups: Registered

I am doing a hollywood Theme in my hallway this year. I teach 6th grade math. I found a few ideas on other websites but I am looking for some ideas to use my new cricut!

Ideas i found online (not mine) for anyone looking..

Word Wall of Fame

Good Work Board: "AWARD WINNING WORK!" giant Oscar statue for the middle of the board

Homework Chart: "CAUGHT ON CAMERA!" Placed Admit One tickets with student number and gave stickers for them to put on if they brought in their homework weekly

Hall Passes: Made them look like movie tickets and put Admit One to the Library, Office, Girls/Boys Restroom, Nurse, Etc.

my behavior chart was titled "Quiet, on the Set!"

The Spotlight's on Our Best Work, and found a spotlight picture online, blew it up, & have it in the upper corner, pointing down at the work

Create a movie marquee bulletin board, and put white letters on it saying 'Coming Attractions'. Create movie posters of upcoming units for the year-great for open house
PattyWilson1 Offline
#2 Posted : Tuesday, August 02, 2011 5:30:01 PM(UTC)
PattyWilson1

Was thanked: 1 time(s) in 1 post(s)
I teach second grade, and last year I did a board titles "Now Starring." I cut out paper dolls, clothes and hair from Paper Doll Dress up and Everyday Paper Dolls and the kids made them to look like themselves. I put them on the board and added a star with the child's name and that is where I displayed their work all year. I even had "curtains" on each side of the board. It was very cute and the kids loved making their dolls. I am going to do it again this year and hope to put a picture up when it is finished.
BCSQ Offline
#3 Posted : Thursday, August 04, 2011 12:49:13 PM(UTC)
BCSQ

Medals: Cricut Circle Member: Member of the Cricut Circle

Groups: Registered, Circle Member
United States

Was thanked: 652 time(s) in 591 post(s)
i decorated a 4th grade door last year and her theme was hollywood also. I cut out film reels which i created and tickets and cameras and starts and I put the in things that looked like negative things for pictures. It turned out cute. Then for fall I did pumpkins for the girls and turkeys for the boys and made them look like they were dressed for the red carpet. and for winter I just did stars. And they stayed up the rest of the year. But I forgot to take a picture of the door.

Jen
christyg415 Offline
#4 Posted : Wednesday, December 28, 2011 10:56:23 PM(UTC)
christyg415

I use the Hollywood theme also with my 3rd graders... they love it... However, I didn't really have the energy this year to go as all out as I did last year. I'd love to see what you've created. Now that I have a Cricut, I can't wait to get started with classroom projects!